OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: General’s Armory GA0006 1/6 Scale 433 Weapon Set

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
Ah, finally, someone is doing the HK433, the new Assault Rifle by HK that is supposedly going to replaced the G36 as the service rifle of the Bundeswehr.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I know far too little about modern weapons, but I'm sure these complex sets would make plenty of collectors very happy.

generalsam

General Sam here, just came across this forum, thank you for posting pictures, appreciate the support.

This time we have explored adding 2 optics to each set to provide more choice and flexibility for the collector. A "short" range and "long range" optic is provided for each variant. Including the all new COMP M5 Aimpoint !

Some of the highly sort after red dots are also added to this release, like the Vortex UH-1, MRO with Scalar Works mount, and SRS. For long range options, we have the ever popular ACOG, the newer HAMR and the sleek Vortex Razor paired with a cantered off set mini red dot.

Seven Pillars

Seven Pillars
generalsam wrote:General Sam here, just came across this forum, thank you for posting pictures, appreciate the support.

This time we have explored adding 2 optics to each set to provide more choice and flexibility for the collector. A "short" range and "long range" optic is provided for each variant. Including the all new COMP M5 Aimpoint !

Some of the highly sort after red dots are also added to this release, like the Vortex UH-1, MRO with Scalar Works mount, and SRS. For long range options, we have the ever popular ACOG, the newer HAMR and the sleek Vortex Razor paired with a cantered off set mini red dot.

Hi General Sam! Welcome to the forum. It's fantastic that you take the time to visit and inform. Hope you'll drop in regularly.

I'm a big fan of weapon sets and have got one of yours, the GA0003D SCAR Assault Rifle - Type D. I would have got more but the other sets were sold out by the time I got into 1/6 scale collection which is just a few months ago.

NEW PRODUCT: General’s Armory GA0006 1/6 Scale 433 Weapon Set Scar_l10

My latest purchase is 2 sets of pre-order Easy & Simple's 06028 1/6 USASOC URG-I Operation Kit B. Speaking of which, what is General's Armory connection with Easy & Simple? I've always be curious about this.

These new sets look good, as per standard. I do wonder why the spare magazines are different from the ones in the weapons. I'd prefer if they are all of the same kind. Also no sling? I do like we have choices with the scopes. It would have been even better if we also have choices with the barrel lengths as well, like the Mini Times Scar set which came with all three barrel lengths of the real thing.

Regardless, I'm definitely getting the tan ones when they appear on my fav seller's site. I would get the black sets too but I've already committed to Easy & Simple's 06029D MK22MOD0 ASR sniper sets.

Next time, next time... NEW PRODUCT: General’s Armory GA0006 1/6 Scale 433 Weapon Set 1f601

NEW PRODUCT: General’s Armory GA0006 1/6 Scale 433 Weapon Set 1f1f8  NEW PRODUCT: General’s Armory GA0006 1/6 Scale 433 Weapon Set 1f1ea  NEW PRODUCT: General’s Armory GA0006 1/6 Scale 433 Weapon Set 1f1fb  NEW PRODUCT: General’s Armory GA0006 1/6 Scale 433 Weapon Set 1f1ea  NEW PRODUCT: General’s Armory GA0006 1/6 Scale 433 Weapon Set 1f1f3

generalsam

Hey Seven Pillars, will definitely do so, i started out collecting and still am.

Besides releasing their own products, Easy & Simple provides OEM capabilities, meaning to say, they manufacture products for other companies as well, such as Green Wolf Gear, SMG toys, MSE, and of course us at General's Armoury.

For the magazine, the reason why we do this is because some collectors prefer the "old school" STANAG look, so we look to cater to that as well, and for the STANAG to act as pouch fillers. But we will consider giving a full complement of PMags to our upcoming figure later this year.

Actually you aren't the first to ask about the sling, the original intention was to provide one , until we realized there really isnt a good way to attach the sling, the collector having to thread the sling around the slot at the end of the butt stock. We ultimately decided to drop the sling for this release.

Great to see another 1/6 gun nut, thank you for the support with the SCARs, there arent many out there now, but you may have better luck searching for the SCAR set by Minitimes Toys, they were cheaper, but the quality, lets say you get what you pay for !

Seven Pillars

Seven Pillars
PMags all-round would be great. After all if it's good enough for the US Marines then it's good enough for me, lol! Aesthetic-wise they give a solid, hefty look to the guns which I personally like very much. As for the "upcoming figure later this year" I don't mind some spoilers right now  NEW PRODUCT: General’s Armory GA0006 1/6 Scale 433 Weapon Set 1f609 .

What you said about Minitimes struck a chord. I bought three sets of their Scars and one of them - MK17c Rifle Set, the one with the three barrels - did fall apart. Nothing a spot of UHU glue couldn't fix tho. I also have the E&S Dadat and Al-Tanf sets because I love the green/brown FDE colour scheme and these are doing well, apart from the Goldilocks syndrome of the rails and attachments. Y'know, some are too tight to fit the rail and need aggressive filing, some are too loose and do the slip-and-slide, some are just right.

Anyway I mix and match everything - that's the fun - so my soldiers are now totting the E&S Scars attached with the Minitimes FN40GL, scope and PEQ, and your brand's Eotech GL sight which I bought as loose parts.

NEW PRODUCT: General’s Armory GA0006 1/6 Scale 433 Weapon Set Jenner11

NEW PRODUCT: General’s Armory GA0006 1/6 Scale 433 Weapon Set 1f1f8  NEW PRODUCT: General’s Armory GA0006 1/6 Scale 433 Weapon Set 1f1ea  NEW PRODUCT: General’s Armory GA0006 1/6 Scale 433 Weapon Set 1f1fb  NEW PRODUCT: General’s Armory GA0006 1/6 Scale 433 Weapon Set 1f1ea  NEW PRODUCT: General’s Armory GA0006 1/6 Scale 433 Weapon Set 1f1f3

Cobratrooper11

Cobratrooper11
the black short barrel is nice, but idk...might have to get fde instead. who knows.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum