OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 YMTOYS: YMT055 "Gege" & YMT056 "Chain" Replaceable Face Female Head Sculpt H#Suntan

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Note:
The skin tone of this product is suntan, and is compatible with Phicen/TBLeague bodies in Suntan skin tone. e.g. S09C, S12D, S17B, S19B, S23B

1/6 YMTOYS YMT055 Replaceable Face "Gege" Female Head Sculpt H#Suntan

NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 YMTOYS: YMT055 "Gege" & YMT056 "Chain" Replaceable Face Female Head Sculpt H#Suntan 12255410
NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 YMTOYS: YMT055 "Gege" & YMT056 "Chain" Replaceable Face Female Head Sculpt H#Suntan 12255510
NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 YMTOYS: YMT055 "Gege" & YMT056 "Chain" Replaceable Face Female Head Sculpt H#Suntan 12255610
NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 YMTOYS: YMT055 "Gege" & YMT056 "Chain" Replaceable Face Female Head Sculpt H#Suntan 12255711
NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 YMTOYS: YMT055 "Gege" & YMT056 "Chain" Replaceable Face Female Head Sculpt H#Suntan 12255710
NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 YMTOYS: YMT055 "Gege" & YMT056 "Chain" Replaceable Face Female Head Sculpt H#Suntan 12255810
NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 YMTOYS: YMT055 "Gege" & YMT056 "Chain" Replaceable Face Female Head Sculpt H#Suntan 12255910
NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 YMTOYS: YMT055 "Gege" & YMT056 "Chain" Replaceable Face Female Head Sculpt H#Suntan 12255911
NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 YMTOYS: YMT055 "Gege" & YMT056 "Chain" Replaceable Face Female Head Sculpt H#Suntan 12260010
NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 YMTOYS: YMT055 "Gege" & YMT056 "Chain" Replaceable Face Female Head Sculpt H#Suntan 12260011
NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 YMTOYS: YMT055 "Gege" & YMT056 "Chain" Replaceable Face Female Head Sculpt H#Suntan 12260110
NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 YMTOYS: YMT055 "Gege" & YMT056 "Chain" Replaceable Face Female Head Sculpt H#Suntan 12260210

YMT056 Replaceable Face "Chain" Female Head Sculpt H#Suntan

NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 YMTOYS: YMT055 "Gege" & YMT056 "Chain" Replaceable Face Female Head Sculpt H#Suntan 12260710
NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 YMTOYS: YMT055 "Gege" & YMT056 "Chain" Replaceable Face Female Head Sculpt H#Suntan 12260810
NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 YMTOYS: YMT055 "Gege" & YMT056 "Chain" Replaceable Face Female Head Sculpt H#Suntan 12260811
NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 YMTOYS: YMT055 "Gege" & YMT056 "Chain" Replaceable Face Female Head Sculpt H#Suntan 12260910
NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 YMTOYS: YMT055 "Gege" & YMT056 "Chain" Replaceable Face Female Head Sculpt H#Suntan 12261011
NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 YMTOYS: YMT055 "Gege" & YMT056 "Chain" Replaceable Face Female Head Sculpt H#Suntan 12261012
NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 YMTOYS: YMT055 "Gege" & YMT056 "Chain" Replaceable Face Female Head Sculpt H#Suntan 12261110
NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 YMTOYS: YMT055 "Gege" & YMT056 "Chain" Replaceable Face Female Head Sculpt H#Suntan 12261211
NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 YMTOYS: YMT055 "Gege" & YMT056 "Chain" Replaceable Face Female Head Sculpt H#Suntan 12261210
NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 YMTOYS: YMT055 "Gege" & YMT056 "Chain" Replaceable Face Female Head Sculpt H#Suntan 12261310
NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 YMTOYS: YMT055 "Gege" & YMT056 "Chain" Replaceable Face Female Head Sculpt H#Suntan 12261311

#newproduct #YMToys #Female #replaceableface #headsculpt #accessory

Ghost808

Ghost808
I really like the idea of this, especially if they could have some decent action faces (scream/yell/anger etc), but I'm not keen on these cutesy faces, and the less said about the somewhat orgasmic and very young looking face, the better!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
The concept is excellent, but the choices for the most part don't really appeal to me. Maybe the next time?

Saturn

Saturn
Are they meant to be some kind of hentai character? No, thanks.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Maybe their just passionately singing…?

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 YMTOYS: YMT055 "Gege" & YMT056 "Chain" Replaceable Face Female Head Sculpt H#Suntan C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:Maybe their just passionately singing…?

That was my assumption too.

Ghost808

Ghost808
GubernatorFan wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:Maybe their just passionately singing…?

That was my assumption too.
I wish my mind was as clean as you guys! 😆
I still reckon they knew exactly what they were doing when they designed that face, and singing was not in the thought process!!

Joking aside. I hope brands like verycool, tbleague, etc. catch on to this idea, and give us some interchangable facepool- style realism.

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
…and here I thought it was just a girl going from fully alert, to eyelids getting heavy, to yawning…kind of like the progression I go through during the first five minutes of an office meeting.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
They say the thing about art is that it is up to interpretation by the observer. I have a GAC Toys singing head that I used for a silly presentation here:

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t741-oh-no-she-s-after-his-sausage-gac-toys-gc017-a

Check it out if you feel like it.

Ghost808

Ghost808
GubernatorFan wrote:They say the thing about art is that it is up to interpretation by the observer. I have a GAC Toys singing head that I used for a silly presentation here:

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t741-oh-no-she-s-after-his-sausage-gac-toys-gc017-a

Yup, she ain't singing either 😆

Diana

Diana
I like these in principle, though I, too, don't care for the youthful look. And while my first thought wasn't of "singing" either, these two would make a good start for one of those Asian pop girl bands. Would love to see someone else do that! Very Happy

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Dang, I loved the bored/grumpy expression on the first set (though I don't have a use for it), and the other fierce look is pretty neat. The closed eyes can easily get into creepy territory, since it's a too young face. Now I didn't get the second set, with 2 aaaalmost identical faces.

To me, these expressions could be used on a fighting character, using the closed eyes when she's being hit by an opponent's strike.

I hope these sets be a huge success so other brands get on board and keep on with this trend, specially with more fierce, aggressive battle faces that would suit both military and fantasy warriors.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
The 'grumpy' face is the best-realised out of these options, but it really only suits a child, and I have no use for it. I find these vaguely unsettling in that regard, even though this is a great idea.

Whyohwhyohwhy can't they do this with some adult heads?

csyeung

csyeung
GubernatorFan wrote:They say the thing about art is that it is up to interpretation by the observer. I have a GAC Toys singing head that I used for a silly presentation here:

Haha, nice one Gubernator. The removable faces remind me of the tick tock faces lol. Well 'cept the singing one =P. I do like the concept of removable faces for different expressions.

Tamty

Does anyone here have one or both of these heads? I'd love to see what they actually look like

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
My YMT055 headsculpt arrived today. I'm gonna take some pics tomorrow. Hope it fits a TBL normal peg, cuz I know it didn't fit the Worldbox AT202. I'm gonna try heating it with a hairdryer to see if it helps.

My first impressions:

All three faces are very pretty, well done. They are easily swappable via magnets, you don't even need to take the HS out of the body to do it. One odd thing is that the "bored" face has light blue eyes, but the "smiling" face has black eyes. I didn't get why go for different iris colors for them.

The skin tone matched really well with the Worldbox AT202 pale. As for TBL, I believe it'll match the suntan, cuz the pale TBL is too yellow. Will test it out tomorrow during the day, with better lighting conditions.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Glad you liked them and that they work with the WB body.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum