OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jurassic Pratt

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

42kitbash - Jurassic Pratt - Page 3 Empty Re: Jurassic Pratt Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:02 pm

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
actionfiguremovies2 wrote:That is so cool. I was stoked when I saw those huge T-Rex's at Target and you are making great use of them. Excellent indeed buddy.

Thank you very much, glad you liked them. I've seen some still around in some stores, if someone wants to get and maybe customize some of them.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

43kitbash - Jurassic Pratt - Page 3 Empty Re: Jurassic Pratt Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:14 am

BAMComix

GubernatorFan wrote:In celebration of the new film, which I am hoping to see on Friday (so please no spoilers), and inspired by Michael Crawford and Bad Wolf, I picked up a couple of items for a Jurassic Park scene -- of sorts, since it also brings in other Chris Pratt material (I borrowed the title "Jurassic Pratt" from my friend Chris L). I used partly repainted Mattel Tyrannosaurus Rex figures (both the 23-inch and 43-inch ones) which are pretty nice, although they have various issues (I could go on) and the scale means they are playing the parts of growing dinos.

kitbash - Jurassic Pratt - Page 3 Jurass10

kitbash - Jurassic Pratt - Page 3 Jurass11

kitbash - Jurassic Pratt - Page 3 Jurass12

kitbash - Jurassic Pratt - Page 3 Jurass13

kitbash - Jurassic Pratt - Page 3 Jurass14

kitbash - Jurassic Pratt - Page 3 Jurass15

kitbash - Jurassic Pratt - Page 3 Jurass16

kitbash - Jurassic Pratt - Page 3 Jurass17

I hope you like them, goofy as they are.

#jurassicpark #jurassicworld #chrispratt #tyrannosaurus #hottoys #tbleague #mattel #custom #kitbash

Wow! that are awesome! I love that T-rex! bounce bounce bounce

44kitbash - Jurassic Pratt - Page 3 Empty Re: Jurassic Pratt Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:32 pm

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
BAMComix wrote:Wow! that are awesome! I love that T-rex! bounce bounce bounce

Thank you very much. Glad you liked them. That T-rex (or both of them) is possibly still to be found, and maybe for a clearance price somewhere. At least that was the case last summer.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

45kitbash - Jurassic Pratt - Page 3 Empty Re: Jurassic Pratt Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:48 pm

BAMComix

GubernatorFan wrote:
BAMComix wrote:Wow! that are awesome! I love that T-rex! bounce bounce bounce

Thank you very much. Glad you liked them. That T-rex (or both of them) is possibly still to be found, and maybe for a clearance price somewhere. At least that was the case last summer.

Cool! I will have to keep an eye open Very Happy Very Happy , thanks

46kitbash - Jurassic Pratt - Page 3 Empty Re: Jurassic Pratt Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:53 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
You're welcome. Last I saw it, it was at Target, but I bought it from a Walmart (that was a couple years ago). They are pretty neat, each with its advantages or limitations. I did re-paint a little bit. No longer own them, as I left them for a friend's granddaughter when I moved. Sometimes I miss them (especially when I get the idea of a dino scene), but I guess I have enough toys. Smile

47kitbash - Jurassic Pratt - Page 3 Empty Re: Jurassic Pratt Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:03 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
GubernatorFan wrote:You're welcome. Last I saw it, it was at Target, but I bought it from a Walmart (that was a couple years ago). They are pretty neat, each with its advantages or limitations. I did re-paint a little bit. No longer own them, as I left them for a friend's granddaughter when I moved. Sometimes I miss them (especially when I get the idea of a dino scene), but I guess I have enough toys. Smile

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy That was really kind! Laughing Laughing Laughing Can we have too many toys?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum