OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jurassic Pratt

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

42kitbash - Jurassic Pratt - Page 2 Empty Re: Jurassic Pratt on Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:53 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
You're welcome. Last I saw it, it was at Target, but I bought it from a Walmart (that was a couple years ago). They are pretty neat, each with its advantages or limitations. I did re-paint a little bit. No longer own them, as I left them for a friend's granddaughter when I moved. Sometimes I miss them (especially when I get the idea of a dino scene), but I guess I have enough toys. Smile

43kitbash - Jurassic Pratt - Page 2 Empty Re: Jurassic Pratt on Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:03 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
GubernatorFan wrote:You're welcome. Last I saw it, it was at Target, but I bought it from a Walmart (that was a couple years ago). They are pretty neat, each with its advantages or limitations. I did re-paint a little bit. No longer own them, as I left them for a friend's granddaughter when I moved. Sometimes I miss them (especially when I get the idea of a dino scene), but I guess I have enough toys. Smile

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy That was really kind! Laughing Laughing Laughing Can we have too many toys?

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum