OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: threezero & Dashan: 1/6 scale "Ultraman Belial" action figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
BBICN Shanghai flagship Taobao store This post was last edited by xjjiaoshou at 10:56 p.m. on July 30, 2021 ThreezeroX is a high-end product line for threzero, where "X" means "crossover": a new collection of products in collaboration with renowned artists around the world. Today we are honored to once again invite the famous Japanese sculptor Oyama 竜 teacher to collaborate on the design of the third product in this series: the threezeroX mountain 竜 Belia Altman. Dashan 竜 redesigned and made the shape of Ultraman Belial: he was a big villain and a longtime enemy of Serro Altman, the son of Severn Altman. Belia was once an Otter warrior in the Light Country, but fell into evil because of her desire for more power. Dashan 竜 gave his own understanding of Belia's design: "It is evil, but it is still a member of Altman." As a result, Dashan 竜 changed his usual design style, trying not to portray the details too much like creatures, in order to maintain the spirit of the Ott warriors--- that is, "beyond the human understanding, like God's form." The ThreezeroX mountain 竜 Belia Altman about 34 cm (13.5 inches), which has a total of more than 87 moving joints (including Caesar's belia fingers). The head and hands can be replaced in two shapes, one is the first in the film "The Legend of the Universe Heroes Super Galactic" (2009), the other is "Sero Altman THE MOVIE Super Fight!" Belle Galaxy Empire (2010) debuted. In addition, there are 2 pairs of regular version of Belia's fixed posture hand: 1 pair of open hands, 1 pair of hand-held hands, weapons equipped with the weapon ultimate combat instrument (Giga Battlenizer); Transformed into Caesar Belia, there is a cape made of plastic and fabric, as well as larger claws. For the luminous design, the eyes and chest timers of the two head carvings have LED lighting functions. The overall with the exquisite coloring process of threzero, but also highlights the mountain 竜 sculpture of the artistic achievements. Price: RMB 1930 (National Parcel)

Details: - Head carvings designed and originally shaped by dashan 竜 - About 34 cm (13.5 inches) tall - Highly movable bodies with more than 87 joints; - Changeable face and chin x 2 (normal version of Belia head and Caesars Belia head) - Interchangeable hand x 3 pairs (normal version of Belia's fixed posture open hand x 1 pair, ordinary version of Belia's fixed position holding weapon hand x 1 pair, Caesar Belia's fully mobile finger joint hand x 1 pair) - The regular version of the Belia Weapon Ultimate Combat Instrument (Giga Battlenizer) x 1 piece - Caesars Belia Cape x 1 piece - Two head-carved eye and chest color timers with LED luminescence -Exquisite coloring techniques highlight the artistic achievements of the sculptures of dashan 竜. :: AG10 battery x 2 is required for eyes, AG13 battery x 2 is required for color timer (excluding battery) Materials used: ABS, PVC, POM, fabric 2013 TSUBURAYA PRODUCTIONS

NEW PRODUCT: threezero & Dashan: 1/6 scale "Ultraman Belial" action figure 00481611
NEW PRODUCT: threezero & Dashan: 1/6 scale "Ultraman Belial" action figure 00482010
NEW PRODUCT: threezero & Dashan: 1/6 scale "Ultraman Belial" action figure 00482310
NEW PRODUCT: threezero & Dashan: 1/6 scale "Ultraman Belial" action figure 00482511
NEW PRODUCT: threezero & Dashan: 1/6 scale "Ultraman Belial" action figure 00482711
NEW PRODUCT: threezero & Dashan: 1/6 scale "Ultraman Belial" action figure 00482910
NEW PRODUCT: threezero & Dashan: 1/6 scale "Ultraman Belial" action figure 00483310
NEW PRODUCT: threezero & Dashan: 1/6 scale "Ultraman Belial" action figure 00483510
NEW PRODUCT: threezero & Dashan: 1/6 scale "Ultraman Belial" action figure 00483710
NEW PRODUCT: threezero & Dashan: 1/6 scale "Ultraman Belial" action figure 00484110
NEW PRODUCT: threezero & Dashan: 1/6 scale "Ultraman Belial" action figure 00484310
NEW PRODUCT: threezero & Dashan: 1/6 scale "Ultraman Belial" action figure 00484510
NEW PRODUCT: threezero & Dashan: 1/6 scale "Ultraman Belial" action figure 00484710
NEW PRODUCT: threezero & Dashan: 1/6 scale "Ultraman Belial" action figure 10403412

#newproduct #Threezero #Dashan #UltramanBelial #male #stylized

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Pretty neat, although I lack the background knowledge to fully appreciate it. Also, can't decide if the visible joints are ok or distracting.

davidd

davidd
Shocked Not exactly the Ultraman I remember! Somebody must've slipped a mickey in to the beta capsule!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
This thing is WAY overpriced for all those hideous joints. The only even remotely interesting thing about this for me is the cape. Threezero's products are hideously over-priced. No head sculpt of a known person, and yet these greedy pricks charge $390+ for most of their garbage looking figures that look like something Hasbro could throw together for less than $30.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: threezero & Dashan: 1/6 scale "Ultraman Belial" action figure C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Oh yes, that price does seem excessive given what this is.

jaztermareal

jaztermareal
Stryker2011 wrote:This thing is WAY overpriced for all those hideous joints. The only even remotely interesting thing about this for me is the cape. Threezero's products are hideously over-priced. No head sculpt of a known person, and yet these greedy pricks charge $390+ for most of their garbage looking figures that look like something Hasbro could throw together for less than $30.

At 298 USD based on conversion this figure is pricey (likely since it one of those artist crossover figures) but honestly Threezero are usually far more affordable than brands like HT. Threezero figures like the Ultraman suits are usually about 120 ish USD, the power rangers were about 100 usd etc etc.

They are expensive for some figures like the Fallout power armours but then again they are huge and complex figures that come with very well painted human heads usually so HT et al would be charging the same or more.

jaztermareal

jaztermareal
davidd wrote:Shocked  Not exactly the Ultraman I remember! Somebody must've slipped a mickey in to the beta capsule!

this is a villain character and is an artist crossover I think so more stylised than normal

davidd

davidd
jaztermareal wrote:
davidd wrote:Shocked  Not exactly the Ultraman I remember! Somebody must've slipped a mickey in to the beta capsule!

this is a villain character and is an artist crossover I think so more stylised than normal

Cool! Thanx for the info!

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
I like him and thanks to jaztermareal, I know more now than before. He would make a great villainous henchman/enforcer. We'll see...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum