OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: ULTRAMAN SUIT MARIE - ANIME VERSION - FigZero 1/6 SCALE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
The animation "Ultraman Mobile" final chapter
FigZero 1/6 Ultraman Armored Marie (animated version)
is from the final chapter of Ultraman Mobile, FigZero 1/6 Ultraman Armored Mary (animated version) is moving Even debut! Rena Sayama will become the first woman to wear the mobile Ultraman armor in the final season.

FigZero 1/6 Mobile Ultraman Armored Marie (animated version) is about 27 cm tall (10.6 inches), with more than 44 movable joints in the whole body. The detailed armor pattern is matched with metallic color effects, and mixed with Die-cast zinc alloy technology and other metal parts, significantly increase the stability of the figure. The eyes, chest color timer and waist light-emitting device all adopt LED light-emitting function.

FigZero 1/6 Mobile Ultraman Armor Marie (animated version) accessories include a shield effect part and a pair of beam shooting effect parts. This product also comes with a variety of interchangeable hands, including a pair of open hands, a pair of fists, a pair of hands holding beam shooting special effects parts, a pair of saluting hands and a pair of pointing hands.

(c) TSUBURAYA PRODUCTIONS (c) Eiichi Shimizu, Tomohiro Shimoguchi file:///C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Tencent\QQTempSys\L@1XT@LN$))EO)UY0~@89FG.pngULTRAMAN PRODUCTION Estimated delivery date for CONSORTIUM3

: Q1 2024

Series name

Final chapter of the animation "Ultraman Mobile"

Product name
FigZero 1/6 Ultraman Armor Marie (animation version)

Product Features

1/6 scale, about 10.6 inches high ( Approx. 27 cm)
More than 44 movable joints
Exquisite armor patterns, realistic metal coloring
effect accessories

(1) shield effect parts
(1) pair of beam shooting effect parts
(5) sets of interchangeable hands: (1) pair of open hands, (1) pair Fist, (1) hand holding Beam Shot FX Part, (1) saluting hand, (1) pointing hand.
LED Lighting Function*

Eyes
Chest Light
Waist Device
Remarks

*Requires (6) AG1 Button Batteries (Battery Not Included)

Materials Used
PVC, ABS, Zinc Alloy and Metal Parts

Package Dimensions
Approx. (L170 x W80 x H355) mm (1 kg)

NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: ULTRAMAN SUIT MARIE - ANIME VERSION - FigZero 1/6 SCALE FIGURE 17130410
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: ULTRAMAN SUIT MARIE - ANIME VERSION - FigZero 1/6 SCALE FIGURE 17131310
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: ULTRAMAN SUIT MARIE - ANIME VERSION - FigZero 1/6 SCALE FIGURE 17132210
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: ULTRAMAN SUIT MARIE - ANIME VERSION - FigZero 1/6 SCALE FIGURE 17133810
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: ULTRAMAN SUIT MARIE - ANIME VERSION - FigZero 1/6 SCALE FIGURE 17135810
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: ULTRAMAN SUIT MARIE - ANIME VERSION - FigZero 1/6 SCALE FIGURE 17142211
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: ULTRAMAN SUIT MARIE - ANIME VERSION - FigZero 1/6 SCALE FIGURE 17144610
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: ULTRAMAN SUIT MARIE - ANIME VERSION - FigZero 1/6 SCALE FIGURE 17150410
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: ULTRAMAN SUIT MARIE - ANIME VERSION - FigZero 1/6 SCALE FIGURE 17154510
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: ULTRAMAN SUIT MARIE - ANIME VERSION - FigZero 1/6 SCALE FIGURE 17160810
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: ULTRAMAN SUIT MARIE - ANIME VERSION - FigZero 1/6 SCALE FIGURE 17163010
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: ULTRAMAN SUIT MARIE - ANIME VERSION - FigZero 1/6 SCALE FIGURE 17164610
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: ULTRAMAN SUIT MARIE - ANIME VERSION - FigZero 1/6 SCALE FIGURE 17165910
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: ULTRAMAN SUIT MARIE - ANIME VERSION - FigZero 1/6 SCALE FIGURE 17171110
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: ULTRAMAN SUIT MARIE - ANIME VERSION - FigZero 1/6 SCALE FIGURE 17172910
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: ULTRAMAN SUIT MARIE - ANIME VERSION - FigZero 1/6 SCALE FIGURE 17173810
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: ULTRAMAN SUIT MARIE - ANIME VERSION - FigZero 1/6 SCALE FIGURE 17175410
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: ULTRAMAN SUIT MARIE - ANIME VERSION - FigZero 1/6 SCALE FIGURE 17180910
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: ULTRAMAN SUIT MARIE - ANIME VERSION - FigZero 1/6 SCALE FIGURE 17182810
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: ULTRAMAN SUIT MARIE - ANIME VERSION - FigZero 1/6 SCALE FIGURE 17184410
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: ULTRAMAN SUIT MARIE - ANIME VERSION - FigZero 1/6 SCALE FIGURE 17185810
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: ULTRAMAN SUIT MARIE - ANIME VERSION - FigZero 1/6 SCALE FIGURE 17190310
NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: ULTRAMAN SUIT MARIE - ANIME VERSION - FigZero 1/6 SCALE FIGURE 17124210

#newproduct #ThreeZero #FigZero #Ultraman #Marie #robot #female? #Anime

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Well, that is something different! Smile

davidd

davidd
A girl Ultraman? Shocked

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
This is adorable. I wonder if she could fit into my Star Wars universe…

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: ULTRAMAN SUIT MARIE - ANIME VERSION - FigZero 1/6 SCALE FIGURE 1f10

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Due to the design, though it’s not anywhere near the same, this reminds me of “Dot Matrix” from the movie Spaceballs.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW PRODUCT: ThreeZero: ULTRAMAN SUIT MARIE - ANIME VERSION - FigZero 1/6 SCALE FIGURE 1f10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2012 wrote:Due to the design, though it’s not anywhere near the same, this reminds me of “Dot Matrix” from the movie Spaceballs.
Yes, I get a bit of that vibe too. Maybe also Maschinenmensch from Metropolis? I hope you will not go the way of Disney and make this Luke's robotic romantic partner.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
GubernatorFan wrote:
Stryker2012 wrote:Due to the design, though it’s not anywhere near the same, this reminds me of “Dot Matrix” from the movie Spaceballs.
Yes, I get a bit of that vibe too. Maybe also Maschinenmensch from Metropolis? I hope you will not go the way of Disney and make this Luke's robotic romantic partner.

No chance of that. I don’t abide pretty much anything the Marxist a-holes at Disney are doing now (Walt has to be spinning in his grave); I was thinking more along the lines of a female version of C-3PO — just a droid doing its job.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2012 wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:

No chance of that. I don’t abide pretty much anything the Marxist a-holes at Disney are doing now (Walt has to be spinning in his grave); I was thinking more along the lines of a female version of C-3PO — just a droid doing its job.
Good. And not enjoying space travel. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum