OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ LUKE SKYWALKER™ (DELUXE VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
“May the Force be with you.”

The finale of the latest season of The Mandalorian has excited Star Wars fans everywhere with the shocking appearance of Luke Skywalker and combating the platoon of Dark Troopers™ with ease! Audience can truly see how Luke who rose from humble beginnings as a farmboy on TatooineTM to become one of the greatest Jedi the galaxy has ever known.

And now Hot Toys is elated to expand its popular The Mandalorian collectible series and introduce the highly anticipated 1/6th scale Luke Skywalker (Deluxe Version) collectible figure as the latest addition to our premium DX Series!

The highly-accurate Luke Skywalker collectible figure features a newly developed head sculpt with astonishing likeness, skillfully tailored Jedi outfit and cloak, a lightsaber with LED light-up function, a display base and themed backdrop!

Also, Grogu™ with articulated head and arms is specially featured along with Luke!

This Deluxe Version will exclusively include a battle damaged Dark Trooper bust with LED light-up function to reenact the memorable moment when Luke crushed it by using the Force!

A Special Edition available only in select markets will specially include hologram figure of Moff Gideon’s light cruiser and holoprojector as bonus accessories.

This Luke Skywalker collectible figure (Deluxe Version) will surely be a treasured masterpiece for any collection!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEDX23
PRODUCT NAMELUKE SKYWALKER™ (DELUXE VERSION)
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 28 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESBATTLE DAMAGED DARK TROOPER BUST WITH LED LIGHT-UP FUNCTION, MOFF GIDEON’S LIGHT CRUISER HOLOGRAM, HOLOPROJECTOR
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY N/A
HEAD PAINTED BY N/A
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY N/A
The 1/6th scale Luke Skywalker™ (Deluxe Version) Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Mark Hamill as Luke Skywalker in Star Wars: The Mandalorian
- Newly developed head sculpt with separate rolling eyeballs features
- Highly-accurate facial expression with detailed skin texture
- Newly developed brown hair sculpture with magnetic features
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Approximately 28 cm tall
- Ten (10) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of hands for holding lightsaber
- Three (3) pairs of gesture hands
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) black colored Jedi cloak
- One (1) black colored long sleeve suit
- One (1) black colored tunic
- One (1) under belt
- One (1) black colored belt
- One (1) pair of black colored arm wraps
- One (1) pair of black colored pants
- One (1) pair of black colored boots

Weapons:
- One (1) LED-lighted green lightsaber (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) green lightsaber blade in motion (attachable to the hilt)
- One (1) lightsaber hilt

Accessories:
- One (1) battle damaged Dark Trooper bust with LED light-up function (3 lighting modes; battery operated)
- One (1) 1/6th scale Grogu collectible figure (Approximately 6cm tall; with articulated function)
- Two (2) pairs of interchangeable hands for Grogu (Includes force-using hands and relax hands)
- One (1) themed backdrop
- Specially designed figure stand with Star Wars logo and character nameplate

Exclusive Bonus Accessories for Special Edition:
- One (1) Moff Gideon’s light cruiser hologram
- One (1) holoprojector

*** Exclusive to Deluxe Version

Release date: Approximately Q4, 2022 – Q1, 2023

*Prototype shown is not final. Pending licensor approval.
**Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required
***Power required for LED light up function in Dark Trooper bust
****Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

© & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
© 2021 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ LUKE SKYWALKER™ (DELUXE VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11514
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ LUKE SKYWALKER™ (DELUXE VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2809
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ LUKE SKYWALKER™ (DELUXE VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3552
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ LUKE SKYWALKER™ (DELUXE VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4501
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ LUKE SKYWALKER™ (DELUXE VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5479
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ LUKE SKYWALKER™ (DELUXE VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6451
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ LUKE SKYWALKER™ (DELUXE VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7435
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ LUKE SKYWALKER™ (DELUXE VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8412
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ LUKE SKYWALKER™ (DELUXE VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9396
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ LUKE SKYWALKER™ (DELUXE VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 10375
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ LUKE SKYWALKER™ (DELUXE VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11515
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ LUKE SKYWALKER™ (DELUXE VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 12336
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ LUKE SKYWALKER™ (DELUXE VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 13319
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ LUKE SKYWALKER™ (DELUXE VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 14296
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ LUKE SKYWALKER™ (DELUXE VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 15276
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ LUKE SKYWALKER™ (DELUXE VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 16254
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ LUKE SKYWALKER™ (DELUXE VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 17237
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ LUKE SKYWALKER™ (DELUXE VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 18223
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ LUKE SKYWALKER™ (DELUXE VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 19199
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ LUKE SKYWALKER™ (DELUXE VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 20160

#newproduct #HotToys #Mandalorian #LukeSkywalker #male #Sci-Fi #StarWars #Disney+

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
It would appear that there will be 4 options available (2 Standard & 2 Deluxe):

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ LUKE SKYWALKER™ (DELUXE VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11516
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ LUKE SKYWALKER™ (DELUXE VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2850
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ LUKE SKYWALKER™ (DELUXE VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3553
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ LUKE SKYWALKER™ (DELUXE VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4502

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ LUKE SKYWALKER™ (DELUXE VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Well, if you missed their ROTJ Luke, here's another stab at (something like) him. Smile Looks pretty good -- certainly instantly recognizable. The hair is probably specific to his appearance on this show. How is the facial likeness, Mark, you have a good eye for these things?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Well, it certainly looks “uncanny valley-ish”, just like the CGI appearance of Luke from the images I’ve seen (never saw the majority of season 2). The hair looks weird to me. When I showed it to my wife, she just laughed and asked :”When did Justin Bieber appear in Star Wars?” I imagine the hair looks helmet-like due to the movable eyes, but it seems a bit high to me, making his head look a bit elongated. The overall likeness isn’t bad, however. I do like that they opted away from “mouth-breather” Luke.

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ LUKE SKYWALKER™ (DELUXE VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Right on both counts -- I also think the hair looks a little high (or that the skull looks a little taller than normal), and now that I think of it, that does create a bit of a Justin Bieber effect. Which also makes me wonder if the face is not just a tad too youthful-looking.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Some of the facial concerns that you guys have were also legitimately applied to this actual appearance of the character, remembering this was CGI youth-efied Luke. HT probably only had the actual screen appearance to work with. You only actually see his face onscreen for less than 40 seconds, mostly in flat center. And by the nature of this process, Hot Toys wouldn't have had either extensive photo references or the character designs that they would normally have. Looks good to me despite those challenges.

No one remarks on the damaged Dark Trooper? I might be weird but to me that's the coolest thing about this, by far. I wonder how elaborate or distinct its "3 lighting modes" will be -- that's the kind of thing that can go anywhere from meh to awesome and usually you can't tell until you see objective non-photoshopped in-hand pics.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
MBAM, you are correct about the damaged Dark Trooper -- that is pretty cool. I don't really see the point of all the Exclusive hologram thingies (even if I end up getting those editions, that accessory usually stays in the box -- like so many accessories -- but that damaged Trooper would definitely be on display).

Sideshow pricing:

Deluxe versions with the damaged Dark Trooper (Collector) & (Exclusive - with the hologram): $330 USD
Special (standard) versions (Collector) & (Exclusive - with the hologram): $285 USD

Diana

Diana
Oh my... I celebrated that scene so hard that just for that I got into trouble when seeing this thread's title, despite already having the ROTJ Deluxe Luke.

And they did a good job! I love the movable eyes and they even nailed the CGI vibe! Laughing

But... Phew, the hair kills it for me. Good for my wallet. I'll stick to my ROTJ Luke.

jaztermareal

jaztermareal
They definitely captured the appearance of CGI Luke so I'd say it is pretty accurate. Great looking figure from a good episode of Mandalorian plus great accessory (I love those defeated enemy figures/busts).

I am tempted for sure, but may switch the head to ROTJ Luke for more of a true Hamill look

Diana

Diana
Ugh. I find myself still swooning over this figure. Maybe the hair isn't so bad after all... Pains me to say no. Laughing

Ovy

Ovy
Well I think he looks much more realistic and less uncanny than in the show.

I think the hair looks that way because he probably wore his X Wing helmet first and then his hood during a droid massacring power workout. But that is just my head canon.

And didn't that Justin Bieber you mention look like that 10+ years ago, by now he has turned into a terrorist surfer yakuza?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
LOL... I don't think I would ever be able to think of Justin Bieber as anything else now... Smile Helmet hair is often to blame. As I do own a helmet or two, I can somewhat plausibly blame it on that if I'm disheveled. Or in this case overly "heveled."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum