OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ LUKE SKYWALKER™ (BESPIN™) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (standard & Deluxe)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ LUKE SKYWALKER™ (BESPIN™) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

After seeing a vision of his friends in distress, Luke Skywalker is determined to save them despite cutting his training short against Jedi™ Master Yoda’s™ wishes. The young Skywalker raced to Cloud City on Bespin™ where Darth Vader™ awaited, hoping to capture Luke and bring him to the Emperor…

Continuing to expand its extraordinary collectible series, Hot Toys is pleased to officially introduce the new 1/6th scale collectible figure of Luke Skywalker in his Bespin attire from the DX Series!

The highly-accurate collectible figure is meticulously crafted based on Luke Skywalker’s appearance in the movie. It features a head sculpt with remarkable likeness and separate rolling eyeballs, two styles of interchangeable hair sculptures, finely tailored outfit, a LED light-up lightsaber, an interchangeable lightsaber blade emulating the weapon in motion, a blaster, and a carbon-freezing chamber themed base!

Don’t pass up on the opportunity to add this iconic Luke Skywalker collectible figure to your collection today.
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEDX24
PRODUCT NAMELUKE SKYWALKER™ (BESPIN™)
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 28 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESNEWLY PAINTED HEAD SCULPT WITH SEPARATE ROLLING EYEBALLS FEATURES, INTERCHANGEABLE HAIR SCULPTURES WITH MAGNETIC FEATURES, CARBON-FREEZING CHAMBER THEMED BASE
PRODUCT RELEASE DATEAPPROXIMATELY Q3 – Q4, 2023
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY N/A.
HEAD PAINTED BY N/A.
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY N/A.
The 1/6th scale Luke Skywalker™ (Bespin) Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Mark Hamill as Luke Skywalker in Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
- One (1) newly painted head sculpt with separate rolling eyeballs features
- Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed skin texture
- Newly developed brown hair sculpture with magnetic features
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Approximately 28 cm tall
- Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of hands for holding lightsaber
- One (1) pair of gestured hand
- One (1) left fist
- One (1) open left hand
- One (1) right hand for blaster pistol holding
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) tan colored jacket with pockets
- One (1) pair of tan colored pants
- One (1) brown colored utility belt with blaster holster
- One (1) pair of tan colored boots

Weapons:
- One (1) LED-lighted blue lightsaber (blue light, battery operated)
- One (1) lightsaber hilt
- One (1) blue-colored blade in motion (attachable to the hilt)
- One (1) blaster pistol

Accessory:
- One (1) specially designed carbon-freezing chamber themed base with character name and LED light-up function (orange,white light, battery operated)

Release date: Approximately Q3 – Q4, 2023

*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required
*** Light up function for collectible base can be operated by USB power.
**** USB connecting cable is not included for product, Micro USB cable is required.
*****Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

© & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
© 2022 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ LUKE SKYWALKER™ (BESPIN™) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (standard & Deluxe) 26f59b10
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ LUKE SKYWALKER™ (BESPIN™) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (standard & Deluxe) 37013310
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ LUKE SKYWALKER™ (BESPIN™) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (standard & Deluxe) 9d5bc310
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ LUKE SKYWALKER™ (BESPIN™) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (standard & Deluxe) B29d2310
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ LUKE SKYWALKER™ (BESPIN™) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (standard & Deluxe) 9c397410
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ LUKE SKYWALKER™ (BESPIN™) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (standard & Deluxe) 516bd910
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ LUKE SKYWALKER™ (BESPIN™) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (standard & Deluxe) 0666bc10
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ LUKE SKYWALKER™ (BESPIN™) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (standard & Deluxe) 2435e710
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ LUKE SKYWALKER™ (BESPIN™) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (standard & Deluxe) 9d7ea710
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ LUKE SKYWALKER™ (BESPIN™) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (standard & Deluxe) 1882d910
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ LUKE SKYWALKER™ (BESPIN™) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (standard & Deluxe) 53fa6b10
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ LUKE SKYWALKER™ (BESPIN™) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (standard & Deluxe) 89d9df10
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ LUKE SKYWALKER™ (BESPIN™) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (standard & Deluxe) Be442b10
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ LUKE SKYWALKER™ (BESPIN™) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (standard & Deluxe) 63fd7810

STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ LUKE SKYWALKER™(BESPIN™) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (DELUXE VERSION)

“I can't keep the vision out of my head. They are my friends; I've got to help them.” – Luke Skywalker

In his path to become a Jedi™, Luke Skywalker headed to Dagobah™ in search of the great Jedi Master Yoda™. Luke trained hard, failing often but learning much from his wise master. During an exercise, the young Skywalker saw a vision of his friends in pain; Luke cut his training short -- against Yoda's wishes -- to help them in Cloud City on the planet of Bespin™ where Darth Vader™ awaited…

To further expand on the renowned DX series, Hot Toys is delighted to officially present a Deluxe Version 1/6th scale collectible figure of Luke Skywalker inspired by his journey from Dagobah to Bespin in order to help Han Solo™ and Princess Leia™ from the Empire.

The highly-accurate Luke Skywalker collectible figure is skillfully crafted based on his appearance in the movie. It features a head sculpt with great likeness and separate rolling eyeballs, two styles of interchangeable hair sculptures, finely tailored outfit, a LED light-up lightsaber, an interchangeable lightsaber blade emulating the weapon in motion, a blaster, and a carbon-freezing chamber themed base!

This Deluxe Version exclusively includes the vision of Luke seeing himself as Darth Vader and a Dagobah themed base!

Your Star Wars collection will surely be enhanced with this Luke Skywalker collectible figure inspired by one of the most memorable moments from the great film!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEDX25
PRODUCT NAMELUKE SKYWALKER™(BESPIN™)
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 28 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESLUKE’S SEVERED HEAD IN VADER HELMET, DAGOBAH SWAMP DIORAMA THEMED BASE, HEAD SCULPT WITH SEPARATE ROLLING EYEBALLS FEATURES, INTERCHANGEABLE HAIR SCULPTURES WITH MAGNETIC FEATURES
PRODUCT RELEASE DATEAPPROXIMATELY Q3 – Q4, 2023
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY N/A.
HEAD PAINTED BY N/A.
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY N/A.
The 1/6th scale Luke Skywalker™ (Bespin) Collectible Figure (Deluxe Version) specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Mark Hamill as Luke Skywalker in Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
- One (1) newly painted head sculpt with separate rolling eyeballs features
- Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed skin texture
- Newly developed brown hair sculpture with magnetic features
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Approximately 28 cm tall
- Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of hands for holding lightsaber
- One (1) pair of gestured hand
- One (1) left fist
- One (1) open left hand
- One (1) right hand for blaster pistol holding
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) tan colored jacket with pockets
- One (1) pair of tan colored pants
- One (1) brown colored utility belt with blaster holster
- One (1) pair of tan colored boots

Weapons:
- One (1) LED-lighted blue lightsaber (blue light, battery operated)
- One (1) lightsaber hilt
- One (1) blue-colored blade in motion (attachable to the hilt)
- One (1) blaster pistol

Accessories:
- One (1) Luke’s severed head in Vader helmet***
- One (1) Dagobah swamp diorama themed base***
- One (1) Dagobah themed interchangeable graphic card***
- One (1) specially designed carbon-freezing chamber themed base with character name and LED light-up function (orange,white light, battery operated)

***Exclusive to Deluxe Version

Release date: Approximately Q3 – Q4, 2023

*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required
*** Light up function for collectible base can be operated by USB power.
**** USB connecting cable is not included for product, Micro USB cable is required.
*****Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

© & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
© 2022 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ LUKE SKYWALKER™ (BESPIN™) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (standard & Deluxe) 1d7c8310
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ LUKE SKYWALKER™ (BESPIN™) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (standard & Deluxe) Adae0f10
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ LUKE SKYWALKER™ (BESPIN™) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (standard & Deluxe) 4c2b4a10
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ LUKE SKYWALKER™ (BESPIN™) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (standard & Deluxe) A4452310
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ LUKE SKYWALKER™ (BESPIN™) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (standard & Deluxe) 8bec5110
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ LUKE SKYWALKER™ (BESPIN™) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (standard & Deluxe) Cca5e910
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ LUKE SKYWALKER™ (BESPIN™) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (standard & Deluxe) 17b25110
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ LUKE SKYWALKER™ (BESPIN™) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (standard & Deluxe) C9e84610
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ LUKE SKYWALKER™ (BESPIN™) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (standard & Deluxe) A229fa10
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ LUKE SKYWALKER™ (BESPIN™) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (standard & Deluxe) 17ca0210
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ LUKE SKYWALKER™ (BESPIN™) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (standard & Deluxe) D9c99410
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ LUKE SKYWALKER™ (BESPIN™) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (standard & Deluxe) Fb447010
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ LUKE SKYWALKER™ (BESPIN™) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (standard & Deluxe) 11c84010
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ LUKE SKYWALKER™ (BESPIN™) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (standard & Deluxe) Ad50a810
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ LUKE SKYWALKER™ (BESPIN™) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (standard & Deluxe) 35b8ff10
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ LUKE SKYWALKER™ (BESPIN™) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (standard & Deluxe) 98ecdc10
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ LUKE SKYWALKER™ (BESPIN™) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (standard & Deluxe) 62928010

#newproduct #HotToys #StarWars #TheEmpireStrikesBack #Bespin #LukeSkywalker #male #movie #Sci-Fi

csyeung

csyeung
If I was getting, I'd probably just go for regular. The deluxe doesn't add too much value compared to the 60 price bump at SS even though the helmet looks cool.

Ovy

Ovy
Yeah a mostly perfect figure I guess. Btw, is he wearing those boots from Hoth still? I should pay more attention to continuity when I watch the next time.

In some shots he has a Jim Morrison face.

I never really understood the helmet, did he see a reflection of his head in the back of the broken helmet or was it supposed to be his actual vision doppelganger head?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
It was meant to be his own head he was seeing, to imply that he could be just like Darth Vader if he turned to the Dark Side.

ETA: plus when he went into the cave, he was essentially battling his own inner demons, hence his own image in the helmet.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ LUKE SKYWALKER™ (BESPIN™) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (standard & Deluxe) C8485110

Diana

Diana
Oh, this is cruel. I totally overspent my budget recently with all the TBL Xenas and now this.

What I really want is Dagobah Luke. This comes veeeeeery close... I think I'll resist and hope for a Dagobah Luke to come along.

*resisting*

There won't be a perfect Dagobah Luke any time soon because that would require seamless arms and that seems to mean stiff arms unless it's TBL.
Well, then I just need TBL to release a suitable body: Not too tall, not too bulky! Neutral

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It does look pretty perfect. Some of the movable eyes / hairpiece combinations are very accurate, others a little off. The outfit seems a little... too clean? Of course, I'm used to the parted out damaged version of this outfit by Sideshow. Yes, at that point in the film he is wearing Hoth boots. "Bespin Luke" was my first version of the character in the "classic" scale of 3.75 inches. So there may be some subconscious nostalgic interest here, but we'll see whether my restraint wins out.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I already POd thru Timewalker ($10 cheaper than Sideshow) for the Deluxe -- this is the first time Hot Toys has actually damn near nailed Mark Hamill's likeness (and thankfully no "mouth-breather" b.s.). This will be my final Luke Skywalker (weird that he's not even my favorite character from the OS, and this will be my 3rd.) I wonder if the jacket is removable for the Dagobah look, since he comes with the "sweaty" hair and the Dagobah base...

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ LUKE SKYWALKER™ (BESPIN™) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (standard & Deluxe) C8485110

csyeung

csyeung
Nice! I'm still debating. I have the snowspeeder version PO'd. I always liked the flight suit from when i was a kid. I'll see if that satisfies me for having Luke in my collection.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Mark, you're a bad influence. I pre-ordered with TWT too (kinda wished they had given me a discount code after the Lando head mess up, though that was not their fault but Hot Toys'). But just the standard version. Smile

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ovy wrote:

I never really understood the helmet, did he see a reflection of his head in the back of the broken helmet or was it supposed to be his actual vision doppelganger head?

In the cave, he attacks the vision-Vader out of vengeance /anger. When he chops off 'Vader's' head, it cracks open and reveals his own face. This can be interpreted in two ways.... as a warning, to show that if he were to defeat Vader in anger, he could essentially go down the dark path and become the next 'Vader' (aka, Sith apprentice to replace Vader). It also can be seen as foreshadowing to hint that there is a connection between him and Vader that is as yet mysterious and unknown, some 'reflection' there. Which of course is then revealed to be the fact that Vader(kin) is his father.

It's nice they included the broken-open helmet from the cave vision, that was always one of the most suspenseful and creepy scenes to me as a kid. : )

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Diana

Diana
I caved, too, though I passed on the Deluxe version. I'll create my own Dagobah base. Very Happy

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Sorry, folks. Didn’t mean to influence you all… Or did I? (Hehe)

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Smile

Valiarde

Valiarde
I bought the outfit from a second hand thai shop of ebay recently. So iam skipping this one lol!

Eaiting for a new Han instead

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Valiarde wrote:I bought the outfit from a second hand thai shop of ebay recently. So iam skipping this one lol!

Eaiting for a new Han instead
Did you buy the Sideshow outfit? The boots will be the hardest part to use, if so.

Yes, a new Han, maybe one that nails Harrison Ford's likeness, would be really nice.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Bespin Luke is adorable, but I won't be getting this one, unfortunately. I have neither the funds nor the space for all the OT figures. A while ago I had to make the decision to limit my 1/6 Original Trilogy collection to RotJ figures, since it was my most-watched SW movie as a kid.  

I'm also steadily losing the ability to wait around for pre-ordered HT figures in general. It's just too stressful due to my increasingly uncertain financial situation.  Sad

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:Bespin Luke is adorable, but I won't be getting this one, unfortunately. I have neither the funds nor the space for all the OT figures. A while ago I had to make the decision to limit my 1/6 Original Trilogy collection to RotJ figures, since it was my most-watched SW movie as a kid.  

I'm also steadily losing the ability to wait around for pre-ordered HT figures in general. It's just too stressful due to my increasingly uncertain financial situation.  Sad

That’s a bummer. Sorry to hear, S.

How are your custom SW characters coming along?

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Stryker2011 wrote:
skywalkersaga wrote:Bespin Luke is adorable, but I won't be getting this one, unfortunately. I have neither the funds nor the space for all the OT figures. A while ago I had to make the decision to limit my 1/6 Original Trilogy collection to RotJ figures, since it was my most-watched SW movie as a kid.  

Thanks. I know I've been moaning about it for a while, but this past year has really put the nail in the coffin so to speak. I've had to accept that there's a certain level of 'disposable income' that is required in order to be a serious 'collector' at this scale, and I'm just not there at this present time. I used to have it, when I first started out in the hobby, but times just got too tough. So, my focus has been shifting almost exclusively to custom figures now. But at least things are much better in that area for Star Wars these days, since 3D printing has really taken off. That's the silver lining.... I may miss out on certain HT figures, but at least there are now a few more options when it comes to customising and kitbashing SW characters than there were in the past.

As for my customs, I just finished a commission I was working on and am now finally able to work on my own stuff again. Currently trying to put something together in time for May the Fourth. Don't know if I'll succeed in time, but even if it's a bit late I'll hopefully have something ready soon-ish. : )

csyeung

csyeung
Ack, that's sad to hear. Hopefully things will turn around. Can't wait to see your new custom!

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
csyeung wrote:Ack, that's sad to hear. Hopefully things will turn around. Can't wait to see your new custom!

Thank you! NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ LUKE SKYWALKER™ (BESPIN™) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (standard & Deluxe) 263a

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:

Thanks. I know I've been moaning about it for a while, but this past year has really put the nail in the coffin so to speak. I've had to accept that there's a certain level of 'disposable income' that  is required in order to be a serious 'collector' at this scale, and I'm just not there at this present time. I used to have it, when I first started out in the hobby, but times just got too tough. So, my focus has been shifting almost exclusively to custom figures now. But at least things are much better in that area for Star Wars these days, since 3D printing has really taken off. That's the silver lining.... I may miss out on certain HT figures, but at least there are now a few more options when it comes to customising and kitbashing SW characters than there were in the past.

As for my customs, I just finished a commission I was working on and am now finally able to work on my own stuff again. Currently trying to put something together in time for May the Fourth. Don't know if I'll succeed in time, but even if it's a bit late I'll hopefully have something ready soon-ish. : )

Yikes. That is unfortunate. Hopefully things will turn around for you guys. Glad to hear you've been working on other things, though, and that maybe you'll have time to work on your own figures again.

ukshaun

ukshaun
Probably the best Luke (likeness wise) Hot Toys have offered so far.
I am sort of tempted. Fact is, i have orange suit Luke on pre_order, and that looks damn decent with the helmet on with some portrait on show.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

Diana

Diana
He arrived a week ago, but I had to make room for him first. Still not satisfied, but last night it was time to unbox him. I forgot just how much joy it brings me to unbox a Hot Toys figure! Here are some quick photos of him:

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ LUKE SKYWALKER™ (BESPIN™) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (standard & Deluxe) 10128
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ LUKE SKYWALKER™ (BESPIN™) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (standard & Deluxe) 11121
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ LUKE SKYWALKER™ (BESPIN™) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (standard & Deluxe) 12104
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ LUKE SKYWALKER™ (BESPIN™) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (standard & Deluxe) 1394
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ LUKE SKYWALKER™ (BESPIN™) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (standard & Deluxe) 1480
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ LUKE SKYWALKER™ (BESPIN™) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (standard & Deluxe) 1573
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ LUKE SKYWALKER™ (BESPIN™) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (standard & Deluxe) 1665
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ LUKE SKYWALKER™ (BESPIN™) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (standard & Deluxe) 1756
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ LUKE SKYWALKER™ (BESPIN™) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (standard & Deluxe) 1849

Valiarde

Valiarde
Fantastic close ups (with the ring light?) Smile ! Congrats on this figure- always nice to unpack cool stuff and I can feel your excitement for it, which is enjoyable

His hair look so much more crisp than his face Smile Nice figure and a true "classic"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum