OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ANT-MAN AND THE WASP - THE WASP 1/6 COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Full Details UP)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
“Thanks to you, we had to run. We're still running.” The Third Marvel Cinematic Universe entry this year Ant-Man and the Wasp is arriving at the theatre in just a few days! In this upcoming sequel, a newly debuted character with special ability to fly at great speeds, Wasp is teaming up with Ant-Man for an urgent new mission from Dr. Hank Pym! Whether big or small, Wasp’s strength grows to superhuman levels when she uses her powers. Making a grand entrance in Ant-Man and the Wasp, Hot Toys is delighted to present to you today the Wasp in 1/6th scale Collectible Figure!

Beautifully crafted based on the appearance of Evangeline Lilly as Hope Van Dyne in the movie, the Wasp figure includes two interchangeable heads featuring a newly developed head sculpt with detailed pony tail and a completely new helmeted head sculpt with LED light-up function that bears a high resemblance of a closed helmet showing part of Wasp’s face, two pairs of interchangeable Wasp’s wings including a pair of stand by wings and a pair of articulated wings for varies flying poses, a striking brand new Wasp suit, a Wasp miniature figure, two disc equipment, an opened helmet accessory attachable to the back of figure, and a specially designed dynamic figure stand with character backdrop. Complete your Ant-Man and the Wasp collection with the new partner of Ant-Man who got buzzing wings on her back! #HotToys #Marvel #MarvelStudio #Antman #AntmanAndTheWasp #TheWasp

The 1/6th scale The Wasp Collectible Figure specially features:

- Authentic and detailed likeness of Wasp in Ant-Man
- One (1) newly developed head sculpt with authentic likeness of
Evangeline Lilly as Hope Van Dyne
- One (1) newly developed helmeted head sculpt with LED light-up function
(battery operated)
- Movie-accurate facial expression with skin texture and make-up
- Newly developed body with over 28 points of articulations
- Approximately 29 cm tall
- Two (2) pairs of interchangeable Wasp' wings including:
- One (1) pair of articulated wings
- One (1) pair of stand by wings
- Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of gesturing hands
- One (1) left hand for holding disc equipment

Costume:

- One (1) metallic dark blue and brass-colored Wasp suit with embossed
patterns, red-colored trims, and weathering effects
- One (1) pair of dark blue-colored boots

Accessories:

- One (1) attachable opened helmet accessory
- One (1) miniature Wasp with stand (Approximately 2.9cm tall)
- Two (2) disc equipment
- Specially-designed dynamic figure stand with movie logo, character
nameplate and a character backdrop

Artists:

- Head Sculpted by So Young Lee
- Head Painted by E- Lee & JC. Hong
- Head Art Directed by JC. Hong

Release date: Approximately Q3 - Q4, 2019

**Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval.
**Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required
**Product details can subject to change without further notice

AntmanAndTheWasp - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ANT-MAN AND THE WASP - THE WASP 1/6 COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Full Details UP) 140
AntmanAndTheWasp - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ANT-MAN AND THE WASP - THE WASP 1/6 COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Full Details UP) 236
AntmanAndTheWasp - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ANT-MAN AND THE WASP - THE WASP 1/6 COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Full Details UP) 334
AntmanAndTheWasp - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ANT-MAN AND THE WASP - THE WASP 1/6 COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Full Details UP) 433
AntmanAndTheWasp - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ANT-MAN AND THE WASP - THE WASP 1/6 COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Full Details UP) 533
AntmanAndTheWasp - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ANT-MAN AND THE WASP - THE WASP 1/6 COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Full Details UP) 633
AntmanAndTheWasp - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ANT-MAN AND THE WASP - THE WASP 1/6 COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Full Details UP) 733
AntmanAndTheWasp - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ANT-MAN AND THE WASP - THE WASP 1/6 COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Full Details UP) 832
AntmanAndTheWasp - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ANT-MAN AND THE WASP - THE WASP 1/6 COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Full Details UP) 931
AntmanAndTheWasp - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ANT-MAN AND THE WASP - THE WASP 1/6 COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Full Details UP) 1031
AntmanAndTheWasp - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ANT-MAN AND THE WASP - THE WASP 1/6 COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Full Details UP) 1128
AntmanAndTheWasp - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ANT-MAN AND THE WASP - THE WASP 1/6 COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Full Details UP) 1226
AntmanAndTheWasp - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ANT-MAN AND THE WASP - THE WASP 1/6 COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Full Details UP) 1326
AntmanAndTheWasp - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ANT-MAN AND THE WASP - THE WASP 1/6 COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Full Details UP) 1424
AntmanAndTheWasp - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ANT-MAN AND THE WASP - THE WASP 1/6 COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Full Details UP) 1524
AntmanAndTheWasp - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ANT-MAN AND THE WASP - THE WASP 1/6 COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Full Details UP) 1622
AntmanAndTheWasp - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ANT-MAN AND THE WASP - THE WASP 1/6 COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Full Details UP) 1719
AntmanAndTheWasp - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ANT-MAN AND THE WASP - THE WASP 1/6 COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Full Details UP) 1819
AntmanAndTheWasp - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ANT-MAN AND THE WASP - THE WASP 1/6 COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Full Details UP) 1919
AntmanAndTheWasp - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ANT-MAN AND THE WASP - THE WASP 1/6 COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Full Details UP) 2018
AntmanAndTheWasp - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ANT-MAN AND THE WASP - THE WASP 1/6 COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Full Details UP) 2117
AntmanAndTheWasp - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ANT-MAN AND THE WASP - THE WASP 1/6 COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Full Details UP) 2217
AntmanAndTheWasp - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ANT-MAN AND THE WASP - THE WASP 1/6 COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Full Details UP) 2314
AntmanAndTheWasp - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ANT-MAN AND THE WASP - THE WASP 1/6 COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Full Details UP) 2413
AntmanAndTheWasp - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ANT-MAN AND THE WASP - THE WASP 1/6 COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Full Details UP) 2512
AntmanAndTheWasp - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ANT-MAN AND THE WASP - THE WASP 1/6 COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Full Details UP) 2612
AntmanAndTheWasp - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ANT-MAN AND THE WASP - THE WASP 1/6 COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Full Details UP) 2712
AntmanAndTheWasp - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ANT-MAN AND THE WASP - THE WASP 1/6 COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Full Details UP) 2812

#newproduct #HotToys #Ant-ManandTheWasp #TheWasp #MCU #Marvel #female

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ah, there it is... and I thought they were not yet showing the head sculpt because they hadn't made it yet. Actually (from what I remember from the movie previews), this looks very good, and recognizable. Thanks for sharing.

kyekye

kyekye
That does look like Evangeline Lilly. They did a pretty good job.
The helmet head looks pretty good, too.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Some folks are complaining about the size of her ears, but really how often do we ever see her with her hair pulled back that tightly...
I think it looks about right.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

AntmanAndTheWasp - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ANT-MAN AND THE WASP - THE WASP 1/6 COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Full Details UP) C8485110

gunm

gunm
This is great, I love the actress and the character! Definitely going to preorder this one.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
She looks Great but I'm not sure how well she will fit in with my DC girls?

Ephiane

Ephiane
Love the Headsculpt ! Glad to see more female Heads from HT. Not only a fifth reincarnation of scarlet johanssen.

brassco

brassco
I hope some maker make the miniature version of this wasp...size doesn't matter anyway for this character. thks for sharing!

blackpool

blackpool
Awesome announcement, I can't pass on that cute wasp!

csyeung

csyeung
Wasp finally came in for me! Here's a quick pic of headsculpt. Looks even better in hand. (note, the head looks small on a phicen (23), but ok on a poptoys body) Sorry don't have pics of those, was having trouble with neck peg as it's a bit big for the hot toys connector.

AntmanAndTheWasp - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ANT-MAN AND THE WASP - THE WASP 1/6 COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Full Details UP) Wasp_110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Nice! That is indeed a really good likeness.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Mine is paid for, but I always bundle my orders with Timewalker for free shipping, so I have to wait a bit more for something else to come in before she ships. I’ve seen blogger pics of her from HK when she released over there about a month or so ago and she’s awesome. The likeness to EL is one of the best HT has done of late, particularly since they have a bad habit of idealizing people a bit too much.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

AntmanAndTheWasp - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ANT-MAN AND THE WASP - THE WASP 1/6 COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Full Details UP) C8485110

csyeung

csyeung
Stryker2011 wrote:Mine is paid for, but I always bundle my orders with Timewalker for free shipping, so I have to wait a bit more for something else to come in before she ships. I’ve seen blogger pics of her from HK when she released over there about a month or so ago and she’s awesome. The likeness to EL is one of the best HT has done of late, particularly since they have a bad habit of idealizing people a bit too much.

They really did a great job with the headsculpt. They even got her ears sticking out right! haha.

Here's another pic with her head on the poptoys body I had a while ago. I just had to heat up the headsculpt a bit and the neck peg popped in. It's a bit looser with the tbleague bodies, but again, that body seemed to be a bit large on her, maybe a narrow shoulder would work better or a 25b. I should have a 25b soon to test it on when it comes in, but I like how it looks on this proportion wise.

AntmanAndTheWasp - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ANT-MAN AND THE WASP - THE WASP 1/6 COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Full Details UP) Wasp_c10

and here she is with the figure, she's a bit smaller in civies.

AntmanAndTheWasp - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ANT-MAN AND THE WASP - THE WASP 1/6 COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Full Details UP) Wasp_c11

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
They usually do a very good job, but it looks like they were exceptionally good this time.

blackpool

blackpool
wow, what a gorgeous headsculpt! I hope I'll be able to grab one loose!

Zurdoz

Zurdoz
(Just wanted to come in and share some of my pics again  AntmanAndTheWasp - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ANT-MAN AND THE WASP - THE WASP 1/6 COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Full Details UP) 1f604 )

I still really like this Wasp! It’ll be interesting to see how she compares to the new Quantumania version. No doubt this one’s beautiful!

AntmanAndTheWasp - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ANT-MAN AND THE WASP - THE WASP 1/6 COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Full Details UP) TJsm0GL

AntmanAndTheWasp - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ANT-MAN AND THE WASP - THE WASP 1/6 COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Full Details UP) ZWgW1jG

AntmanAndTheWasp - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ANT-MAN AND THE WASP - THE WASP 1/6 COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Full Details UP) XlGAHo7

AntmanAndTheWasp - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ANT-MAN AND THE WASP - THE WASP 1/6 COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Full Details UP) Fyi8RHb

AntmanAndTheWasp - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ANT-MAN AND THE WASP - THE WASP 1/6 COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Full Details UP) Q3lx4j3

The un-helmeted head sculpt is gorgeous!!!

AntmanAndTheWasp - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ANT-MAN AND THE WASP - THE WASP 1/6 COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Full Details UP) GBTcvnJ

AntmanAndTheWasp - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ANT-MAN AND THE WASP - THE WASP 1/6 COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Full Details UP) Kn1A2DL

AntmanAndTheWasp - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ANT-MAN AND THE WASP - THE WASP 1/6 COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Full Details UP) KtT2irG

AntmanAndTheWasp - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ANT-MAN AND THE WASP - THE WASP 1/6 COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Full Details UP) LT46Q34

I kitbashed a civilian Hope inspired by @csyeung  Very Happy

AntmanAndTheWasp - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ANT-MAN AND THE WASP - THE WASP 1/6 COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Full Details UP) 9TTGPTV

AntmanAndTheWasp - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ANT-MAN AND THE WASP - THE WASP 1/6 COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Full Details UP) Q0Jaqmt

AntmanAndTheWasp - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ANT-MAN AND THE WASP - THE WASP 1/6 COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Full Details UP) Y6MLj6E

Of course with Ant-Man and some friends!

AntmanAndTheWasp - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ANT-MAN AND THE WASP - THE WASP 1/6 COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Full Details UP) 7fyqtkH

AntmanAndTheWasp - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ANT-MAN AND THE WASP - THE WASP 1/6 COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Full Details UP) AqPFo6B

Diana

Diana
I like your collection! Very Happy

Beautiful photos, thank you. She looks great!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree. Beautiful photos. And civilian Hope looks nice.

Zurdoz

Zurdoz
Diana wrote:I like your collection! Very Happy

Beautiful photos, thank you. She looks great!

GubernatorFan wrote:I agree. Beautiful photos. And civilian Hope looks nice.

Thank you guys! Smile Smile AntmanAndTheWasp - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ANT-MAN AND THE WASP - THE WASP 1/6 COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Full Details UP) 1f603

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum