OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ANT-MAN AND THE WASP: QUANTUMANIA - THE WASP 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Serves as the head of Pym van Dyne Foundation, Hope Van Dyne a.k.a. the Wasp has always been focused on using the Pym’s technology to save her mother from the Quantum Realm, and now she’ll be dealing with the reality of having achieved that goal.

Ahead of the official release of Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania, Hot Toys is introducing the latest 1/6th scale The Wasp collectible figure with her completely new appearance.

Beautifully crafted based on the screen appearance of Evangeline Lilly as Hope Van Dyne in the film, the amazingly-detailed figure features a newly developed head with separate rolling eyeball function, detailed short hair sculpture, a newly developed helmeted sculpt with LED light-up function that bears a high resemblance of a closed helmet showing part of the Wasp’s face, two styles wings including collapse wings and moveable wings for flying poses, a navy and yellow colored costume, an opened helmet accessory attachable to the back of figure, Ant-Man miniature diorama and a figure stand.

Venture to the Quantum Realm with the Wasp figure!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEMMS691
PRODUCT NAMETHE WASP
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 29 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS28
SPECIAL FEATURESSEPARATE ROLLING EYEBALL FUNCTION
PRODUCT RELEASE DATEAPPROXIMATELY Q2 – Q3, 2024
ARTISTS
The 1/6th scale The Wasp Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Evangeline Lilly as Hope Van Dyne/ Wasp in Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania
- One (1) newly developed helmeted head sculpt with LED light-up function (battery operated)
- One (1) newly developed Hope Van Dyne head sculpt with separate rolling eyeball function
- Movie-accurate facial expression with skin texture and make-up
- Newly developed body with over 28 points of articulations
- Approximately 29 cm tall
- Two (2) styles of interchangeable Wasp’ wings including:
- One (1) pair of movable wings(approximately 31.5cm in length)
- One (1) pair of collapse wings
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of open hands
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) black, yellow colored Wasp suit with embossed patterns and blue trims
- One (1) pair of black colored boots

Accessories:
- One (1) Ant-Man miniature diorama (approximately 3.5cm tall)
- One (1) attachable opened helmet accessory
- A figure stand with movie logo and character name

Release Date: Approximately Q2 – Q3, 2024

*Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval.
**Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required
***Product details can subject to change without further notice

© 2023 Marvel.
© 2023 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ANT-MAN AND THE WASP: QUANTUMANIA - THE WASP 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11913
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ANT-MAN AND THE WASP: QUANTUMANIA - THE WASP 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 21269
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ANT-MAN AND THE WASP: QUANTUMANIA - THE WASP 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3860
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ANT-MAN AND THE WASP: QUANTUMANIA - THE WASP 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4774
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ANT-MAN AND THE WASP: QUANTUMANIA - THE WASP 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5701
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ANT-MAN AND THE WASP: QUANTUMANIA - THE WASP 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6659
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ANT-MAN AND THE WASP: QUANTUMANIA - THE WASP 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7632
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ANT-MAN AND THE WASP: QUANTUMANIA - THE WASP 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8603
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ANT-MAN AND THE WASP: QUANTUMANIA - THE WASP 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9583
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ANT-MAN AND THE WASP: QUANTUMANIA - THE WASP 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 10557
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ANT-MAN AND THE WASP: QUANTUMANIA - THE WASP 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11914
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ANT-MAN AND THE WASP: QUANTUMANIA - THE WASP 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 12510
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ANT-MAN AND THE WASP: QUANTUMANIA - THE WASP 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 13481
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ANT-MAN AND THE WASP: QUANTUMANIA - THE WASP 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 14452
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ANT-MAN AND THE WASP: QUANTUMANIA - THE WASP 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 15423
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ANT-MAN AND THE WASP: QUANTUMANIA - THE WASP 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 16392
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ANT-MAN AND THE WASP: QUANTUMANIA - THE WASP 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 17357
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ANT-MAN AND THE WASP: QUANTUMANIA - THE WASP 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 18325

#newproduct #HotToys #Ant-Man&TheWasp #Quantumania #TheWasp #female #movie #Marvel #MCU #comicbook

Ovy

Ovy
I think that's a really great and unique headsculpt, although a bit tainted by the Hot Toys iconic sculpted hair method they didn't change since they became popular in Greece back in 300 BC.

csyeung

csyeung
I like the brighter yellow in this suit.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Ovy wrote:I think that's a really great and unique headsculpt, although a bit tainted by the Hot Toys iconic sculpted hair method they didn't change since they became popular in Greece back in 300 BC.

Agreed. The face is nice, and while I like short hair styles this isn’t doing anything for her. The good thing is the hair sculpt is removable to get at the PERS, so one could trim it down to use as a base to give her a better style — even a cute short style. This one looks like she just rolled out of bed.

csyeung wrote:I like the brighter yellow in this suit.

Definitely. Better than the first one.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ANT-MAN AND THE WASP: QUANTUMANIA - THE WASP 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Try 500 BC. Smile I agree, the hairstyle does not look good on her, but if it is indeed removable to operate the PERS, that is very good news for customizers. I much preferred the first head, but the head is still very fine and I guess age happens to all of us. I haven't seen whatever this is based on.

csyeung

csyeung
GubernatorFan wrote:Try 500 BC. Smile I agree, the hairstyle does not look good on her, but if it is indeed removable to operate the PERS, that is very good news for customizers. I much preferred the first head, but the head is still very fine and I guess age happens to all of us. I haven't seen whatever this is based on.

It's not out yet, comes out in theaters in a couple weeks.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
csyeung wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:Try 500 BC. Smile I agree, the hairstyle does not look good on her, but if it is indeed removable to operate the PERS, that is very good news for customizers. I much preferred the first head, but the head is still very fine and I guess age happens to all of us. I haven't seen whatever this is based on.

It's not out yet, comes out in theaters in a couple weeks.
Thanks.

Diana

Diana
I keep going "awww" in my head. This is cute somehow. I really like it. Somehow they captured the essence really well. Even the full size feels small. Beautiful promos.

ukshaun

ukshaun
I really like the Wasp outfit.
Since i own an Antman and Wasp figure, i cannot see me adding another pair to the collection.
If Cassi (which has been teased) goes up for pre_order, i might be interest.
If Hot Toys offer a Michelle Pfeiffer figure, and it turns out great, then i'd be up for that also.

I took this photo back when Wasp arrived Smile

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: ANT-MAN AND THE WASP: QUANTUMANIA - THE WASP 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Ant-Man-and-the-Wasp
LOADING: Image(s)

It is one of my favourite Hot Toys figures. I do prefer the unmasked head-sculpt compared to the new Wasp head sculpt (which still looks very good).

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum