OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What did I do to poor Chun-Li’s arm…

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What did I do to poor Chun-Li’s arm… Empty What did I do to poor Chun-Li’s arm… Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:41 pm

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
What did I do to poor Chun-Li’s arm… Fc2be010
What did I do to poor Chun-Li’s arm… D02d1c10
What did I do to poor Chun-Li’s arm… 4f86a710
…and how do I fix it?  It looks like I moved the elbow indent away from the elbow joint, and now I can’t seem to get it back in place.

I’m really hoping that the answer isn’t that I need to replace the body.  I don’t know what would be worse.  The $75 or having to put this costume on again.

Any ideas?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It may be just me, but it looks to me like the rubbery "skin" is twisted. Does the elbow still bend as it is supposed to? If so, remove the hand and bracelet, and gently correct the "skin" sleeve twisting.

If the elbow is not bending in the correct direction, then part of the upper arm must have rotated. Bending the elbow for leverage, rotate it to face the right way -- gently, lest you exacerbate the twisting of the "skin."

Also, go study the photos of the stainless steel skeleton in the TBLeague Body Catalog sticky thread -- and any additional links posted for that there. It might give you an idea of what is going on.

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Thanks. I realize know that I did it while trying to get the arms into the sleeves. I wasn’t able to get it to “Good as new!”, but I was able to get it to “If I didn’t know something had gone wrong, I’d never notice it.” Bending the elbow and rotating the upper arm seemed to help even though I had the elbow bending In the right direction. I’m going to read up on the reference thread for the skeletons.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum