OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chun-Li vs Tifa - Sparring Session

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

BAMComix

BAMComix
Chun-Li vs Tifa - Sparring Session 51114503637_8cdc776a29_c
Chun-Li vs Tifa - Sparring Session 51114502912_a0d2e9553f_c
Chun-Li vs Tifa - Sparring Session 51114818269_909f52ee9d_c
Chun-Li vs Tifa - Sparring Session 51114817574_4c8b7a474c_c
Chun-Li vs Tifa - Sparring Session 51114817169_21f2c19a93_c
Chun-Li vs Tifa - Sparring Session 51114500297_d3221aa62a_c
Chun-Li vs Tifa - Sparring Session 51114816164_c7c1d1ed1f_c
Chun-Li vs Tifa - Sparring Session 51115855590_a1dfb8f6fd_c
Chun-Li vs Tifa - Sparring Session 51115062626_fc94bfdc36_c
Chun-Li vs Tifa - Sparring Session 51114970488_fb69317272_c
Chun-Li vs Tifa - Sparring Session 51114813854_36d8cd7c96_c

Diana

Diana
So cool! Well done! Smile

Chip

FIGHT ! Can we see round two and three please Dal . Very Happy

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Great posing!

BAMComix

BAMComix
Diana wrote:So cool! Well done! Smile

Very Happy Thank you Diana, it was fun to do Very Happy

Chip wrote:FIGHT !   Can we see round two and three please Dal . Very Happy

lol! lol! I will have to see what i can come up with chip when I get some more free time cheers

TravelGuide wrote:Great posing!

Thanks so much, I do find that posing phicens is so much easier than jointed figures. I suspect it has to do with their great centre of balance?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very vivid scene, Dal!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nicely done. Nothing like a good Cat Fight. Rrrrrr!

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Chun-Li vs Tifa - Sparring Session C8485110

tankgirlfuzzy

tankgirlfuzzy
Fun! Nicely done posing and action shots, I love how kinetic some shots are, even though I know they are still shots. That last pic needs some thought bubbles or something, like, "Yeah whatever, I'll KYA next time!" Twisted Evil Razz

BAMComix

BAMComix
GubernatorFan wrote:Very vivid scene, Dal!

Thank you Ian bounce

Stryker2011 wrote:Nicely done. Nothing like a good Cat Fight. Rrrrrr!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy As it's one all, there will probably be a rematch at some point bounce

tankgirlfuzzy wrote:Fun! Nicely done posing and action shots, I love how kinetic some shots are, even though I know they are still shots. That last pic needs some thought bubbles or something, like, "Yeah whatever, I'll KYA next time!" Twisted Evil  Razz

Many thanks, really pleased you enjoyed them. I like your thinking about the thought bubbles lol!

Ovy

Ovy
Yeah agree,  you got really got some good 'kinetic' effects in there, I think the best one is the high kick from the floor.

Oh and nice new avatar. Moody.

davidd

davidd
And no visible bruises at the end! A sign of true professionals! Razz

BAMComix

BAMComix
Ovy wrote:Yeah agree,  you got really got some good 'kinetic' effects in there, I think the best one is the high kick from the floor.

Oh and nice new avatar. Moody.

Thank you Ovy, really pleased you liked the pics. Te one with the kick from the floor is just them balanced against each other, a bit tricky to do, but rewarding when they stay up Laughing
Thanks also on the avatar mention, I figured it was time for a change Very Happy .

davidd wrote:And no visible bruises at the end! A sign of true professionals! Razz

I guess it's early days yet Dave lol! lol!

davidd

davidd
BAMComix wrote:

davidd wrote:And no visible bruises at the end! A sign of true professionals! Razz

I suppose I could use the stained body I just discovered in my storage bin for a "post-sparring" figure! Razz

BAMComix

BAMComix
davidd wrote:
BAMComix wrote:

I suppose I could use the stained body I just discovered in my storage bin for a "post-sparring" figure! Razz

Sad Sad Sad Oh No, some of the companies that make these clothes never get the excess dye out before sales Sad

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That's why I go through the exhaustive process of pretreating all the clothes I put on these figures -- to prevent the staining (though it isn't always a guarantee).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Chun-Li vs Tifa - Sparring Session C8485110

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Some great action shots, I can almost hear poor Chun Li smashing against the floor.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Chun-Li vs Tifa - Sparring Session 1f60e

Valiarde

Valiarde
Always a fan of Street Fighter! I had the chun li and one of the Ryu heads in my basket one time or another but didn't go for them

As for your pics, those are some really well done action pics. Nice movement Smile

BAMComix

BAMComix
Stryker2011 wrote:That's why I go through the exhaustive process of pretreating all the clothes I put on these figures -- to prevent the staining (though it isn't always a guarantee).

Yeah, I do the same thing Mark, but as you say, it doesn't always work Sad . Imagine how bad some of staining could be though if we didn't do this first eh? Very Happy

Theboo-bomb wrote:Some great action shots, I can almost hear poor Chun Li smashing against the floor.

Thanks so much Theboo bounce bounce They were great fun to do bounce

Valiarde wrote:Always a fan of Street Fighter! I had the chun li and one of the Ryu heads in my basket one time or another but didn't go for them

As for your pics, those are some really well done action pics. Nice movement Smile

Cheers Valiarde, you are very kind Very Happy . It's a shame you didn't go for them, the Chun-Li is really nice.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
So bad-ass! That shoulder throw is my favorite part, and just looks great. And nice to see in that last shot, no hard feelings. Truly the mark of a couple professionals.

BAMComix

BAMComix
ReverendSpooky wrote:So bad-ass!  That shoulder throw is my favorite part, and just looks great.  And nice to see in that last shot, no hard feelings.  Truly the mark of a couple professionals.

thanks Adam bounce bounce So pleased you enjoyed the pics. As you know (from your great fight club type post) These figures are so cool to pose. It is really rewarding to get such great poses. The shoulder throw pic including a lot of balancing, but the girls got there in the end Laughing .
Ah, yeah they were always going to end up as friends, the are after all, a couple of the good guys bounce bounce

Ephiane

Ephiane
Great Fight ! Remembers me at the PC Games from the 90´.  Very Happy Uh ! That IS the character form that game ! You nailed her in detail

Chun-Li vs Tifa - Sparring Session Street10

BAMComix

BAMComix
Thanks so much! really pleased you enjoyed the pics bounce bounce

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum