OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Longshan Heavy Industry: 1/6 Joan of arc die-cast alloy "Joan of Arc" movable figure SL2021-06A

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Ghost808

Really like that head. Going to expensive, I'll bet, unless the manufacturer is going to release it directly (unlikely)

davidd

Those "hand" pics have the official product logo in the corner, so I do not think they are actual "in hand" images from a purchaser. The lighting and camera angles are absolutely perfect. These are professional product photos.

Diana

Oh absolutely, these are official promo shots. And she is beautiful.

Ghost808

It seems this figure has been changed and one of the heads is gone. Thanks to the bizarreness of auto translate, I'm not 100% which head has been killed off, but I fear its the rooted hair version, which I've been looking forward to a lot. Seems the BBICN community complained about one head, so the designers scrapped it.

Any native Chinese speakers on here who can check BBICN and confirm which head is gone? I'd really appreciate it. Thanks

EDIT: nvm, It seems the anime head has been dropped, and the rooted hair head is being kept, but changed slightly.

csyeung

csyeung
I don't think it's been dropped, but the rooted hair/realistic head is much different now. I saw a different thread that seems to be an evaluation copy/unboxing with video if you're interested here: https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=380908&extra=page%3D1&page=1&_dsign=bc6e0410

Ghost808

Ghost808
csyeung wrote:I don't think it's been dropped, but the rooted hair/realistic head is much different now. I saw a different thread that seems to be an evaluation copy/unboxing with video if you're interested here: https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=380908&extra=page%3D1&page=1&_dsign=bc6e0410
Thanks csyeung.

Auto translate was not being my friend today! 😄 So thanks for looking at it for me, and for the video.
You are right, they have just altered the second head. I'm not sure I like the new one, and that massive hole in her forehead is disappointing. I could fill and paint it, but not sure I can be bothered for a head that will probably be scalped for $80+.

Looks like these guys have saved me some money. 
Cool figure overall though. The armour looks really nice in the video.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Yeah, the hole in the head is really awful. Not sure why it couldn't have been designed in a way to fit without a hole. I mean, at that rate, might as well just make the face decoration permanently stuck to her face.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Kitsune1000

Kitsune1000
I just got this one in today

Here are a few pics

I know you guys like the rooted hair sculpt so most of the pics will be with her with that head.

I see why this figure is so expensive.  It's really well made
- Clothing looks to be very high quality,  (there is wire in the dress piece for posing)
- All the Armor and weapon pieces are made of metal
- The Bonus Cloak is really nice with some faux fur trim.
- The Flag / Spear is huge,  I can't fit it fully in a Detolf without it being on an angle
- I'm undecided on which head I'll use for display,  (I'm leaning on the anime head as it's truer to the source, but the rooted version is nice.)
- The base is a nice addition, Though I might build something custom later.

Yes there is a hole in the head to hold the front face armor but I don't mind as I'm not planning to kit bashing this.

NEW PRODUCT: Longshan Heavy Industry: 1/6 Joan of arc die-cast alloy "Joan of Arc" movable figure SL2021-06A - Page 2 UO0BtlU
NEW PRODUCT: Longshan Heavy Industry: 1/6 Joan of arc die-cast alloy "Joan of Arc" movable figure SL2021-06A - Page 2 G737baL
NEW PRODUCT: Longshan Heavy Industry: 1/6 Joan of arc die-cast alloy "Joan of Arc" movable figure SL2021-06A - Page 2 SDn0LUF
NEW PRODUCT: Longshan Heavy Industry: 1/6 Joan of arc die-cast alloy "Joan of Arc" movable figure SL2021-06A - Page 2 ZeElLqz
NEW PRODUCT: Longshan Heavy Industry: 1/6 Joan of arc die-cast alloy "Joan of Arc" movable figure SL2021-06A - Page 2 14xPOUA
NEW PRODUCT: Longshan Heavy Industry: 1/6 Joan of arc die-cast alloy "Joan of Arc" movable figure SL2021-06A - Page 2 8QywZbC
NEW PRODUCT: Longshan Heavy Industry: 1/6 Joan of arc die-cast alloy "Joan of Arc" movable figure SL2021-06A - Page 2 ZY6p4DS
NEW PRODUCT: Longshan Heavy Industry: 1/6 Joan of arc die-cast alloy "Joan of Arc" movable figure SL2021-06A - Page 2 M2cMDRM
NEW PRODUCT: Longshan Heavy Industry: 1/6 Joan of arc die-cast alloy "Joan of Arc" movable figure SL2021-06A - Page 2 U5zYxy1
NEW PRODUCT: Longshan Heavy Industry: 1/6 Joan of arc die-cast alloy "Joan of Arc" movable figure SL2021-06A - Page 2 WxMvt14

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Cool. Win-win: keep the anime head on the figure and put the other head to good use on another body. Smile

csyeung

csyeung
Thanks for the pics kitsune! Looks neat. I still have no knowledge of this IP though heh.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum