OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS: 1/6 Gangster Kingdom-----Cube A ANGELO Action Figure (including limited hidden edition)# GK023

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Chapter 8: The Cube Family

Section 1: Lion

The devil doesn't change, you do.

The Cube family were all Italian descendants at the beginning, and they occupied a place in the United States with the support of the Italian Mafia.
The family has grown stronger after three generations of disdain. Among them, Romano Romano has the strongest family. He has a daughter and a son under his knees, and Angelo Angelo is the youngest son.

Angelo Angelo has a very high EQ since he was a child and has been loved by the elders of the family, which also gives him a bohemian character.
When I was young, I wandered around nightclubs all the year round. He was very romantic and didn't care about the business of the family. Faced with Angelo Angelo's unruly unruly, Cube K was very disappointed and left the heavy tasks to Cube Q.
The influence of Cube Q in the gang is also growing, and it controls most of the resources and rights of the Cube family. But everything changed after the arrival of Alger in cube 2.
At first, the old square k valued Alger's personal ability and wanted to use him to help the gang eliminate some tricky opponents, and at the same time wanted to spur Ahn'Qiraj.
But he didn't expect that Alger was not as good as his martial arts, and had a shrewd mind.
After Alger's arrival, with his superb martial arts and courage, he quickly captured the heart of Cube Q. In order to win Alger but fear his ability, Fang Lao Cube K only gave Ajer the identity of Cube 2.

After the arrival of Ajjer, some members of the family began to become indifferent and distant from Anqiluo, which made the proud Anqiluo dissatisfied. He always wanted to do something to win the attitude of his father and sister.
In the course of a brazen gang fight, his right cheek was unfortunately disfigured, which caused a big change in his appearance and the temperament of Anqiluo, which he cared about, and became more irritable and cruel.
Once a handsome waiter had an affair with one of his mistresses, he dug out the waiter’s eyes and threw it into a wine glass to swallow him.
In the face of the begging mistress, he cut off her tongue alive and threw it into a wine glass for her to drink...

After the disintegration, Anqiluo gradually lost interest in the night scene and began to gradually develop his own power and began to compete with Alger secretly, which is what Cube K hopes to see.

Five years ago, in a prison near New York, Anqiluo was sitting in the visiting room. Sitting across from him was Saxon, who was coughing and pale and sick.

"I can find a better doctor for you, and change you to the best medical environment" Ahn'Qirao said, staring at Saxon.
"I don't have much time, you know what I want" Saxon said while coughing.
"You and Alger have already talked? I think we can talk too" Angelo said with a smile from the corner of his mouth.
"His ability allows me to bury with peace of mind. I hope I can sleep well and have a good dream." Saxon's pale face also squeezed a smile.
"I know you know him well when he grows up, but the family of spades can't be defeated by one person. And so much gold and diamonds my father is also very interested." Anqironunu said, staring at Saxon with his mouth and eyes. arrive.
"Do you know the hyena family? Male dogs have a very low status in the ethnic group. They will be driven out of the ethnic group as adults. Even if they stay in the ethnic group, their status is very low. I think the square family is more like a matriarchal family." Saxon slightly contemptuously Looking at Angelo.
"If I succeed in revenge for you, I want all the diamonds and gold." Angelo stood up and looked at Saxon firmly.
"Then you have to become a lion as soon as possible." Saxon said meaningfully with his head up.

Back to the present time, the aces of spades and the aces of the spades family arranged to meet in a presidential suite on the 6th floor of the Sifang Hotel. This is only a place for the gangster family to meet.
David had already been waiting in the room, and beside him stood a line of sturdy eight of spades. Anqiluo came late and took a group of people into the room to take a seat, and beside him stood a tall woman-Cube 7.

"David, long time no see" Anqiluo spread his arms forward and hugged David, the apparent etiquette still needed to show off.
"Angelo, we have had a lot of unpleasant things recently" David said straightforwardly.
"Those are Alger's work, you also know that I can't do anything with him" Anqiluo said helplessly with a shrug.
"Since you said it doesn't count, do we still need to talk about it?" David pursed his lips and said.
"We can talk about cooperation, you know about the Saxon treasure, I have some new information here," Angelo lit a cigarette and said.
"You have to cooperate, Ajel has to get revenge, who is in the cube family" David asked, staring at Angelo questioningly.
"The lion has the final say," Anqiluo said coldly, letting out a smoke ring.

Ace of Diamonds’ personal logo, diamond and crown signifies the power and wealth built upon blood

NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS: 1/6 Gangster Kingdom-----Cube A ANGELO Action Figure (including limited hidden edition)# GK023 11405311

Logo of the Diamonds family, meaning brother in arms

NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS: 1/6 Gangster Kingdom-----Cube A ANGELO Action Figure (including limited hidden edition)# GK023 11405312

Floor mat on the living room, representing the devil’s unpredictable card play

NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS: 1/6 Gangster Kingdom-----Cube A ANGELO Action Figure (including limited hidden edition)# GK023 11405412

NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS: 1/6 Gangster Kingdom-----Cube A ANGELO Action Figure (including limited hidden edition)# GK023 11401810
NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS: 1/6 Gangster Kingdom-----Cube A ANGELO Action Figure (including limited hidden edition)# GK023 11402010
NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS: 1/6 Gangster Kingdom-----Cube A ANGELO Action Figure (including limited hidden edition)# GK023 11402210
NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS: 1/6 Gangster Kingdom-----Cube A ANGELO Action Figure (including limited hidden edition)# GK023 11402410
NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS: 1/6 Gangster Kingdom-----Cube A ANGELO Action Figure (including limited hidden edition)# GK023 11402610
NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS: 1/6 Gangster Kingdom-----Cube A ANGELO Action Figure (including limited hidden edition)# GK023 11402710
NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS: 1/6 Gangster Kingdom-----Cube A ANGELO Action Figure (including limited hidden edition)# GK023 11402910
NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS: 1/6 Gangster Kingdom-----Cube A ANGELO Action Figure (including limited hidden edition)# GK023 11403010
NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS: 1/6 Gangster Kingdom-----Cube A ANGELO Action Figure (including limited hidden edition)# GK023 11403110
NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS: 1/6 Gangster Kingdom-----Cube A ANGELO Action Figure (including limited hidden edition)# GK023 11403310
NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS: 1/6 Gangster Kingdom-----Cube A ANGELO Action Figure (including limited hidden edition)# GK023 11403610
NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS: 1/6 Gangster Kingdom-----Cube A ANGELO Action Figure (including limited hidden edition)# GK023 12441011

DAMTOYS 1/6 Gangster Kingdom---------Cube A ANGELO GK023
List:

Head sculpture HEADSCULP
HEADSCULP (SCAR ON THE FACE) HEADSCULP (SCAR ON THE FACE)
Body ACTION BADY

clothing:
Dark suit jacket DARK SUIT JACKET
Dark suit pants DARK SUIT PANTS
Red shirt THE RED SHIRT
White suit jacket WHITE SUIT JACKET
White suit pants WHITE SUIT TROUSERS
GOLD BUCKLE BELT
SILVER BUCKLE BELT

Accessories:

Sofa seat SOFA SEAT
BERETTA SUBMACHINE GUN
RAGING JUDGE
ELASTIC FILLER
SPRING KNIFE
THE SKELETON BOTTLE
Wine glass GLASS
zippo lighters ZIPPO LIGHTERS
Cigarettes CIGARETTES
Tongue
Eyeball EYE
A pair of leather shoes LEATHER SHOES (PAIR)
Bare hands x5 HAND x5

Bar code: 6970569620770
Retail price: 1380RMB
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 8: The Family of Diamonds

Verse 1: The lion

The devils do not change, you do.

The Diamonds family, all being Italian descendants at first, took their place in America with the help from the Italian Mafia. The family grew over three generations, with old Romano, the K of Diamonds leading the most powerful branch. He has a daughter and a younger son, Angelo.
When Angelo was a child, he was indulged by the elders of the family because of his smartness, and this led to his unruly and obstreperous personality. As a young man, he spent most of his time in night houses and strip clubs and was not very interested in the family business. K was disappointed in him and left all the important tasks to his sister, the Q of Diamonds. Q's influence grows and eventually takes control over the majority of the families' resources and power.

But all that changed since the arrival of Alger, the 2 of Diamonds. At first, the old K valued Alger's individual ability and wanted to use him to get rid of some tricky rivals, as well as to spur Angelo on. But what he didn't realise was that Alger was not only a skilled fighter, but also had a shrewd brain. Thanks to his superb fighting skills and courage, Alger soon won the heart of Q. In fear of his ability and ambition but also wanted to rope him in, K only gave Alger a small card, the 2 of Diamonds.

After Alger's arrival, some of the family's other branches began to grow cold and distant towards Angelo, making the proud young man resentful and wanting to do something to win over his father and sister. During a gang fight, the right side of his face was unfortunately lacerated, which caused Angelo, who was very concerned about his appearance, to change his temperament and become more irritable and brutal. He once found out that a handsome waiter was having an affair with one of his mistresses. Angelo gouged out the waiter's eyes and made him swallow, then he cut out the mistress' tongue and threw it into a glass of wine and forced her to drink, completely unmoved by her desperate pleading...

After the face incident, Angelo lost his interest in the nightclubs and began to develop his own power against Alger, which was also what K expects to see.
Five years ago, in a prison in the suburbs of New York, Angelo was sitting in a visiting room across Saxon, sick and pale and coughing constantly.

"I can get you a better doctor and the best medical treatment possible", said Angelo, with his eyes fixed on Saxon.
"I don't have much time left. You know exactly what I want". Saxon replied as he coughed.
"You and Alger have talked? I thought we could talk too". Angelo squeezed a smile from the corners of his mouth trying to express some goodwill.
"He has the power to help me resting in peace, and I hope to sleep and dream well". Saxon also squeezed a smile from his pale face.
"I know you've watched him grow up and know him well, but the Spades family can't be brought down by one man. And with that much of gold and diamonds involved, my father would also be interested". Mouth grinned and eyes locked on Saxon, Angelo said.

"Do you know the hyena family? Their males have a very low status in the pack and will be driven out after they grow up. Even if they get to stay, they still have the lowest position. I think the Diamonds are more like a hyena family, a matriarchal one". Saxon looked at Angelo with slight contempt.
"If succeed in your revenging, I want all the diamonds and gold". Angelo stood up, looked at Saxon with determination.
"Then you have to turn in to a lion as soon as possible". Saxon said meaningfully, tilting his head.

Back to present, the Ace of Spades and the Ace of Diamonds has arranged a meeting in the presidential suite on the 6th floor of the Quadrangle Hotel, a place reserved for meetings between the families only. David is already waiting in the room, and besides him stands the sturdy 8 of Spades and a team of other men. Angelo arrives late and leads the group into the room and takes his seat, with a tall woman, the 7 of Diamonds, standing beside him.

"David, it's been a long time", Angelo says, spreading his arms and giving David a hug--superficial courtesy is still needed.
"Angelo, we've had a lot of unpleasant incidents going on lately," David replies, getting right to the point.
"It's all Alger's doing, and you know there's not much I can do about him", Angelo says resignedly, shrugging his shoulders.
"If your words don't count, is there any point left in our conversation?" David replies with a pout.
"We can talk about cooperation. You know the Saxon treasure, and I have some new information on my side", says Angelo, lighting up a cigarette.
"You want to work together, and Alger wants revenge. Who's in charge of the Diamonds family?" David stares at Angelo questioningly and askes.
"The Lion", says Angelo grimly as he exhales a smoke ring.

Silver suit edition limited edition hidden edition 200 sets will be shipped randomly (with limited card).

NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS: 1/6 Gangster Kingdom-----Cube A ANGELO Action Figure (including limited hidden edition)# GK023 11491310
NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS: 1/6 Gangster Kingdom-----Cube A ANGELO Action Figure (including limited hidden edition)# GK023 11491510
NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS: 1/6 Gangster Kingdom-----Cube A ANGELO Action Figure (including limited hidden edition)# GK023 11491710
NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS: 1/6 Gangster Kingdom-----Cube A ANGELO Action Figure (including limited hidden edition)# GK023 11491910
NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS: 1/6 Gangster Kingdom-----Cube A ANGELO Action Figure (including limited hidden edition)# GK023 11492010

DAMTOYS 1/6 Gangster Kingdom---------Box A accessory bag GK023A/B

Black Style Number: GK023A
White Style Number: GK023B

Maine Coon cat
TABLE
CARPET

Price of each color: 380RMB
Black section Bar code: 6970569620787
White style Bar code: 6970569620800

NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS: 1/6 Gangster Kingdom-----Cube A ANGELO Action Figure (including limited hidden edition)# GK023 11504010
NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS: 1/6 Gangster Kingdom-----Cube A ANGELO Action Figure (including limited hidden edition)# GK023 11504110
NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS: 1/6 Gangster Kingdom-----Cube A ANGELO Action Figure (including limited hidden edition)# GK023 12441012
NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS: 1/6 Gangster Kingdom-----Cube A ANGELO Action Figure (including limited hidden edition)# GK023 12441013

#newproduct #DAMToys #GangsterKingdom #Angelo #male #stylized

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
I like it, and more so than recent Gangster Kingdom trends -- though the worst trend, a large price increase and disproportionate cost for furniture add-ons, is likely to go unchanged.

So we're going back to Diamonds suit, and now with a family of Italian Descendants who are called the improbable name of Cube, starting with an Italo-American actor playing a Cuban character.  Hard to tell where this will take Dam GK in future, not many other actors or characters fit that profile.

I know many don't like these caricature figures as a group, but I do, a lot. especially now that DAM has made enough of them to make up a separate consistent world. Commenting on a celebrity caricature obviously goes by different rules, but I really do not like the quiet headsculpt here.  I am not seeing an adequate resemblance, nor any interesting caricaturing, so for me it's one of the bigger GK disappointments.  Fortunately if there had to be a disappointment, it came on a figure with two headsculpts, and the angry Scarface is at least pretty good (not great).

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The accessories, as usual, are what interest me the most. That skull whiskey bottle is pretty cool.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS: 1/6 Gangster Kingdom-----Cube A ANGELO Action Figure (including limited hidden edition)# GK023 C8485110

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Stryker2011 wrote:The accessories, as usual, are what interest me the most. That skull whiskey bottle is pretty cool.

In real life, you can get one from Crystal Head Vodka, which is actually Dan Aykroyd's own company (he's not a pitchman).  They come in various sizes and if you wanted one without having to absorb too much Vodka, there's a hotel liquor cabinet sized mini 50ml bottle for under $8.   Still too big to be an actual 1/6 skull as such, but usable no doubt in some kind of satanic/Halloween diorama.  Stryker2011, you may have known about this already, but if so it may amuse others.

NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS: 1/6 Gangster Kingdom-----Cube A ANGELO Action Figure (including limited hidden edition)# GK023 Dan-110[url=https://servimg.com/view/19899235/86NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS: 1/6 Gangster Kingdom-----Cube A ANGELO Action Figure (including limited hidden edition)# GK023 Ip-chv10[/url]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Yeah, I’ve seen those. I always wanted one, just for the cool factor, but I’m not much of a vodka drinker. I suppose I could get one, and never open it…

NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS: 1/6 Gangster Kingdom-----Cube A ANGELO Action Figure (including limited hidden edition)# GK023 C8485110

shazzdan

shazzdan
I've got one of those glass skulls full of chili sauce.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Chili sauce?! That’s awesome.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I'm with Stryker. Love everything but the figures, and that's admittedly a matter of personal taste. Overall, I think it is a very good line, I'm just not interested in anything cartoonish in sixth-scale (I'm willing to make an exception for anything and everything "Archer"-related). But I see the price hikes are having a toll on this too. Unsurprising but disappointing.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Stryker2011 wrote:Chili sauce?! That’s awesome.
There's a whole weird conflict issue over that:  https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4073326/ghostbusters-star-dan-aykroyd-threatens-brit-hot-sauce-makers-over-skull-shaped-bottles-similar-to-his-350-vodka/

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
And now I've lost any respect for Dan Aykroyd... which doesn't say much, but still... Smile

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
GubernatorFan wrote:And now I've lost any respect for Dan Aykroyd... which doesn't say much, but still... Smile

Reading between the lines, Aykroyd probably had no choice. The (small, family owned) chili sauce business actually contacted the Vodka company proposing a collaboration. In the trademark world, you can pretend not to see something and ignore it (which is what happens with unlicensed 1/6 figures, all the time); but if you obviously do have awareness and you ignore it, you could lose your rights completely. Sorry, that's going further off topic. "Just when I thought I was out, they drag me back in."

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
LOL, good point, but you see that is where Dan/vodka are being meanies (not to use a more proper swear word) and I side with chili sauce. Smile I mean, they are not really selling the same goods (the stuff in the bottles) to be considered competition. But anyway, no one died and made me judge...

csyeung

csyeung
These sets always have awesome accessories. I never got into the caricature headsculpts but they do a good job at capturing the actors likeness in this form.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum