OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS 1/6 Asian Beauty Head Sculpture [GC045] - A,B,C, total 3 models

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Saturn

Saturn
BBICN Shanghai Flagship Taobao Shop GACTOYS 1/6 Asian Beauty Head Sculpture GC045 ABC

NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS 1/6 Asian Beauty Head Sculpture [GC045] - A,B,C, total 3 models 161708n7dc886i08dm08ts
NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS 1/6 Asian Beauty Head Sculpture [GC045] - A,B,C, total 3 models 161702ii8iayugivvn4x8z
NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS 1/6 Asian Beauty Head Sculpture [GC045] - A,B,C, total 3 models 161706or57nnq0he1e7rpx
NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS 1/6 Asian Beauty Head Sculpture [GC045] - A,B,C, total 3 models 161707ga56yiitgivy7i10
NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS 1/6 Asian Beauty Head Sculpture [GC045] - A,B,C, total 3 models 161705n4pip2grgzo2t222
NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS 1/6 Asian Beauty Head Sculpture [GC045] - A,B,C, total 3 models 161703gy1wdyns05qtewiz
NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS 1/6 Asian Beauty Head Sculpture [GC045] - A,B,C, total 3 models 161710wj9xxqajwzzqa0nx
NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS 1/6 Asian Beauty Head Sculpture [GC045] - A,B,C, total 3 models 161709pkvzowo1wvstv5y6
https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=377132&extra=page%3D1

Note: probably a portrayal of the actress Song Jia.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Typical GACtoys head Smile

Like all the head companies have their own style and character now

gooboo

Seems like there's been a lot of new Asian headsculpt releases lately.

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Valiarde wrote:Typical GACtoys head Smile

Like all the head companies have their own style and character now

I was thinking that too.  I’m more of a Super Duck kind of guy with the occasional YM Toys mixed in.  Honestly, I like Very Cool the best, but they only seem to do the full sets or full bodies.  TB League is kind of “meh”, but they do hit one out of the park every once in awhile like the black Spartan Commander and Nancy. GAC isn’t really my style.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I don't know that I recognize her or that I "need" this sculpt, but I like it. Less off-putting than many other smiling ones (a common issue), and pretty realistic. She looks very good, without being a stereotype of classical beauty, and I appreciate the variety this brings (of course, one could hope for much more in the way of variety). All companies have hits and misses, but generally I find GAC heads -- at least those I pick up -- pretty good. With one or two exceptions (based on prototype photos), I almost invariably find Super Duck heads incredibly bland, to the point where even prettiness and cuteness can't redeem them for me. Of course, we all have different tastes, and I know I'm in the minority on that. But hey, that just means more Super Duck heads for those who like them! Wink

Saturn

Saturn
gooboo wrote:Seems like there's been a lot of new Asian headsculpt releases lately.

I don't think these - although they are advertised as such - can be considered typical "Asian" heads, they work perfectly well as Caucasian too. Native people with such or similar faces are also found in large numbers in Central and Southern Europe or the Middle East.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Or First Americans in Canada. I agree, this is one of those heads that could cover a spectrum of possibilities.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum