OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Best place to order TBL for UK delivery???

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

teamweapon

i know this is probably a well know thing, but i was looking at getting the winged horus reissue figure, because im a cheap skate i wanted to know if there was anywhere that stocked them so i could get out of paying import duty. Failing that just the best price i can get them to me.
TIA people Very Happy

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I'm in the UK, and always order from GianToy. Even more recently, I've never had to pay any import costs. That said, I've never ordered a full boxed tbleague figure from them. so I don't know if that would be different. I have, however, ordered several tbleague bodies at once which added up to quite a high amount, and still have not ever had to pay customs on it.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

teamweapon

skywalkersaga wrote:I'm in the UK, and always order from GianToy. Even more recently, I've never had to pay any import costs. That said, I've never ordered a full boxed tbleague figure from them. so I don't know if that would be different. I have, however, ordered several tbleague bodies at once which added up to quite a high amount, and still have not ever had to pay customs on it.
ok BRILLIANT!
i only ordered from them once, when they first started and they sort of forgot to mail what i bought, so i wasnt all that impressed with them. But all i hear is good about them now, so i guess thats good enough Smile
I have never bought a full TBL either before but that horus figure looks just wild enough for me to get. i was looking at giant the other day for something else well. mmmmmmmm Very Happy

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Yeah, I've never had any issues with GianToy whatsoever, they are my go-to for tbleague items. They also have excellent customer service, so even the times I've received a faulty item (tbleague's fault, not theirs), they always helped out. If you have concerns about surprise import costs, check out their site and see what it says, and if you still can't find an answer, send them a message and ask them directly about it.

Delanie

Delanie
I have bought mine from moviefigures.co.uk they seem to get the new models in relatively quickly and replacement bodies are generally in stock.

teamweapon

Delanie wrote:I have bought mine from moviefigures.co.uk they seem to get the new models in relatively quickly and replacement bodies are generally in stock.

I found these after i asked and they seem to be the best price at £210 including shipping which seems to be pretty much as cheap as i can find the winged horus.
Thanks for the input, i dont spend enough time looking at whats happening in 1/6 to keep up with it all. i do try my best though hehe

BAMComix

BAMComix
Yeah, has to be Gaintoy

teamweapon

BAMComix wrote:Yeah, has to be Gaintoy
Seems to work out cheaper from moviefigures who are in the UK at £210
giantoy is £220 and with the added risk of customs on top of that.
i wouldnt have thought that, but there it is.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
teamweapon wrote:

Full sets might be cheaper, but moviefigures' prices for base bodies are quite eyewatering.

I've been buying regularly from GianToy since 2019 and only got stung by Customs once (and that was very early on, before GT's 'expedited shipping arrangement' with Royal Mail began).

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
GeeWillikers wrote:
teamweapon wrote:

Full sets might be cheaper, but moviefigures' prices for base bodies are quite eyewatering.

I've been buying regularly from GianToy since 2019 and only got stung by Customs once (and that was very early on, before GT's 'expedited shipping arrangement' with Royal Mail began).

Yes, since I only purchase base bodies, I never even consider moviefigures....only GianToy!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum