OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys: Mr.Butcher Accessories Terror 1/6 scale collectible SST-025AC

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Part List:

Accessories

-One(1)Terror

-One(1)John lander dolls (Pre order Bonus)

NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys: Mr.Butcher Accessories Terror 1/6 scale collectible SST-025AC 11558
NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys: Mr.Butcher Accessories Terror 1/6 scale collectible SST-025AC 2874
NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys: Mr.Butcher Accessories Terror 1/6 scale collectible SST-025AC 3577
NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys: Mr.Butcher Accessories Terror 1/6 scale collectible SST-025AC 4535
NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys: Mr.Butcher Accessories Terror 1/6 scale collectible SST-025AC 5501
NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys: Mr.Butcher Accessories Terror 1/6 scale collectible SST-025AC 6473
NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys: Mr.Butcher Accessories Terror 1/6 scale collectible SST-025AC 7458
NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys: Mr.Butcher Accessories Terror 1/6 scale collectible SST-025AC 24154910

#newproduct #SoosooToys #Terror #bulldog #canine #accessorypack

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
At first I thought this was another Billy Butcher figure, but it seems it's just the dog (and the toy, lol).

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Uh... honestly, I think it's better to get a Mr.Z or a JXK bulldog. There's something really weird on this SooSooToys dog, at least for me. I think it's the eyes, almost human-like shaped?

Delanie

Delanie
Yike! yes its one of those mutated human/dogs from the hunger games.

the oddness is the eye white being visible they do have whites to their eyes but you only generally see it when their eyes are in extreme positions

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
I don’t think there’s anything unusual or unique about Terror in the show, so it must just be SoooSooo’s design choice. I have the SoooSooo Mr. Butcher figure, but I don’t really feel the need to get Terror here.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Awww... but yes, the human eyes on the dog are rather unfortunate...

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Xavion2004 wrote:I don’t think there’s anything unusual or unique about Terror in the show, so it must just be SoooSooo’s design choice.  I have the SoooSooo Mr. Butcher figure, but I don’t really feel the need to get Terror here.

Indeed, in the show, Terror basically doesn't show up, having almost no relevance, but he has a bigger significance on the comics. So, it will have a deeper meaning for those, like me, who read it, and totally irrelevant for those who only watched it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum