OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: YMToys: 1:6 Knightmare Coat Scarf Action Figure Accessories [TOPO-001]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Product List:
- Leather Coat
- Scarf
- Gun Belt

Note* Body, Head, Gun, Boots and Other Accessories not Included.

NEW PRODUCT: YMToys: 1:6 Knightmare Coat Scarf Action Figure Accessories [TOPO-001] 11585
NEW PRODUCT: YMToys: 1:6 Knightmare Coat Scarf Action Figure Accessories [TOPO-001] 2891
NEW PRODUCT: YMToys: 1:6 Knightmare Coat Scarf Action Figure Accessories [TOPO-001] 3594
NEW PRODUCT: YMToys: 1:6 Knightmare Coat Scarf Action Figure Accessories [TOPO-001] 4552
NEW PRODUCT: YMToys: 1:6 Knightmare Coat Scarf Action Figure Accessories [TOPO-001] 5521
NEW PRODUCT: YMToys: 1:6 Knightmare Coat Scarf Action Figure Accessories [TOPO-001] 6487
NEW PRODUCT: YMToys: 1:6 Knightmare Coat Scarf Action Figure Accessories [TOPO-001] 7472
NEW PRODUCT: YMToys: 1:6 Knightmare Coat Scarf Action Figure Accessories [TOPO-001] 8446
NEW PRODUCT: YMToys: 1:6 Knightmare Coat Scarf Action Figure Accessories [TOPO-001] 9430

#newproduct #YMToys #Knightmare #Coat&Scarf #clothing #accessory #male #comicbook #movie-based

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
They look pretty good. A very limited set, but I suppose that makes sense (and hopefully makes sense pricewise) for those who already have the appropriate Batman.

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
This would look great on a fallout new vegas based ranger. Been looking for duster coats for ages and always came late to the party . With a little bit of luck my go to store will list it at a decent price. Even leaves room at the forearms for the pip boy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum