OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Topo Studio 1/6 BVS Nightmare Desert Batman Coat TP013

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

csyeung

csyeung
TOPO STUDIO TP013 BVS Nightmare Desert Batman Coat with Gun Belt, Scarf and Arm Straps
Special Notes:
1. Regarding your questions about the material of the coat, whether it will age and burst the skin: This product uses a fabric base and a special process to create a leather effect. It is guaranteed not to burst the skin and is very soft. The overall collar and hem are easier to restore the shape of the movie.
2. Large products are aged manually. It is inevitable that the aging effect of each product will be different. Once you take the photo, you will accept it by default. Thanks!
3. The product reservation price is 499 yuan. We will produce according to the predetermined quantity and will not sell it in stock. Customers who need it, please make a reservation as soon as possible. Thank you!
Product list:
1. Batman coat.
Customers who pre-order will be given: (the actual sample picture will be updated later)
1. Gun belt
2. Scarf
3. Arm straps

NEW PRODUCT: Topo Studio 1/6 BVS Nightmare Desert Batman Coat TP013 191713rgsi9t8jz9x9r25y
NEW PRODUCT: Topo Studio 1/6 BVS Nightmare Desert Batman Coat TP013 191714emss4pyvh6rpvjz5
NEW PRODUCT: Topo Studio 1/6 BVS Nightmare Desert Batman Coat TP013 191716mce2rrbsroz3rjtq
NEW PRODUCT: Topo Studio 1/6 BVS Nightmare Desert Batman Coat TP013 191717n0azwrs3erjwez2y
NEW PRODUCT: Topo Studio 1/6 BVS Nightmare Desert Batman Coat TP013 191718z78m45ooxzykk5b9
NEW PRODUCT: Topo Studio 1/6 BVS Nightmare Desert Batman Coat TP013 191719vohim3vh9kevhfvo
NEW PRODUCT: Topo Studio 1/6 BVS Nightmare Desert Batman Coat TP013 191721f5izhqgwnvh5aowq

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Looks very nicely done if you like this look. But I've got to say, their explanation leaves something to be desired. Fabric-based but leather-like on top seems to be more or less a description of pleather. Which is probably precisely what the customer doesn't want. On the other hand, they are assuring us their material is going to last... What does one make of it?

Diana

Diana
Ooh this definitely look great! So... I'm guessing this is made to fit a specific (HT) release?

Anyway, Batman is not for me, as much as I enjoy the character and as cool as it looks.

Darth_Hogge

Darth_Hogge
Diana wrote:Ooh this definitely look great! So... I'm guessing this is made to fit a specific (HT) release?

Anyway, Batman is not for me, as much as I enjoy the character and as cool as it looks.

Yes, it's to change or improve the Knightmare Batman from BvS or the end credits film of the Syndercut.

I like this look very much.

NEW PRODUCT: Topo Studio 1/6 BVS Nightmare Desert Batman Coat TP013 Banner_andreas_haak11

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum