OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Thunder Toys: 1/6 Mr. Dots Action Figure (#TD2024A/B)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Thunder Toys 1/6 Mr Dots(#TD2024A
A:

Head (reular) :*1
Glasses :*1
Body :*1
Forearm gadget :*2
Hands :*3
Suit :*1
Backpack:*1
Belt :*1
Boots :*1

Special effect requires to be exposed under UV lighting,
afterwards it will glow in different colors in vivid action.

Cut Off date :2021.11.28
Shipping Date :2022 Q1

movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Thunder Toys: 1/6 Mr. Dots Action Figure (#TD2024A/B) 13290810
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Thunder Toys: 1/6 Mr. Dots Action Figure (#TD2024A/B) 13290910
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Thunder Toys: 1/6 Mr. Dots Action Figure (#TD2024A/B) 13291010
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Thunder Toys: 1/6 Mr. Dots Action Figure (#TD2024A/B) 13291311
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Thunder Toys: 1/6 Mr. Dots Action Figure (#TD2024A/B) 13291410
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Thunder Toys: 1/6 Mr. Dots Action Figure (#TD2024A/B) 13291611
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Thunder Toys: 1/6 Mr. Dots Action Figure (#TD2024A/B) 13291710

Thunder Toys 1/6 Mr Dots(#TD2024B

B:

Head (reular) :*1
Head (varient):*1
Glasses :*1
Body :*1
Forearm gadget :*2
Hands :*3
Suit :*1
Backpack:*1
Belt :*1
Boots :*1
Special Effect :*1
Cat:*1

Special effect requires to be exposed under UV lighting,
afterwards it will glow in different colors in vivid action.

Cut Off date :2021.11.28
Shipping Date :2022 Q1

movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Thunder Toys: 1/6 Mr. Dots Action Figure (#TD2024A/B) 13293410
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Thunder Toys: 1/6 Mr. Dots Action Figure (#TD2024A/B) 13293610
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Thunder Toys: 1/6 Mr. Dots Action Figure (#TD2024A/B) 13293711
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Thunder Toys: 1/6 Mr. Dots Action Figure (#TD2024A/B) 13293910
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Thunder Toys: 1/6 Mr. Dots Action Figure (#TD2024A/B) 13294010
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Thunder Toys: 1/6 Mr. Dots Action Figure (#TD2024A/B) 13294110
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Thunder Toys: 1/6 Mr. Dots Action Figure (#TD2024A/B) 13294210
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Thunder Toys: 1/6 Mr. Dots Action Figure (#TD2024A/B) 13294410
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Thunder Toys: 1/6 Mr. Dots Action Figure (#TD2024A/B) 13294411
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Thunder Toys: 1/6 Mr. Dots Action Figure (#TD2024A/B) 13294610
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Thunder Toys: 1/6 Mr. Dots Action Figure (#TD2024A/B) 13294710
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Thunder Toys: 1/6 Mr. Dots Action Figure (#TD2024A/B) 13295010
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Thunder Toys: 1/6 Mr. Dots Action Figure (#TD2024A/B) 13295110
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Thunder Toys: 1/6 Mr. Dots Action Figure (#TD2024A/B) 13295210

#newproduct #ThunderToys #Mr.Dots #male #movie-based #comicbook

Theflyingman

Here's hoping someone not hot toys creates a good bloodsport figure. Loved that guy but not enough to pay HT prices lol.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Aside from the shark dude, it doesn't look like HT is going to go any further for that movie.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Thunder Toys: 1/6 Mr. Dots Action Figure (#TD2024A/B) C8485110

Theflyingman

Strange why they wouldn't make arguably the main character of that movie though.

csyeung

csyeung
Proto looks good here for what it is. I'm just weary cause that spider-man that just came out from this same company doesn't look as good.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Theflyingman wrote:Strange why they wouldn't make arguably the main character of that movie though.

You’d think Harley would be a given considering how many they’ve already done of her, and maybe Idris Alba.

movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Thunder Toys: 1/6 Mr. Dots Action Figure (#TD2024A/B) C8485110

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Stryker2011 wrote:
Theflyingman wrote:Strange why they wouldn't make arguably the main character of that movie though.

You’d think Harley would be a given considering how many they’ve already done of her, and maybe Idris Alba.

Harley probably seemed redundant (as a potential buyer can just as easily expand the Squad with an existing one).  Bloodsport would have done well as you say especially because Idris Elba has his own pre-existing fanbase.  But I would have thought the most viable figure by far would be Peacemaker, because of the John Cena likeness broadening its appeal, and the fact he's got his own TV series coming up.  (At mass retail level McFarlane Toys ticked everyone off by making two separate figures, "unremovable helmet" for general release and "unmasked no helmet at all" as a Target exclusive, where these days most retail figures would simply include two heads).

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Figures McFarlane would pull a stunt like that. That guy is the Howard Chan of the 7” figure realm.

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
I have absolutely no idea who this character is, but the name ‘Mr Dots’ gave me the most visceral flashback to a similarly named kid’s tv programme I remember seeing as a youngster - ‘Dòtaman’, (‘spinning top’ in Gaelic)
It was entirely in Scottish Gaelic, which I sadly don’t speak, but the main guy always sang great, yet completely incomprehensible (to me!) songs and had a different hat for every one!

I know this is completely off topic but it gave me a fond wee trip down memory lane!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9GOj3Kj_74c

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
He’s from The Suicide Squad (the recent one).

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Stryker2011 wrote:He’s from The Suicide Squad (the recent one).

Before that, he has about 60 years of history as a DC Comics Batman villain (third or fourth rank member of the Batman Rogues' Gallery), with pretty much this same exact costume going back to 1962. One cool thing about the Suicide Squad is the very deep cuts into lesser characters of DC history. Similarly, Peacemaker goes back to 1967, being more prominent than Polka-Dot Man for two reasons. Firstly, he headlined his own comic at various times. Secondly, Peacemaker is actually The Comedian character in The Watchmen, and probably much more widely known in the latter identity. DC asked Alan Moore to write a series for the stable of Charlton Comics heroes that they had just acquired. He came up with the Watchmen script, which was great, but it burned up the Charlton characters so that DC couldn't use them afterwards. So Watchmen shifted to using analog equivalents, The Question = Rorschach, Blue Beetle = Nite Owl, Captain Atom = Dr Manhattan, and Peacekeeper = The Comedian.

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Moonbase Alpha Male: That was seriously informative. Thanks so much for sharing my friend.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Totally lost (both immediate and original source), but I like it.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Oddly enough, I just watched this movie yesterday; JFC was that movie violent. I don’t get the mentality of modern filmmakers where everything, ncluding comic book movies that should be accessible to kids have to have a crap load of blood, gore, and swearing. It just goes to show a serious lack of talent to have to constantly rely on shock and awe, and says a lot about the equality devolved level of intelligence of the viewers who enjoy it. There’s something seriously wrong with people today.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Unfortunately that sounds very true.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Stryker2011 wrote:Oddly enough, I just watched this movie yesterday; JFC was that movie violent. I don’t get the mentality of modern filmmakers where everything, ncluding comic book movies that should be accessible to kids have to have a crap load of blood, gore, and swearing. It just goes to show a serious lack of talent to have to constantly rely on shock and awe, and says a lot about the equality devolved level of intelligence of the viewers who enjoy it. There’s something seriously wrong with people today.

I think there is a defined satirical intent in Suicide Squad, meant to contrast ironically with something like the MCU which is (much as I lke it and respect it) formulaic, antiseptic, sexless and sanitized while kept artificially within a sterile PG-13 no matter how much destruction may be going on. Stryker2011 I think your comment is perfectly legit in the main course of films overall, but IMHO the satirical intent of Suicide Squad and its spiritual predecessor Deadpool are a special case. They may or may not work for anyone's personal sensibility, but it's not creator's lazyness, pure reliance on shock, or "serious lack of talent". Personally I enjoyed them, and I'll try not to take that "devolved level of intelligence" crack personally. (Just kidding, Stryker2011 my friend).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum