OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS Thor: Love and Thunder Gorr 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thor: Love and Thunder: Gorr 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

“So this is my vow. All gods will die.” – Gorr

A being of deadly reckoning, Gorr the God Butcher is hellbent on killing all the gods in the Universe. Wielding a powerful and terrifying weapon, Gorr will let nothing stand in his way.
Hot Toys is thrilled to expand the Thor: Love and Thunder collection series with Gorr in 1/6th scale collectible figure depicting his fearsome visage from his premiere appearance in the movie.

The highly-accurate collectible figure is masterfully crafted based on the appearance of Christian Bale’s as Gorr in Thor: Love and Thunder, features a newly developed head sculpt with separate rolling eyeballs function, sculpted scars and crooked teeth; a newly designed body and arms with scars; carefully-tailored fabric robe; and high attention to details. With iconic weapons and accessories include a Necrosword sword, a battle damaged Necrosword, Thor’s Stormbreaker, a necklace and a figure stand.

Recreate the scenes with the Gorr collectible figure now!

Specifications
  • Product CodeMMS676
  • Product NameGorr
  • HeightApproximately 30 cm tall
  • Points of Articulations0
  • Special FeaturesMovie-accurate facial expression with detailed skin texture, scars and make-up
  • Product Release DateApproximately Q1 – Q2, 2024
  • Artists

The 1/6th scale Gorr Collectible Figure specially features:

- Authentic and detailed likeness of Christian Bale as Gorr in Marvel Studios’ Thor: Love and Thunder
- One (1) newly developed head sculpt with separate rolling eyeballs
- Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed skin texture, scars and make-up
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Newly developed body with over 30 points of articulations
- Five (5) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relax hands
- One (1) pair of open hands
- One (1) pair of gesture hands
- One (1) pair for weapons holding hands
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS Thor: Love and Thunder Gorr 1/6th scale Collectible Figure  PD166874598846I
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS Thor: Love and Thunder Gorr 1/6th scale Collectible Figure  PD1668745988lMK
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS Thor: Love and Thunder Gorr 1/6th scale Collectible Figure  PD1668745988vfb
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS Thor: Love and Thunder Gorr 1/6th scale Collectible Figure  PD1668745989U06
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS Thor: Love and Thunder Gorr 1/6th scale Collectible Figure  PD1668745989G1O
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS Thor: Love and Thunder Gorr 1/6th scale Collectible Figure  PD1668745989U1t
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS Thor: Love and Thunder Gorr 1/6th scale Collectible Figure  PD1668745989YGd
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS Thor: Love and Thunder Gorr 1/6th scale Collectible Figure  PD166874598962I
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS Thor: Love and Thunder Gorr 1/6th scale Collectible Figure  PD1668745989Q82
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS Thor: Love and Thunder Gorr 1/6th scale Collectible Figure  PD1668745989jbW
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS Thor: Love and Thunder Gorr 1/6th scale Collectible Figure  PD16687459895G9
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS Thor: Love and Thunder Gorr 1/6th scale Collectible Figure  PD1668745989Enr
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS Thor: Love and Thunder Gorr 1/6th scale Collectible Figure  PD1668745990zGn
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS Thor: Love and Thunder Gorr 1/6th scale Collectible Figure  PD1668745990zCS
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS Thor: Love and Thunder Gorr 1/6th scale Collectible Figure  PD1668745990j1I
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS Thor: Love and Thunder Gorr 1/6th scale Collectible Figure  PD1668745990p2W
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS Thor: Love and Thunder Gorr 1/6th scale Collectible Figure  PD1668745990O0Q
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS Thor: Love and Thunder Gorr 1/6th scale Collectible Figure  PD1668745990r1j

Ovy

Ovy
Haha, I watched the movie for the first time last week maybe and wehn reading the title I thought "Who was Gorr again?" Laughing And only in the Credits I learned that Christian Bale was in the movie.

Apart from the hideous joints he looks great and moving eyeballs are always nice. With green hair he might be a great Batmanjoker. Or give him a red lightsaber.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Weird choice considering how many villains Hot Toys hasn’t made from the Marvel movies, and they choose one from a pretty mediocre movie. It’s too bad these brain dead film makers have to turn men into pathetic idiots just to elevate female characters. If making men weak, dumb, sexist or pathetic is the only way to make female characters “equal to” or “better than” men, we’ve failed both sexes.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS Thor: Love and Thunder Gorr 1/6th scale Collectible Figure  C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
True words. From what I hear, his performance was very good, at least given his role and the poor writing/script.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
He was good in it. Chris Hemsworth was, sadly, exactly as my description above indicated. He wasn’t sexist, at least, but he did come across as weaker, dumber, etc., just so Natalie Portman’s character could be stronger and better at being Thor, than Thor himself.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS Thor: Love and Thunder Gorr 1/6th scale Collectible Figure  C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:He was good in it. Chris Hemsworth was, sadly, exactly as my description above indicated. He wasn’t sexist, at least, but he did come across as weaker, dumber, etc., just so Natalie Portman’s character could be stronger and better at being Thor, than Thor himself.
What a waste. I guess Taika got lucky with his previous Thor movie, but for some reason failed to do as well this time.

shazzdan

shazzdan
Cool character. Stupid movie.

Diana

Diana
Agreed. Great looking villain. Stupid joints.

davidd

davidd
The fig would make a good "Death" character to face off against Bill & Ted!

Valiarde

Valiarde
I skipped the movie as I'm getting bored of marvel flicks these days, but I like Christian Bale and expecially this character looks very cool. I like the thought of giving him a red lightsabre as Ovy mentioned. Could be from the Obi-One Kenobi movie with some added facial "war paint"

Moveable eyes are cool

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Valiarde wrote:I skipped the movie as I'm getting bored of marvel flicks these days, but I like Christian Bale and expecially this character looks very cool. I like the thought of giving him a red lightsabre as Ovy mentioned. Could be from the Obi-One Kenobi movie with some added facial "war paint"

Moveable eyes are cool
He could be Asajj Ventress' father, no? Smile

Valiarde

Valiarde
Obi-WAN of course  Smile

GubernatorFan wrote:
Valiarde wrote:I skipped the movie as I'm getting bored of marvel flicks these days, but I like Christian Bale and expecially this character looks very cool. I like the thought of giving him a red lightsabre as Ovy mentioned. Could be from the Obi-One Kenobi movie with some added facial "war paint"

Moveable eyes are cool
He could be Asajj Ventress' father, no? Smile

Ah yes, you are right! Totally forget about her, despite watching that first episode of Clone Wars this year. I was thinking of this guy at first (which may or may not be his father haha)

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS Thor: Love and Thunder Gorr 1/6th scale Collectible Figure  Star-Wars-Obi-Wan-Kenobi-pc-games1

Asajj...

This outfit is awesome and shows the upsides of statues when it comes to imoressive poses with cloaks.
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS Thor: Love and Thunder Gorr 1/6th scale Collectible Figure  Asajj-ventress-mythos_star-wars_gallery_5ddc68e7e1cf5_1280x1280

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Ovy wrote:With green hair he might be a great Batmanjoker.

I agree.
Incidentally, i just saw this 7" "Batman of Earth 22 Infected" figure and thought the head would be perfect for a 1/6 bash.

https://mcfarlane.com/toys/batman-earth-22-infected/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum