OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: 6INCH + VTOYS 1/12 Shadow Ninja (black/red/white)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Diana

Diana
Brand: 6INCH+ X VTOYS
Product No.:SN001(black) ;SN002(red);SN003(white)
Deadline: November 26, 2021
Release Time : First quarter of 2022

Accessories:
Body x1
Head carving x1
Hand x12
Ninja clothes x1
Ninja knife x1
Scabbard x1
Prajna mask x1
Kunai x3
Lock sickle x1
Triangular steel fork x2
Four corner dart x3
Steel claw x2

NEW PRODUCT: 6INCH + VTOYS 1/12 Shadow Ninja (black/red/white) 0012
NEW PRODUCT: 6INCH + VTOYS 1/12 Shadow Ninja (black/red/white) 0136
NEW PRODUCT: 6INCH + VTOYS 1/12 Shadow Ninja (black/red/white) 0240
NEW PRODUCT: 6INCH + VTOYS 1/12 Shadow Ninja (black/red/white) 0338
NEW PRODUCT: 6INCH + VTOYS 1/12 Shadow Ninja (black/red/white) 0436
NEW PRODUCT: 6INCH + VTOYS 1/12 Shadow Ninja (black/red/white) 0536
NEW PRODUCT: 6INCH + VTOYS 1/12 Shadow Ninja (black/red/white) 0635
NEW PRODUCT: 6INCH + VTOYS 1/12 Shadow Ninja (black/red/white) 0733
NEW PRODUCT: 6INCH + VTOYS 1/12 Shadow Ninja (black/red/white) 0832
NEW PRODUCT: 6INCH + VTOYS 1/12 Shadow Ninja (black/red/white) 0931

Ovy

Ovy
Pretty straight forward beautiful perfect stuff with many options and unique hands.

And took me some time to realize they are 1/12 on the phone!

Diana

Diana
I like them a lot. Trying hard to not buy all three, because they look so good together!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree with Ovy, they look perfect and hardly distinguishable from the better sixth-scale stuff.
And thank you, Diana, for posting all these -- from this company and the others. Looks like Mezco has some competition for high end 1/12 figures, besides TBLeague, of course.

Diana

Diana
GubernatorFan wrote:I agree with Ovy, they look perfect and hardly distinguishable from the better sixth-scale stuff.
And thank you, Diana, for posting all these -- from this company and the others. Looks like Mezco has some competition for high end 1/12 figures, besides TBLeague, of course.
My pleasure. I really want these to succeed. Smile

Diana

Diana
GubernatorFan wrote:Looks like Mezco has some competition for high end 1/12 figures, besides TBLeague, of course.
That comment sent me on a shopping spree. I have never really looked at Mezco. Now I have POed The Crow to replace my 1/6 version: Multiple heads, more accessories (I didn't get the HT deluxe), probably better articulation and stability and impressive details. What's not to like? Smile

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Diana wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:Looks like Mezco has some competition for high end 1/12 figures, besides TBLeague, of course.
That comment sent me on a shopping spree. I have never really looked at Mezco. Now I have POed The Crow to replace my 1/6 version: Multiple heads, more accessories (I didn't get the HT deluxe), probably better articulation and stability and impressive details. What's not to like? Smile

Uh-oh. Well, sorry for your wallet, and I hope you are happy with your purchases. Mezco is great stuff, but if the new products you shared live up to their promotional images, they will bring additional realism to the table.

Diana

Diana
GubernatorFan wrote:
Diana wrote:

Uh-oh. Well, sorry for your wallet, and I hope you are happy with your purchases. Mezco is great stuff, but if the new products you shared live up to their promotional images, they will bring additional realism to the table.
I almost (not really) feel obligated to buy some of these just to support this type of release. Smile

Visisonor

Visisonor
Diana wrote:I like them a lot. Trying hard to not buy all three, because they look so good together!
I've tried too. Guess how it turned out:
NEW PRODUCT: 6INCH + VTOYS 1/12 Shadow Ninja (black/red/white) Cnr_4610

They come with a lot of stuff,
NEW PRODUCT: 6INCH + VTOYS 1/12 Shadow Ninja (black/red/white) Cnr_4611 NEW PRODUCT: 6INCH + VTOYS 1/12 Shadow Ninja (black/red/white) Cnr_4613 NEW PRODUCT: 6INCH + VTOYS 1/12 Shadow Ninja (black/red/white) Cnr_4612
and can be further personalized with removable gauntlets, scarves, adjustable hoods, Oni masks - I didn't shoot all possible combinations, there are too many Smile

White:
NEW PRODUCT: 6INCH + VTOYS 1/12 Shadow Ninja (black/red/white) Cnr_4614

Red:
NEW PRODUCT: 6INCH + VTOYS 1/12 Shadow Ninja (black/red/white) Cnr_4615

Black:
NEW PRODUCT: 6INCH + VTOYS 1/12 Shadow Ninja (black/red/white) Cnr_4616

Another group shot:
NEW PRODUCT: 6INCH + VTOYS 1/12 Shadow Ninja (black/red/white) Cnr_4617

Comparisons:
NEW PRODUCT: 6INCH + VTOYS 1/12 Shadow Ninja (black/red/white) Cnr_4618 NEW PRODUCT: 6INCH + VTOYS 1/12 Shadow Ninja (black/red/white) Cnr_4620 NEW PRODUCT: 6INCH + VTOYS 1/12 Shadow Ninja (black/red/white) Cnr_4619

I still need to show them side by side with Mezco but at the moment I can say that Mezco figures are slightly larger.

Diana

Diana
Aaaaah!!! Awesome! Thank you for the pictures! I did buy all three in the end, but only because my man also wanted them so shared the cost. But when they arrived we were both less enthusiastic. Just kinda over it. These pictures will help with deciding whether they will get unpacked.

I do think they look best together. Very Happy

Visisonor

Visisonor
Size comparison with Mezco:
NEW PRODUCT: 6INCH + VTOYS 1/12 Shadow Ninja (black/red/white) Cnr_4621

NEW PRODUCT: 6INCH + VTOYS 1/12 Shadow Ninja (black/red/white) Cnr_4622 NEW PRODUCT: 6INCH + VTOYS 1/12 Shadow Ninja (black/red/white) Cnr_4623 NEW PRODUCT: 6INCH + VTOYS 1/12 Shadow Ninja (black/red/white) Cnr_4624

NEW PRODUCT: 6INCH + VTOYS 1/12 Shadow Ninja (black/red/white) Cnr_4625 NEW PRODUCT: 6INCH + VTOYS 1/12 Shadow Ninja (black/red/white) Cnr_4628 NEW PRODUCT: 6INCH + VTOYS 1/12 Shadow Ninja (black/red/white) Cnr_4627
NEW PRODUCT: 6INCH + VTOYS 1/12 Shadow Ninja (black/red/white) Cnr_4626

Diana

Diana
Squee! Awesome shots, thank you! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum