OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Fire: 1:6 Crimson Stealth Edition Collectibles Figure [FE-A033]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Product List:
-Headsculpt *1
-Standard 1/6 female body *1
-Hand type *8
-Special effects *2
-Hat *1
-Jacket *1
-Vest *1
-Black underwear *1
-Pants *1
-Boots *1
-Necklace *2

NEW PRODUCT: Fire: 1:6 Crimson Stealth Edition Collectibles Figure [FE-A033] 11603
NEW PRODUCT: Fire: 1:6 Crimson Stealth Edition Collectibles Figure [FE-A033] 2903
NEW PRODUCT: Fire: 1:6 Crimson Stealth Edition Collectibles Figure [FE-A033] 3605
NEW PRODUCT: Fire: 1:6 Crimson Stealth Edition Collectibles Figure [FE-A033] 4563
NEW PRODUCT: Fire: 1:6 Crimson Stealth Edition Collectibles Figure [FE-A033] 5532
NEW PRODUCT: Fire: 1:6 Crimson Stealth Edition Collectibles Figure [FE-A033] 6498
NEW PRODUCT: Fire: 1:6 Crimson Stealth Edition Collectibles Figure [FE-A033] 7482
NEW PRODUCT: Fire: 1:6 Crimson Stealth Edition Collectibles Figure [FE-A033] 8454
NEW PRODUCT: Fire: 1:6 Crimson Stealth Edition Collectibles Figure [FE-A033] 9438
NEW PRODUCT: Fire: 1:6 Crimson Stealth Edition Collectibles Figure [FE-A033] 10415
NEW PRODUCT: Fire: 1:6 Crimson Stealth Edition Collectibles Figure [FE-A033] 11604
NEW PRODUCT: Fire: 1:6 Crimson Stealth Edition Collectibles Figure [FE-A033] 12375
NEW PRODUCT: Fire: 1:6 Crimson Stealth Edition Collectibles Figure [FE-A033] 13356
NEW PRODUCT: Fire: 1:6 Crimson Stealth Edition Collectibles Figure [FE-A033] 14332

#newproduct #Fire #Crimson #Stealth #female #comicbook #movie-based

csyeung

csyeung
Probably mentioned before, but Fire toys tends to use hot toys heads for promo pics. Often final head sculpts are not as good.

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
I think this is what she was wearing when she left Westview? Very nicely done.

Diana

Diana
csyeung wrote:Probably mentioned before, but Fire toys tends to use hot toys heads for promo pics. Often final head sculpts are not as good.

That is quite worrisome, because I really like this set. Mostly for the headsculpt, as well as the pants and boots. The boots look soft!
I suppose I'll consider it when it is released.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Am I crazy, or didn't the latest HT head have sculpted hair?

Unless this is an older HT head? I don't remember what the earlier HT head for this character looked head...

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:Am I crazy, or didn't the latest HT head have sculpted hair?

Unless this is an older HT head? I don't remember what the earlier HT head for this character looked head...

The latest one did have sculpted hair (Boo Hot a toys for getting lazier and greedier, and caving to the demands of the very vocal douche bags in are in the minority on this subject) — but their previous 3 (or is it 4?) had rooted.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Fire: 1:6 Crimson Stealth Edition Collectibles Figure [FE-A033] C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Looks like a pretty nice set.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Stryker2011 wrote:
skywalkersaga wrote:Am I crazy, or didn't the latest HT head have sculpted hair?

The latest one did have sculpted hair (Boo Hot a toys for getting lazier and greedier, and caving to the demands of the very vocal douche bags in are in the minority on this subject) — but their previous 3 (or is it 4?) had rooted.

Ah ok, thanks. I hadn't realised they'd done so many other versions! I only remember two. In that case, I guess there's a chance it might be an HT in the pic. Maybe Illusion could weigh in, I think she has one of the original HT figures...

But yes, agree that HT have gotten even lazier and more greedy than usual.  NEW PRODUCT: Fire: 1:6 Crimson Stealth Edition Collectibles Figure [FE-A033] 1f620  NEW PRODUCT: Fire: 1:6 Crimson Stealth Edition Collectibles Figure [FE-A033] 1f624

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

csyeung

csyeung
From what I gathered about a year ago is that hot toys was moving away from rooted hair. I think the last one to have it will be wonder woman golden armor. (arkham batgirl too but i believe ww was announced later) There may be one more but i forget.

I think official scarlets have been released. the movie promo one for avengers (the best out of the older ones that I liked cause she had a more comic looking outfit), the civil war with the longer overcoat and pants, and the age of ultron with the shorter coat and dress. The recent one is the most comic looking one from wandavision but she comes with sculpted hair.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum