OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME DOCTOR STRANGE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
“Stop tampering with the spell.” – Doctor Strange

With Peter Parker’s identity as Spider-Man now exposed by Mysterio, Peter’s life and reputation are turned upside down. Seeking help from Doctor Strange, he asked the Sorcerer Supreme to help restore his secret identity, but Peter’s endless verbal interruptions has disturbed the spell which caused dangerous repercussions that force the young hero to learn what it truly means to be Spider-Man.

With Marvel Studios’ Spider-Man: No Way Home hits the big screen, today Hot Toys is excited to officially present Doctor Strange as 1/6th scale collectible figure.

Sophisticatedly crafted based on Doctor Strange’s appearance in the movie portrayed by acclaimed actor Benedict Cumberbatch, the incredibly detailed figure features a newly painted head sculpt; Sorcerer Supreme’s signature outfit with intricate embroidery on the Cloak of Levitation adding a mystical touch to the costume; highly detailed mystical artifacts including the LED light-up platform with mystic art effects, the Eye of Agamotto, sling rings, mystic art effect accessories, interchangeable hands to recreate the spell casting scenes, mystic art effect diorama accessories and a dynamic figure stand.

Your multiverse adventure shall begin with the new Doctor Strange figure!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEMMS629
PRODUCT NAMEDOCTOR STRANGE
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 31CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESAUTHENTIC AND DETAILED LIKENESS OF BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH AS DOCTOR STRANGE IN SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY N/A.
HEAD PAINTED BY N/A.
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY N/A.
The 1/6th scale Doctor Strange Collectible Figure’s special features:
- Newly painted head sculpt with authentic and detailed likeness of Benedict Cumberbatch as Doctor Strange in Spider-Man: No Way Home
- Movie-accurate facial features with wrinkles and skin texture
- Body with over 30 points of articulation
- Approximately 31cm tall
- Nine (9) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of open hands
- Two (2) pairs of mystic power-using hands
- Four (4) gesture hands
- One (1) right hand for holding ropes mystic art effect
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) red-colored cape (The Cloak of Levitation) adorned with intricate embroidery and special magnetic clip-on design
- One (1) navy-colored under-tunic
- One (1) multi-layered blue and navy-colored tunic
- One (1) dark brown-colored cummerbund
- One (1) pair of dark blue-colored pants
- One (1) pair of black and blue-colored boots

Accessories:
- One (1) The Box
- One (1) LED light-up platform with mystic art effects (battery operated)
- One (1) amulet (The Eye of Agamotto)
- Two (2) sling rings
- Thirteen (13) pieces of mystic art effects including:
• One (1) bundle of orange-colored ropes mystic art effect
• One (1) orange-colored square-shaped mystic art effect
• One (1) strand of orange-colored mystic art effect
• One (1) pair of orange-colored mandalas of light
• Two (2) pairs of orange colored mandalas of light in different sizes (wearable on forearms)
• Two (2) pairs of green colored mandalas of light in different sizes (wearable on forearms)
- Four (4) mystic art effects diorama accessories
- Specially designed figure stand with movie logo and character nameplate

Release date: Approximately Q1 – Q2, 2023

*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Battery included for collectible, button cells are required.
***Product details are subject to change without further notice

© MARVEL © 2021 CPII. All Rights Reserved.
© 2021 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME DOCTOR STRANGE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Da616a10
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME DOCTOR STRANGE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8b73d510
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME DOCTOR STRANGE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4c40b010
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME DOCTOR STRANGE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 78585010
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME DOCTOR STRANGE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1c722910
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME DOCTOR STRANGE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 33b42a10
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME DOCTOR STRANGE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C029f710
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME DOCTOR STRANGE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 21856310
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME DOCTOR STRANGE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE E817e010
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME DOCTOR STRANGE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE D75ca010
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME DOCTOR STRANGE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6f625910
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME DOCTOR STRANGE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3ee3ea10
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME DOCTOR STRANGE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE D7d87f10
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME DOCTOR STRANGE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C2ea6010
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME DOCTOR STRANGE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE B073fc10

#newproduct #HotToys #DrStrange #Spider-Man #NoWayHome #male #movie #Marvel #MCU

Valiarde

Valiarde
Basically the same as the last one with some other equip?

Still a fan of the outfit and belt.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It looks like a great set. I'm not familiar with the specific source, so I can't comment on accuracy or comprehensiveness. But two things stand out to me -- "newly repainted head sculpt" is a nice way of saying "we did not bother to sculpt him again"; surely it cuts down on cost, but I somehow doubt that is reflected in the price tag. The other is that, as a matter of principle, with a set like this they are trying to cover the manifestations of magic by recreating them as 3D physical objects. Geometry helps, but it will always look like the figure is playing with abstract toys. I'm not saying they are not nicely done, which they are, just doubting this can ever be done convincingly. I think the figure by itself would have been sufficiently cool.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
$315 USD.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME DOCTOR STRANGE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

csyeung

csyeung
Looks a lot like the IW version. Not sure why Dr. Strange is measuring Spidey's crotch =P.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
csyeung wrote:Looks a lot like the IW version. Not sure why Dr. Strange is measuring Spidey's crotch =P.

Nice! I just burst out laughing in the Dentist office. Thanks. Embarassed

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME DOCTOR STRANGE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
LOL I saw it now too... well, maybe he's just so insecure that he feels the need to compare...

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Stryker2011 wrote:$315 USD.

Now I know why it’s called “No Way Home”. Your house will be in foreclosure.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Good one, Xavion.

Valiarde

Valiarde
csyeung wrote:Looks a lot like the IW version. Not sure why Dr. Strange is measuring Spidey's crotch =P.
lol!
His expression is so fitting, too

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum