OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: NOVA STUDIO: Great Teacher Onizuka 1/6 Scale GTO figure & GTO body

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
NOVA STUDIO Great Teacher Onizuka 1/6 Scale GTO figure

Features:

Head Sculpt x2

Figure Body with 4 pair of hands

slippers Feet x1 pair

White Suit

White Pants

Blue Shirt

Tie

Belt

White Shoes x1 pair

Navy Pants

Hammer

Cigarette x2

NEW PRODUCT: NOVA STUDIO: Great Teacher Onizuka 1/6 Scale GTO figure & GTO body Isi_0110
NEW PRODUCT: NOVA STUDIO: Great Teacher Onizuka 1/6 Scale GTO figure & GTO body Isi_0210
NEW PRODUCT: NOVA STUDIO: Great Teacher Onizuka 1/6 Scale GTO figure & GTO body Isi_0310
NEW PRODUCT: NOVA STUDIO: Great Teacher Onizuka 1/6 Scale GTO figure & GTO body Isi_0410
NEW PRODUCT: NOVA STUDIO: Great Teacher Onizuka 1/6 Scale GTO figure & GTO body Ieai0010
NEW PRODUCT: NOVA STUDIO: Great Teacher Onizuka 1/6 Scale GTO figure & GTO body Ieai0110
NEW PRODUCT: NOVA STUDIO: Great Teacher Onizuka 1/6 Scale GTO figure & GTO body Ieai0210
NEW PRODUCT: NOVA STUDIO: Great Teacher Onizuka 1/6 Scale GTO figure & GTO body Ieai0310
NEW PRODUCT: NOVA STUDIO: Great Teacher Onizuka 1/6 Scale GTO figure & GTO body Ieai0410
NEW PRODUCT: NOVA STUDIO: Great Teacher Onizuka 1/6 Scale GTO figure & GTO body Ieai0510
NEW PRODUCT: NOVA STUDIO: Great Teacher Onizuka 1/6 Scale GTO figure & GTO body Ieai0511

NOVA STUDIO 1/6 Scale GTO body

Body sold separately -- all other items not included.

NEW PRODUCT: NOVA STUDIO: Great Teacher Onizuka 1/6 Scale GTO figure & GTO body Isi_0211

#newproduct #NovaStudio #GTO #male #body #accessory #videogame-based

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Interesting effort to solve the hard plastic/open jointed dilemma for exposed flesh -- although I think the model necessarily has to be TBLeague-style seamlessness. The body's overall look seems good, but I think I can see relatively severe restrictions in poseability as a trade off. I'm not familiar with the source, but I imagine they have done a good job translating it into sixth scale -- the stylized sculpt looks very clean and sharp.

shazzdan

shazzdan
I thought that the whole point of having a seam at the elbow was to get rid of the seam at the wrist.

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
For those wondering, this is from the Manga Great Teacher Onizuka, about a 22-year-old ex-biker gang leader, who decides to become a Teacher to have a save and cushy job, where all the young girls flirt with him, only to find out that he is closer to the kids he is teaching, then the teacher, seeing a lot of himself in the pupils and therefor decides, to become a better teacher and a better person, genuinely helping kids to learn and therefor have better chances later in life.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks, Zero Delta, the lettering finally made sense -- it was rather abstract. Updated the listing to reflect the full title of the product.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum