OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: NOVA Studio NOVA-004 1/6 Scale High School Student Uniform & Sport Version action figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
NOVA Studio NOVA-004 1/6 Scale High School Student Uniform Version

Features:

Head sculpts x2

Half seamless figure body x1

School uniform suit

Skirt

Long sleeve shirt

Short sleeve shirt

School bag

Shoes w/ socks

Underwear

Character card x1

NEW PRODUCT: NOVA Studio NOVA-004 1/6 Scale High School Student Uniform & Sport Version action figure 3-sa-510
NEW PRODUCT: NOVA Studio NOVA-004 1/6 Scale High School Student Uniform & Sport Version action figure 4-sa-510
NEW PRODUCT: NOVA Studio NOVA-004 1/6 Scale High School Student Uniform & Sport Version action figure 5-sa-510
NEW PRODUCT: NOVA Studio NOVA-004 1/6 Scale High School Student Uniform & Sport Version action figure 6-sa-510
NEW PRODUCT: NOVA Studio NOVA-004 1/6 Scale High School Student Uniform & Sport Version action figure 7-sa-510
NEW PRODUCT: NOVA Studio NOVA-004 1/6 Scale High School Student Uniform & Sport Version action figure 8-sa-510
NEW PRODUCT: NOVA Studio NOVA-004 1/6 Scale High School Student Uniform & Sport Version action figure 9-sa-510
NEW PRODUCT: NOVA Studio NOVA-004 1/6 Scale High School Student Uniform & Sport Version action figure 2-yee-10
NEW PRODUCT: NOVA Studio NOVA-004 1/6 Scale High School Student Uniform & Sport Version action figure 1-yee-10

NOVA Studio NOVA-005 1/6 Scale High School Student Sport Version

Features:

Head sculpts x1

Half seamless figure body x1

Yellow tee x1

Pinky pants x1

Basketball x1

Shoes w/ socks

Underwear

Green tanktop x1

No.10 Jesery x1

Character card x1

NEW PRODUCT: NOVA Studio NOVA-004 1/6 Scale High School Student Uniform & Sport Version action figure 2-sa-510
NEW PRODUCT: NOVA Studio NOVA-004 1/6 Scale High School Student Uniform & Sport Version action figure 3-sa-511
NEW PRODUCT: NOVA Studio NOVA-004 1/6 Scale High School Student Uniform & Sport Version action figure 4-sa-511
NEW PRODUCT: NOVA Studio NOVA-004 1/6 Scale High School Student Uniform & Sport Version action figure 1-yee-11
NEW PRODUCT: NOVA Studio NOVA-004 1/6 Scale High School Student Uniform & Sport Version action figure 5-sa-511

#newproduct #NovaStudio #HighSchool #Uniform #Sport #female #stylized #Asian

brassco

brassco
This is based on Haruko Akagi from Slam Dunk, the basketball anime classic. Nice resemblance of the anime character, recognizable uniform. I wish i can just purchase the clothes separately,  without the need of the body, to cut down cost.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
What's going on with all these Slam Dunk releases lately? Is it some sort of 30 year celebration of the franchise? There's been a lot of figures and statues from last year and this one. I gotta revisit the series. I loved the anime, though I didn't watch all the episodes.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree with brassco, but I admit that is mostly because the clothes are of far more interest to me (for kitbashing) than the anime heads. I like that they are more realistic and less over-sensualized than usual.

csyeung

csyeung
The clothes look well tailored. The set seems to be overly expensive though for what you get. I don't particularly have use for anime heads either.

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
The clothes will be useful for sure, and personally I can use the head sculpt. The million $ question is how many millions of $$s will that head sculpt cost separately once this is parted out?

Eekumbokum

Eekumbokum
I'm very curious about what body this is using. The TBLeague s44 has been announced but this doesn't look as small in the upper body as well as the hands and arms really give it away. I wonder if this another small body like the s24-26 or if it's as tall as most of the others. Still waiting for the golden ratio body from TBLeauge, like the month body but the same height as the s29.

Diana

Diana
Suchsneak wrote:I'm very curious about what body this is using. The TBLeague s44 has been announced but this doesn't look as small in the upper body as well as the hands and arms really give it away. I wonder if this another small body like the s24-26 or if it's as tall as most of the others. Still waiting for the golden ratio body from TBLeauge, like the month body but the same height as the s29.
It says it's half seamless, so probably not a TBLeague body at all. Looks like it ought to fit the S24A/S25B though.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I totally missed this before, definitely interested to know what body that is as well. Wonder if it will be parted out...

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Eekumbokum

Eekumbokum
Diana wrote:
Suchsneak wrote:I'm very curious about what body this is using. The TBLeague s44 has been announced but this doesn't look as small in the upper body as well as the hands and arms really give it away. I wonder if this another small body like the s24-26 or if it's as tall as most of the others. Still waiting for the golden ratio body from TBLeauge, like the month body but the same height as the s29.
It says it's half seamless, so probably not a TBLeague body at all. Looks like it ought to fit the S24A/S25B though.

Look at the wrists, I don't see a ball joint like non tbleague. Also has finger nails like tbleague. Maybe it's a bad translation. I'm very curious.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Could be one of the PopToys/Xing bodies that are semi-seamless.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: NOVA Studio NOVA-004 1/6 Scale High School Student Uniform & Sport Version action figure C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Stryker2011 wrote:Could be one of the PopToys/Xing bodies that are semi-seamless.

It could be, but the shape looks totally different, especially the hips/legs...

Eekumbokum

Eekumbokum
Adults Only Spoiler:

The characteristics of the knees and hands lead me to believe this is a TBLeague and not a Pop toys Xing. It very well could be a new s34 version, with removable feet and maybe smaller bust.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Good catch, I always forget about that particular tbleague body (mostly because of the lack of removeable feet).

Diana

Diana
Suchsneak wrote:It very well could be a new s34 version, with removable feet and maybe smaller bust.
That would be amazing!

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
The outfits are nice.

crab go

The body doesn't look like semi-seamless,anyway overlooking is pretty good.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum