OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HENG TOYS: 1/6 stainless steel chain mail (diameter 3.8mm) [male/female]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
HENG TOYS 1/6 male and female stainless steel lock parts (diameter 3.8mm)

Product number
Male style: M001-A (head armor)
M001-B (with hooded upper body armor)

Armor - NEW PRODUCT: HENG TOYS: 1/6 stainless steel chain mail (diameter 3.8mm) [male/female] Df06b310

==================

Female model: G001-A (head armor)
G001-B (Upper body armor with hood)
G001-C (Pants Armor)
G001-D (full body armor)
G001-E (upper body armor)

Armor - NEW PRODUCT: HENG TOYS: 1/6 stainless steel chain mail (diameter 3.8mm) [male/female] 2f3f6a10

上传

------------

HENG TOYS 1/6 Stainless steel armour parts for men and women(Diameter of 3.8mm)
Product number
Male money: M001-A (Head of a)
M001-B (Hooded upper body armor)
M001-C (Upper body armor)
M001-D (The whole body armor)
M001-E (Pants armour)
For women: G001-A (Head of a)
G001-B (Hooded upper body armor)
G001-C (Pants armour)
G001-D (The whole body armor)
G001-E (Upper body armor)

Armor - NEW PRODUCT: HENG TOYS: 1/6 stainless steel chain mail (diameter 3.8mm) [male/female] 4960af10
Armor - NEW PRODUCT: HENG TOYS: 1/6 stainless steel chain mail (diameter 3.8mm) [male/female] 186b1410
Armor - NEW PRODUCT: HENG TOYS: 1/6 stainless steel chain mail (diameter 3.8mm) [male/female] 8e482e10
Armor - NEW PRODUCT: HENG TOYS: 1/6 stainless steel chain mail (diameter 3.8mm) [male/female] E241c910
Armor - NEW PRODUCT: HENG TOYS: 1/6 stainless steel chain mail (diameter 3.8mm) [male/female] 1fa59c10
Armor - NEW PRODUCT: HENG TOYS: 1/6 stainless steel chain mail (diameter 3.8mm) [male/female] 9df9f410
Armor - NEW PRODUCT: HENG TOYS: 1/6 stainless steel chain mail (diameter 3.8mm) [male/female] 9b258310
Armor - NEW PRODUCT: HENG TOYS: 1/6 stainless steel chain mail (diameter 3.8mm) [male/female] 9262c310
Armor - NEW PRODUCT: HENG TOYS: 1/6 stainless steel chain mail (diameter 3.8mm) [male/female] 969c9610
Armor - NEW PRODUCT: HENG TOYS: 1/6 stainless steel chain mail (diameter 3.8mm) [male/female] Fbe75610
Armor - NEW PRODUCT: HENG TOYS: 1/6 stainless steel chain mail (diameter 3.8mm) [male/female] 39277810
Armor - NEW PRODUCT: HENG TOYS: 1/6 stainless steel chain mail (diameter 3.8mm) [male/female] 24d91c10
Armor - NEW PRODUCT: HENG TOYS: 1/6 stainless steel chain mail (diameter 3.8mm) [male/female] Ec786a10
Armor - NEW PRODUCT: HENG TOYS: 1/6 stainless steel chain mail (diameter 3.8mm) [male/female] 76d87910
Armor - NEW PRODUCT: HENG TOYS: 1/6 stainless steel chain mail (diameter 3.8mm) [male/female] A5e2cd10
Armor - NEW PRODUCT: HENG TOYS: 1/6 stainless steel chain mail (diameter 3.8mm) [male/female] 94b88f10
Armor - NEW PRODUCT: HENG TOYS: 1/6 stainless steel chain mail (diameter 3.8mm) [male/female] Eb20a610
Armor - NEW PRODUCT: HENG TOYS: 1/6 stainless steel chain mail (diameter 3.8mm) [male/female] 802eb110
Armor - NEW PRODUCT: HENG TOYS: 1/6 stainless steel chain mail (diameter 3.8mm) [male/female] 6999a310
Armor - NEW PRODUCT: HENG TOYS: 1/6 stainless steel chain mail (diameter 3.8mm) [male/female] 2517dd10
Armor - NEW PRODUCT: HENG TOYS: 1/6 stainless steel chain mail (diameter 3.8mm) [male/female] 6bba0710
Armor - NEW PRODUCT: HENG TOYS: 1/6 stainless steel chain mail (diameter 3.8mm) [male/female] Fe863910
Armor - NEW PRODUCT: HENG TOYS: 1/6 stainless steel chain mail (diameter 3.8mm) [male/female] C7556910
Armor - NEW PRODUCT: HENG TOYS: 1/6 stainless steel chain mail (diameter 3.8mm) [male/female] 38590710
Armor - NEW PRODUCT: HENG TOYS: 1/6 stainless steel chain mail (diameter 3.8mm) [male/female] 86559410
Armor - NEW PRODUCT: HENG TOYS: 1/6 stainless steel chain mail (diameter 3.8mm) [male/female] 902eb310

#newproduct #HengToys #chainmail #armor #male #female #accessory

Valiarde

Valiarde
Always cool to see more chain mail to enhance figures. I must admit I'm no expert here but already read on facebook that the rings are in the wrong direction - so they should have done more research.

Anyway, lets see the price on these

shazzdan

shazzdan
It is a supreme waste of all that effort just to have the rings hanging the wrong way.

3.8mm at 1/6 scale is 23mm at full size, which is way, way too large.

Valiarde

Valiarde
shazzdan wrote:It is a supreme waste of all that effort just to have the rings hanging the wrong way.

Yeah thanks for your input.

I wonder why it is so hard to make genuine medieval stuff for these companies. Most other figures or themes they seem to get spot on.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Valiarde, I think it's simply that they don't bother to do in-depth research. They just think 'we'll make something to appeal to the western customers' and don't necessarily put much expert knowledge or effort into it.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I wish somehow they will realize there is a problem and fix it. If they can find an efficient way of making this, surely they can do it placing the rings in the correct configuration. Dan, write them!

csyeung

csyeung
Looks like someone just grabbed a bag of jump rings and put this together. Sorry if I'm harsh haha, just that it's gotta be better than something I slap together to interest me. Also like others said, the rings here look too big for 1/6

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
shazzdan wrote:It is a supreme waste of all that effort just to have the rings hanging the wrong way.

I'm having trouble wrapping my head around the geometry of it, but, if you simply turned it inside out from the pictures, would the rings then fall the right way? Obviously even if that's true the size problem wouldn't go away. I don't know that we've had accurate 1/6 chain mail, except maybe from excellent and obsessive one-offs, but this size seems even further off than past attempts.

shazzdan

shazzdan
GubernatorFan wrote:I wish somehow they will realize there is a problem and fix it. If they can find an efficient way of making this, surely they can do it placing the rings in the correct configuration. Dan, write them!
Coomodel finally fixed theirs. Their first half a dozen or so releases had the mail hanging the wrong way but their recent viking preorder has gotten it right.

Armor - NEW PRODUCT: HENG TOYS: 1/6 stainless steel chain mail (diameter 3.8mm) [male/female] 0949

shazzdan

shazzdan
Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:

I'm having trouble wrapping my head around the geometry of it, but, if you simply turned it inside out from the pictures, would the rings then fall the right way?  
You have to rotate it 90 degrees.

Ghost808

Ghost808
Given this is a pre order promo, perhaps the outpouring of feedback will entice them to rectify the error. Fingers crossed.

TBL pulled and altered their elven archers after lots of negative feedback.

It'd be nice if they shrunk the gauge a touch too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum