OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: ENJOYTOYS: 1/6 Mysterious Magic Box JD1228 (Doll not included)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Closing date: January 25, 2022
Shipment date: the second quarter of 2022
Brand: ENJOYTOYS
Product Name: mysterious magic box
Scale: 1 / 6
Dimensions: length: 45mm width: 45mm height: 45mm
Weight: About 0.1kg
Material: PVC
Product configuration: mysterious magic box x1
Article No.: jd1228
Full price: 120 yuan
Note: figures in the figure are not included

NEW PRODUCT: ENJOYTOYS: 1/6 Mysterious Magic Box JD1228 (Doll not included) 8b2b8b10
NEW PRODUCT: ENJOYTOYS: 1/6 Mysterious Magic Box JD1228 (Doll not included) 0263e210
NEW PRODUCT: ENJOYTOYS: 1/6 Mysterious Magic Box JD1228 (Doll not included) 648c0510
NEW PRODUCT: ENJOYTOYS: 1/6 Mysterious Magic Box JD1228 (Doll not included) 491fe610
NEW PRODUCT: ENJOYTOYS: 1/6 Mysterious Magic Box JD1228 (Doll not included) Aebbfc10
NEW PRODUCT: ENJOYTOYS: 1/6 Mysterious Magic Box JD1228 (Doll not included) 911eac10

#newproduct #EnjoyToys #MysteriousMagicBox #accessory #movie-based #comicbook

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I have no great interest in this, but it looks nicely made. Perhaps another relatively rare accessory that might complete one's superhero accessories collection.

Ovy

Ovy
I guess that cube is an important thing the hero needs to have to stop the villian from performing a bad thing , so the hero takes the thing to use for good. It has some power for something with time and skybeams.

csyeung

csyeung
Magic! It's nice but i think it comes with some of the hot toys versions. Not sure why Obi wan is carrying it. Maybe to rewrite past trilogies!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum