OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

help identifying OLD head sculpts????

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1help identifying OLD head sculpts???? Empty help identifying OLD head sculpts???? Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:20 am

teamweapon

i recently opened a box of heads and got to wondering what these were originally from?
by that i mean which sets, as when i got them off ebay [or where ever they came from?] they came with little to no imformation.

This one i have down as  'The Green Hornet Jay Chou' but dont ever remember seeing this as a full figure?
help identifying OLD head sculpts???? 6_50_t10

This one was labeled 'Custom Scale Jean-Claude Van Damme' but hardly even bares a passing resembelence to him haha
help identifying OLD head sculpts???? E4_cus10

I know this is tar man from return of the living dead, and i THINK i have seen this as a full figure but couldnt be sure, and have no idea who actually made the figure at all? and was labeled 'X05-01' whatever that means?
help identifying OLD head sculpts???? E10_x010

this one was labeled 'CUSTOM REAL STEEL JACKMAN robot boxing simplz toys' but again have no idea if this was a full figure or not?
help identifying OLD head sculpts???? E15_cu10

I always thought this was cropsey from the movie the burning, but i saw a documentary about horror movies and the face popped up as a different character but i have now forgotten who it was as i am old and simple and forget pretty much everything instantly haha
help identifying OLD head sculpts???? E6_3511

this was labeled 'Resident Evil zombies verisimilitude' which is quite meaningless to me??
help identifying OLD head sculpts???? E8_50_11

Any info would be greatly appreciated Very Happy

BAMComix

BAMComix
cool sculpts!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I believe the Jay Chou is a Kumik (no boxed set). The rest have been out for well over ten years, so it’s hard to say who made them, as there are numerous “unbranded” items out there.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

help identifying OLD head sculpts???? C8485110

4help identifying OLD head sculpts???? Empty Re: help identifying OLD head sculpts???? Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:44 am

teamweapon

Stryker2011 wrote:I believe the Jay Chou is a Kumik (no boxed set). The rest have been out for well over ten years, so it’s hard to say who made them, as there are numerous “unbranded” items out there.

Well i did say OLD in the title haha, aside from the van damme they all look better in hand than the pix tbh. except the zombie that looked dreadful but that was bought to repaint anyways.
the Jay Chou dosnt seem like an old kumik to me, they have a certain feel to them, i should have also said the mask is not removable and its neckless. Although i could easily be wrong about it being kumik

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum