OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: NRTOYS: 1/6 Golden Eagle Female Head Eagle 5.0 Hair Transplant Edition

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Product Name: NRTOYS 1/6 Golden Eagle Female Head Eagle 5.0 Hair Transplant Edition Item No.: NR34 Spot price: 169 yuan Cut-off time: February 17, 2022 Shipment time: Q2 2022

headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: NRTOYS: 1/6 Golden Eagle Female Head Eagle 5.0 Hair Transplant Edition 11371210
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: NRTOYS: 1/6 Golden Eagle Female Head Eagle 5.0 Hair Transplant Edition 11371310
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: NRTOYS: 1/6 Golden Eagle Female Head Eagle 5.0 Hair Transplant Edition 11371410
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: NRTOYS: 1/6 Golden Eagle Female Head Eagle 5.0 Hair Transplant Edition 11371510
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: NRTOYS: 1/6 Golden Eagle Female Head Eagle 5.0 Hair Transplant Edition 11371610

#newproduct #NRToys #GoldenEagle #Female #headsculpt #movie-based #accessory

Annalise

Annalise
I like this one. I have no experience with this company's sculpts, so I hope it matches the promos when released.

Diana

Diana
I don't need cute, but it's cute. Smile

Valiarde

Valiarde
Annalise wrote:I like this one. I have no experience with this company's sculpts, so I hope it matches the promos when released.
I think their Black Widow head was pretty good.

This looks like a really nice Gal head

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Looks like a bootleg of the latest Golden Armor WW from HT; it even has the same "side-glancing" eyes as the HT.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: NRTOYS: 1/6 Golden Eagle Female Head Eagle 5.0 Hair Transplant Edition C8485110

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Yes, so identical to the Golden Armor, the eyes down to the distinct corners of the mouth. I wonder how they managed that.
I hope it turns out as good as advertised and scaled properly to the WW body.
Now my GAC Toys Gal head looks like garbage compared to this.

csyeung

csyeung
I'm pretty sure that's the Hot Toys head from the golden armor they are using in the promo shots. I searched some of their other products and there is definitely a downgrade from the promo pics, and the heads they use in promo shots appear to be the hot toys versions.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
The promotional image definitely looks very good.

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Gal Gadot seems to be an incredibly difficult portrait to capture in statues and figures. Most sculpts accentuate her distinctive features too much and the sculpt comes across a bit harsh and lacking the softer elements that combine to give her that natural beauty. This one errs on the softer side which I prefer, but ends up looking a bit generic. I hope some day, a company can hit one out of the park, because I adore her and would love to have a really nice 1:6 representation, either as Wonder Woman, or even a different character/outfit.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I think a lot of likeness inaccuracies isn’t so much that the person is “hard to capture” as much as the artists tend to not be willing to (or maybe they are contractually obligated — from the licensor or the personality) to not add in the “imperfections” no matter how small (or big). It happens A LOT with the “hot chicks”, as very few seem willing to admit that even the most beautiful among us mere mortals have differences from one side of their face to the other, or that they may have a crooked mouth, one eye slightly lower than the other, an imperfect nose, etc.. Aside from a JNIX custom head sculpt of Harrison Ford, not one of the official Hot Toys heads looks anything like him because of the very things that give him his personality (crooked mouth, one side of his lips are thinner than the others, crooked nose, though they have added his trademark scar).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: NRTOYS: 1/6 Golden Eagle Female Head Eagle 5.0 Hair Transplant Edition C8485110

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum