OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Morena Baccarin Headsculpt

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Morena Baccarin Headsculpt Empty Morena Baccarin Headsculpt Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:47 am

Faster Than Life

Faster Than Life
So I created a likeness of Morena Baccarin (aka Vanessa Carlysle from Deadpool 1 and 2, Inara from Firefly and Serenity...) by 'editing' a generic female headsculpt with some likeness to the actress. I changed the nose, filled out her cheeks, gave her dimples and changed the shape of the chin. Because it's not completely my original work I wouldn't feel comfortable profiting from the sculpt, but I would be willing to send people resin sculpts of the head 'at cost' (aka for the cost of materials used) if people are interested in kitbashing figures for any of her roles. The head's a little on the small side but works for a relatively petite figure.

Let me know if you have any interest in this sculpt, I'm planning on casting the head sometime in February and I'd like a ballpark estimate on how many I should cast. I'll probably make like 5 just to have some extras laying around unless I hear back from more than 4 people.

2Morena Baccarin Headsculpt Empty Re: Morena Baccarin Headsculpt Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:00 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Do you have any pics?

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Morena Baccarin Headsculpt C8485110

3Morena Baccarin Headsculpt Empty Re: Morena Baccarin Headsculpt Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:39 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Curious which head you used as the base -- I recall seeing a couple I thought would work as her with a bit of a repaint. A resculpt sounds even better. Would definitely love to see a pic. Smile

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum