OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Most Horrifying 1/6 Headsculpt I've Seen

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Most Horrifying 1/6 Headsculpt I've Seen Empty Most Horrifying 1/6 Headsculpt I've Seen Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:04 am

Adeno

I was just innocently scanning Ebay for TBleague stuff when I suddenly encountered this headsculpt lol! I was shocked I just had to share it here! It's like something you'll use as a headsculpt for a ghost character and not a "sexy" one lol!

Most Horrifying 1/6 Headsculpt I've Seen Yikes10

shazzdan

shazzdan
Looks like the bootlegged Harley Qinn headsculpt with different hair and paintjob.

Most Horrifying 1/6 Headsculpt I've Seen S-l1600

Ovy

Ovy
Haha, nice one. But I think every headsculpt has it's use.

That headsculpt was sent to me without hair and scalp for a tank girl comission. I think it's perfect for crazy characters, not singers. Just like the creepy 'smiling' Scarlett Johansson headsculpt could be used for a deranged killer cyborg.

Most Horrifying 1/6 Headsculpt I've Seen PSX-20200211-003954

Most Horrifying 1/6 Headsculpt I've Seen PSX-20200320-231741

Most Horrifying 1/6 Headsculpt I've Seen PSX-20200321-215833

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Those open mouth headsculpts can be creepy at times, but at the same time interesting, like Ovy above they've done some cool figures with headsculpts like that. I personally have some old BBI headsculpts similar to those, one screaming the other with gritted teeth, I've thought about using the screaming one for some sort of mutant or cyborg, still they are quite peculiar to have on mostly still looking figures.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Most Horrifying 1/6 Headsculpt I've Seen 1f60e

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I agree, Adeno — in the context, that one looks pretty f’d up.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Adeno

Wow nice custom, you actually made it look proper haha Very Happy

If only it had longer hair, I could use it to make a typical Asian style ghost, except with a maniacal open mouth. Imagine heading to the fridge past midnight to get a snack or a bottle of water, and when you open the fridge, the light illuminates a ghost with this kind of face, looking straight at you...

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Someone as creative as Ovy can put even this to good use. But yes, it is not very appealing, to say the least.

Pontiacivan

Pontiacivan
In the hands of a talented artist, I could see a Katie Sakhoff figure with this head. Maybe a Starbuck “losing it”?

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I love her as Starbuck! There needs to be a good 1:6 version of her!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum