OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

1/6 Figures at San Diego Comic-Con (How many will actually see the light of day?)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

JohnByng

lurpdog101 wrote:Lots of nice figures. I do like the Black Panther variations in their traditional dress on the throne, and his sister. Would make interesting projects

I didn't see Shuri, thanks for that! She does have potential.

Stryker2011

Founding Father
More figures:

1/6 Figures at San Diego Comic-Con (How many will actually see the light of day?) - Page 2 1125x631
1/6 Figures at San Diego Comic-Con (How many will actually see the light of day?) - Page 2 1125x632
1/6 Figures at San Diego Comic-Con (How many will actually see the light of day?) - Page 2 1125x633
1/6 Figures at San Diego Comic-Con (How many will actually see the light of day?) - Page 2 1125x634

mrhoss

These are not guaranteed to see production,but Mattel brought them to SDCC to gauge interest.  Mattel, You have my attention, lol.  

1/6 Figures at San Diego Comic-Con (How many will actually see the light of day?) - Page 2 36990619_1768436319942281_2680031598107164672_n.jpg?se=7&ig_cache_key=MTgyNjU1NzgxMTIyMjE4ODYzNA%3D%3D

1/6 Figures at San Diego Comic-Con (How many will actually see the light of day?) - Page 2 36661631_672704516398826_2253014361717080064_n.jpg?se=7&ig_cache_key=MTgyNjU1NzgxNzczMTcxMjcxMA%3D%3D

1/6 Figures at San Diego Comic-Con (How many will actually see the light of day?) - Page 2 37358536_893652460819763_8480282419075743744_n.jpg?se=7&ig_cache_key=MTgyNjU1NzgzNjEyODEyNzYwMQ%3D%3D

1/6 Figures at San Diego Comic-Con (How many will actually see the light of day?) - Page 2 37258126_195314637831445_6983140653156794368_n.jpg?se=7&ig_cache_key=MTgyNjU1NzgzODMxNzUzNDY3OQ%3D%3D

lurpdog101

I'm also digging the QMX figures - Inigo Montoya looking very nice, and Khan looks superb so might need to get him with the TWOK Kirk and Spock too

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

Ephiane

Ephiane
1/6 Figures at San Diego Comic-Con (How many will actually see the light of day?) - Page 2 8a5y7y10
1/6 Figures at San Diego Comic-Con (How many will actually see the light of day?) - Page 2 9ejyta10
1/6 Figures at San Diego Comic-Con (How many will actually see the light of day?) - Page 2 Vuzy4u10

Kaaaahn !

1/6 Figures at San Diego Comic-Con (How many will actually see the light of day?) - Page 2 Toy-fa10
1/6 Figures at San Diego Comic-Con (How many will actually see the light of day?) - Page 2 Toy-fa11

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Wow, QMX is stepping it up.

MerylAkiba

I really like Skeletor, Bilbo, Commander Cody, and the airborne trooper. If QMX makes Fezzik then I'll buy. I hope Mondo makes the other villains. I'm glad Mattel made those to spark interest.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Ted Theodore Logan!!!  Lol.  Probably my favorite of that Hot Toys line-up. Although I'm really glad to see them making a Shuri figure from Black Panther.  Such a great character, and well deserving of getting a figure.

But I think I'm most excited to see Blitzway doing a 2nd BHead figure (I'm guessing it is at least?).  I can't wait to see some more pics of her.

1/6 Figures at San Diego Comic-Con (How many will actually see the light of day?) - Page 2 4776

http://reverendspooky.com

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
More Blitzway pics:

1/6 Figures at San Diego Comic-Con (How many will actually see the light of day?) - Page 2 1106
1/6 Figures at San Diego Comic-Con (How many will actually see the light of day?) - Page 2 2101
1/6 Figures at San Diego Comic-Con (How many will actually see the light of day?) - Page 2 399
1/6 Figures at San Diego Comic-Con (How many will actually see the light of day?) - Page 2 492
1/6 Figures at San Diego Comic-Con (How many will actually see the light of day?) - Page 2 582
1/6 Figures at San Diego Comic-Con (How many will actually see the light of day?) - Page 2 677
1/6 Figures at San Diego Comic-Con (How many will actually see the light of day?) - Page 2 775
1/6 Figures at San Diego Comic-Con (How many will actually see the light of day?) - Page 2 1256
1/6 Figures at San Diego Comic-Con (How many will actually see the light of day?) - Page 2 1354
1/6 Figures at San Diego Comic-Con (How many will actually see the light of day?) - Page 2 1447
1/6 Figures at San Diego Comic-Con (How many will actually see the light of day?) - Page 2 1543
1/6 Figures at San Diego Comic-Con (How many will actually see the light of day?) - Page 2 1642
1/6 Figures at San Diego Comic-Con (How many will actually see the light of day?) - Page 2 1737

And Pew Pew Gun:

1/6 Figures at San Diego Comic-Con (How many will actually see the light of day?) - Page 2 1107

He who dies with the most toys wins!

1/6 Figures at San Diego Comic-Con (How many will actually see the light of day?) - Page 2 C8485110

dadrab

dadrab
I need Dewey Finn's Gibson SG.

Ephiane

Ephiane
The A. Banderas Sculpt is a 100% likeness

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Stryker, you are the man for coming through on on more pics of the BHead figure! Seeing it, I have really mixed feelings. So much I like about the design. The stylized head is beautiful, and feels like a logical evolution from the old figure he did that this takes most of the design elements from. That said, it feels like something is missing, and I think the high heels are kinda a lame choice all around. Still, so tempted.

Ephiane wrote:The A. Banderas Sculpt is a 100% likeness

Seriously, right?! I have a real soft spot for that Banderas as Zoro, and that figure looks so dead on.

http://reverendspooky.com

ZombieKev

I was at SDCC this year and had a look at a bunch of the figures in person. Wrath of Khan's pecs are gigantic. Just bulbous. To be honest, most of QMX's stuff does not reach HT quality in person. They're nice, but the paint apps and details are behind HT and not worth $200 IMHO.

HT John Wick looks pretty nice tho the head was riding low on the suit. The guns were awesome and covered the full arsenal from both JW1 and JW2. Naturally, this figure was revealed only a week after I bought a $50 suit for a John Wick custom. Rolling Eyes

I was pretty shocked by how spectacular the larger scale statues from Sideshow (or distributed by Sideshow) are in person. They have a presence and wow factor that 12" figures just cannot match. The Swamp Thing and several of the DC large format statues are mindblowing.

Blitzway Ecto-1 Ghostbusters car - Holy smokes. What a beast. The lights are amazing, too. A true showpiece.

PCS He-Man figures. Biceps are weirdly skinny and small when viewed from the front. I've seen other figures with this issue (older 12" Hasbro Marvel icons figures like the old 12" Thor), but it's annoying and weird on He-Man. On the positive side, the gear was quite detailed even in places where most people would not normally look (eg, back of Skeletor's weapon).

PCS(?) had a prototype Akuma from Street Fighter and it was MASSIVE. I don't know if it's just the prototype, but it was just gigantic with huge muscles and tree trunk arms. Height was still in the 12" range, but it was incredibly broad. Almost felt like a Hulk figure in some ways. Also came with gigantic feet and several enormous hands. Single jointed elbows though, so prob not very poseable.

Captain Action has a Mars Attacks alien costume & head set coming and it looks great! Should be under $100, so it could be an army builder. Based on the comics, not the movies. Looked good to me and better than their other stuff (tho certainly not at the level of the OG HT movie figures).
They also have a new headsculpt for Captain Action that's a little more steely and less worried looking.

Overall, many great figures are on the way.

wardog_001

wardog_001
wow all in all some cool stuff most of it not my taste but cool none the less ALTHOUGH that He-man and Skelator are AWESOME definite buy for me if the see release

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks for your analysis, ZombieKev.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum