OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

DC Comic Fan Boys Custom by AFM

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DC Comic Fan Boys Custom by AFM Empty DC Comic Fan Boys Custom by AFM Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:11 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
I made these awhile ago using the Bib Band Theory Sheldon set. He came with two heads so I replaced his body and purchased an extra one for the other head. Now they're twins and both fans on DC Comics. Please enjoy the pictures.

DC Comic Fan Boys Custom by AFM 50481687127_01df4dfa4c_bDSC09805 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DC Comic Fan Boys Custom by AFM 50481687067_0419b9a50e_bDSC09806 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

2DC Comic Fan Boys Custom by AFM Empty Re: DC Comic Fan Boys Custom by AFM Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:52 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
They both look like nerds! Joking but I know the character is a bit of a nerd, that's how much I know about it.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! DC Comic Fan Boys Custom by AFM 1f60e

3DC Comic Fan Boys Custom by AFM Empty Re: DC Comic Fan Boys Custom by AFM Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:12 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Theboo-bomb wrote:They both look like nerds! Joking but I know the character is a bit of a nerd, that's how much I know about it.

Then we are in the same boat. Thanks

4DC Comic Fan Boys Custom by AFM Empty Re: DC Comic Fan Boys Custom by AFM Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:12 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I don't know much about the character and not terribly interested in him, but I think you did the right thing putting together a second figure with the second head sculpt. And you succeeded in having a pair of (twin) fan boys. Perhaps now you can do another pair, of Marvel fans, and they can "fight" it out. And maybe think of Star Wars and Star Trek fans, too, down the line. Is there a Seth Rogen head sculpt out there? Yep, I like the movie Fanboys. Anyway, very well done.

5DC Comic Fan Boys Custom by AFM Empty Re: DC Comic Fan Boys Custom by AFM Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:28 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
Cool figures!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum