OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BACK TO THE FUTURE II DELOREAN TIME MACHINE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE VEHICLE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
“ Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.” – Doc Brown

The time-traveling duo Marty McFly and Dr. Emmett Brown hop in the DeLorean Time machine again and travel into the future to save Marty's future son from disaster, only to return to discover their own time has somehow transformed completely.

Inspired by the classic blockbuster, Back to the Future II, today Hot Toys is excited to present the iconic DeLorean Time Machine as 1/6th scale Collectible Vehicle with foldable wheels for hover mode.

Crafted with impressive workmanship, the movie-accurate DeLorean Time Machine collectible vehicle measures 72cm long, displays an impressive amount of details including multiple LED light-up points on the exterior design and interior controls, signature gull-wing doors, foldable wheels for flight hover mode, real-like cable wires across exterior structure, detail recreation of the time machine engine deck and cabin controls, and a specially designed base for the hovering DeLorean Time Machine.

Hit up to 88mph and pre-order this 1/6th scale DeLorean Time Machine collectible vehicle for your Time Travelling collection!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEMMS636
PRODUCT NAMEDELOREAN TIME MACHINE
HEIGHTREFER TO DETAILS
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS6
SPECIAL FEATURESROTATABLE WHEELS CAN BE FOLDED AND TRANSFORM INTO A HOVERING DELOREAN TIME MACHINE
PRODUCT RELEASE DATEAPPROXIMATELY Q2 – Q3, 2023
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY N/A
HEAD PAINTED BY N/A
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY N/A
The 1/6th scale DeLorean Time Machine Collectible Vehicle specially features:
- Authentically and detailed likeness of DeLorean Time Machine in Back to the Future II
- Approximately 72cm L x 35cm W x 25cm H
- Exterior styling features:
- LED light up function designs on headlights & rear signal lights, wheel rims, undercarriage, and reactor cooling vents
- Functional gull-wing doors
- Rotatable wheels can be folded and transform into a hovering Delorean Time Machine
- Real-like cable wires across body and detailed structure of the engine cover, including Mr. Fusion energy reactor, nuclear reactor and reactor cooling vents at the rear car body
- Interior design features:
- Cabin controls with LED light up function including dashboard, Time Circuits Display, overhead panels, flux capacitor, and system display
- Two (2) seaters
- Sized to fit with Marty McFly and Doc Brown 1/6th scale Collectible Figures

Accessory:
- Specially designed vehicle base for flight hover mode display

Release date: Approximately Q2 – Q3, 2023

*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different.
**Light up function can be operated by USB power or battery.
***Battery not included for collectible. AA batteries required.
**** USB connecting cable is not included for collectible, Micro USB cable is required.
*****Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.

© Universal City Studios LLC and Amblin Entertainment, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
© 2022 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BACK TO THE FUTURE II DELOREAN TIME MACHINE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE VEHICLE 7e721710
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BACK TO THE FUTURE II DELOREAN TIME MACHINE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE VEHICLE 6dc1a810
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BACK TO THE FUTURE II DELOREAN TIME MACHINE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE VEHICLE 1ee4d310
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BACK TO THE FUTURE II DELOREAN TIME MACHINE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE VEHICLE 0351cc10
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BACK TO THE FUTURE II DELOREAN TIME MACHINE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE VEHICLE 2617eb10
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BACK TO THE FUTURE II DELOREAN TIME MACHINE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE VEHICLE 408b2610
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BACK TO THE FUTURE II DELOREAN TIME MACHINE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE VEHICLE 6aa3f810
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BACK TO THE FUTURE II DELOREAN TIME MACHINE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE VEHICLE 2125f110
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BACK TO THE FUTURE II DELOREAN TIME MACHINE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE VEHICLE 31f45610
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BACK TO THE FUTURE II DELOREAN TIME MACHINE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE VEHICLE 7d14a410
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BACK TO THE FUTURE II DELOREAN TIME MACHINE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE VEHICLE 3afb3610
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BACK TO THE FUTURE II DELOREAN TIME MACHINE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE VEHICLE 5a83aa10
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BACK TO THE FUTURE II DELOREAN TIME MACHINE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE VEHICLE 621d1c10
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BACK TO THE FUTURE II DELOREAN TIME MACHINE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE VEHICLE Bb170f10
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BACK TO THE FUTURE II DELOREAN TIME MACHINE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE VEHICLE F315c410
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BACK TO THE FUTURE II DELOREAN TIME MACHINE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE VEHICLE 2dd63710
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BACK TO THE FUTURE II DELOREAN TIME MACHINE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE VEHICLE 6a362810
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BACK TO THE FUTURE II DELOREAN TIME MACHINE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE VEHICLE 4f57db10
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BACK TO THE FUTURE II DELOREAN TIME MACHINE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE VEHICLE 7168fb10
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BACK TO THE FUTURE II DELOREAN TIME MACHINE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE VEHICLE E251c910

#newproduct #HotToys #BacktotheFutureII #Delorean #timemachine #movie #accessory

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
$825 USD

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BACK TO THE FUTURE II DELOREAN TIME MACHINE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE VEHICLE C8485110

csyeung

csyeung
looks supercool! I dont have space for vehicles though...

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I love it. Everything except the price. But would it have killed them to put the figures inside for us to see how they would fit? Or is this some sort of render...

Valiarde

Valiarde
Stryker2011 wrote:$825 USD

The old one sells for 2000-3000 on ebay, so i guess there wil be some demand for the new one.
I guess some will be buying just to sell it later  NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BACK TO THE FUTURE II DELOREAN TIME MACHINE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE VEHICLE 1f613

It looks very cool but I must confess that I was never a BttF fan - luckily iam not tempted Smile

shazzdan

shazzdan
I'm considering ordering two of them. One to keep and the other to sell when it doubles in price.

Result: one Delorean for free.

ukshaun

ukshaun
That looks amazing!
A space eater, wallet smasher! ;D

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
The price is not as high as I'd expected, oddly enough, though of course far out of most poeple's price ranges.

It looks quite nice, though thankfully this is not an area I collect so I'm not even remotely tempted. ;p

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
A beautiful piece of engineering... destroyed by a horrible looking flight-stand base.

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Missed the first one. Not missing this one.... Very Happy

Ovy

Ovy
It's that car from knight rider, right?

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
@Ovy
Yes, you have correctly recognized KITT. My secret sources also tell me that there'll be a deluxe edition of the car that includes a CD with the exclusive remaster of "I've been looking for freedom". Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum