OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE BATMAN: BATCYCLE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE VEHICLE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The Batman movie has conquered the theaters worldwide! Beneath the tactical gear and eye black, the Caped Crusader is roaming the streets of Gotham City in Batcycle - the sleekest mode of transport at night. As a continuation of The Batman collection, Hot Toys is thrilled to introduce the 1/6th scale Batcycle collectible vehicle that allows fans to race through the city.

Based off of the vehicle seen in The Batman movie, the one-sixth scale Batcycle Collectible Vehicle is recreated with extreme precision and fine painting applications, measures 42cm in length, features LED light up function design on head and tail lights, adjustable-degree handlebar, rotatable rubber wheels given a realistic tread pattern, also highly-accurate mechanical details showcased on the engine, frame, dashboard, and exhaust, comes with display bases.

The Batcycle vehicle will certainly bring your Batcave display onto a whole new level!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEMMS642
PRODUCT NAMEBATCYCLE
HEIGHTREFER TO DETAILS
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS3
SPECIAL FEATURESLED LIGHT UP FUNCTION DESIGN ON HEADLIGHT AND REAR SIGNAL LIGHT, ROTATABLE RUBBER WHEELS ARE GIVEN A REALISTIC TREAD PATTERN
PRODUCT RELEASE DATEAPPROXIMATELY Q2 – Q3, 2023
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY N/A.
HEAD PAINTED BY N/A.
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY N/A.
The 1/6th scale Batcycle Collectible Vehicle specially features:
- Authentically and detailed likeness of Batcycle in The Batman
- Depicts Batcycle specific features such as the engine, frame, dashboard, and exhaust
- Approximately 42cm L x 19cm W x 19cm H
- LED light up function design on headlight and rear signal light (USB operated)
- Adjustable-degree handlebar for making left/right turns
- Rotatable rubber wheels are given a realistic tread pattern
- Two (2) specially designed collectible vehicle display bases
- Sized to fit with Batman 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Release date: Approximately Q2 – Q3, 2023

*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Light up function can be operated by USB power or battery.
*** USB connecting cable is not included for collectible, Micro USB cable is required.
****Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

THE BATMAN and all related characters and elements © & ™ DC Comics and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. WB SHIELD: © & ™ WBEI. (s22)
© 2022 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE BATMAN: BATCYCLE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE VEHICLE 11687
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE BATMAN: BATCYCLE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE VEHICLE 2997
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE BATMAN: BATCYCLE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE VEHICLE 3674
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE BATMAN: BATCYCLE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE VEHICLE 4629
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE BATMAN: BATCYCLE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE VEHICLE 5577
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE BATMAN: BATCYCLE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE VEHICLE 6543
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE BATMAN: BATCYCLE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE VEHICLE 7522
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE BATMAN: BATCYCLE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE VEHICLE 8492
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE BATMAN: BATCYCLE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE VEHICLE 9476
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE BATMAN: BATCYCLE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE VEHICLE 10452
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE BATMAN: BATCYCLE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE VEHICLE 11688
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE BATMAN: BATCYCLE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE VEHICLE 12409
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE BATMAN: BATCYCLE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE VEHICLE 13388
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE BATMAN: BATCYCLE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE VEHICLE 14361
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE BATMAN: BATCYCLE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE VEHICLE 15338
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE BATMAN: BATCYCLE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE VEHICLE 16313
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE BATMAN: BATCYCLE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE VEHICLE 17291
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE BATMAN: BATCYCLE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE VEHICLE 18270

#newproduct #HotToys #TheBatman #Batcycle #accessory #movie #DC #comicbook

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Beautifully done. But I'm distracted by the Batman figure. Looks almost as if Chris O'Donnell's Robin put on the Batsuit and took out the Batcycle for a ride. Smile

csyeung

csyeung
Vroom vroom vrooooooooooooooooooom!

Looks cool. I think he drove another regular bike (drifter), which I probably would have preferred as you can mix and match that one with regular day figures.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I’m not actually a fan. This just looks odd to me. It’s essentially a mix and match; dirt/sport bike design with street tires (I have a rear tire exactly like this one, and my front tire is very similar).Take the figure out of the equation and nothing about this bike says Batman to me, which is good if one just wanted the bike.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE BATMAN: BATCYCLE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE VEHICLE C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ah... the burden of knowing much (too much?) about Batman and about Bikes. Wink I am fairly ignorant on both. Smile

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
Loved this bike in the movie and loved the movie too. The bat suit really looked and looks great - does look less fancy and no rubber like previous suits. But can see why not everyone’s taste. It’s not a bad price either for the bike. £209 it has cost me as a pre-order. Less than some hot toys figures! I already have the bundle of deluxe figure with searchlight. Cant wait for Riddler, Catwoman etc. there’s a couple of cracking third party Bruce Wayne’s out there too

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum