OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Custom DC Hawk-man by AFM

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Custom DC Hawk-man by AFM Empty Custom DC Hawk-man by AFM Sun Mar 27, 2022 2:51 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
I was inspired by a brother in my FB Groups.
Custom DC Hawk-man by AFM 51964772966_c1b1fb2ab3_bIMG_20220327_122233923 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Custom DC Hawk-man by AFM 51963766592_84b1f5f292_bIMG_20220327_122218079 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Custom DC Hawk-man by AFM 51965051264_0ed1511fb1_bIMG_20220327_122158833 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

2Custom DC Hawk-man by AFM Empty Re: Custom DC Hawk-man by AFM Sun Mar 27, 2022 3:07 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice bash, interesting use of elements from different sources. I just used the same collar on something I was messing with.

3Custom DC Hawk-man by AFM Empty Re: Custom DC Hawk-man by AFM Sun Mar 27, 2022 4:44 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
GubernatorFan wrote:Nice bash, interesting use of elements from different sources. I just used the same collar on something I was messing with.

Thanks I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with.Always cool....

4Custom DC Hawk-man by AFM Empty Re: Custom DC Hawk-man by AFM Sun Mar 27, 2022 4:47 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Cool. Where did you get the helmet? Hawkman was always my favorite of the DC characters. Don’t honestly care for the way he was rewritten for TV, since he and his wife were originally from another planet. It would be great if Sideshow would do a classic Hawkman and Hwakgirl using TBLeague for the bodies.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Custom DC Hawk-man by AFM C8485110

5Custom DC Hawk-man by AFM Empty Re: Custom DC Hawk-man by AFM Sun Mar 27, 2022 4:54 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Stryker2011 wrote:Cool. Where did you get the helmet? Hawkman was always my favorite of the DC characters. Don’t honestly care for the way he was rewritten for TV, since he and his wife were originally from another planet. It would be great if Sideshow would do a classic Hawkman and Hwakgirl using TBLeague for the bodies.

I went with the Hawkman from Young Justice. The helmet was custom made from a brother on FB. Lucas McNaughton is his name. The helmet cost was not bad to me. He shipped it really quick too. He's a great guy.

6Custom DC Hawk-man by AFM Empty Re: Custom DC Hawk-man by AFM Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:35 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Excellent work!

7Custom DC Hawk-man by AFM Empty Re: Custom DC Hawk-man by AFM Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:56 am

Chip

I am not familiar with the character , but he does look good , I don`t think your photos give him complete justice though sorry . I would photograph him again and try for better , definitely worth it , he looks awesome .

8Custom DC Hawk-man by AFM Empty Re: Custom DC Hawk-man by AFM Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:57 am

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
BAMComix wrote:Excellent work!

Thanks buddy.

Chip wrote:I am not familiar with the character , but he does look good , I don`t think your photos give him complete justice though sorry . I would photograph him again and try for better , definitely worth it , he looks awesome .

Thanks. We are currently dog sitting so this is the best I can do for now. Thanks again.

9Custom DC Hawk-man by AFM Empty Re: Custom DC Hawk-man by AFM Mon Mar 28, 2022 12:48 pm

Diana

Diana
I am not too familiar with the character, but he looks very impressive!

10Custom DC Hawk-man by AFM Empty Re: Custom DC Hawk-man by AFM Mon Mar 28, 2022 1:45 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Diana wrote:I am not too familiar with the character, but he looks very impressive!

Thank you. Very Happy

11Custom DC Hawk-man by AFM Empty Re: Custom DC Hawk-man by AFM Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:28 pm

AlKelAstra91

AlKelAstra91
Freakin' SWEET!! I never knew much about the character, the few times I saw him on some DC shows in the past. But his whole aesthetic is so striking and very cool, well done capturing that. Look forward to seeing more pics!!

12Custom DC Hawk-man by AFM Empty Re: Custom DC Hawk-man by AFM Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:50 am

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Hawkman looks fantastic! Or should i say Katar Hol since he's in Egyptian-inspired battle dress.
I really appreciate your choice of the TBL Ramesses chest armor with the crossing pattern like his comics chest straps.
I said it before years ago with your Gen13 Fairchild, I'll say it again... I WANT TO SEE SOME SKIN! cyclops

13Custom DC Hawk-man by AFM Empty Re: Custom DC Hawk-man by AFM Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:13 am

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
rollotomasi wrote:Hawkman looks fantastic! Or should i say Katar Hol since he's in Egyptian-inspired battle dress.
I really appreciate your choice of the TBL Ramesses chest armor with the crossing pattern like his comics chest straps.
I said it before years ago with your Gen13 Fairchild, I'll say it again... I WANT TO SEE SOME SKIN! cyclops

Thanks my friend. I knew if anyone could appreciate this figure, it would be you brother. I would have shown more skin on him. but is base body is literally black. So I had to cover him. I have plans to do Hawkgirl really soon.

AlKelAstra91 wrote:Freakin' SWEET!! I never knew much about the character, the few times I saw him on some DC shows in the past. But his whole aesthetic is so striking and very cool, well done capturing that. Look forward to seeing more pics!!

Thnaks so much. After I'm done dog sitting, I do more pictures. Some action poses for sure.

14Custom DC Hawk-man by AFM Empty Re: Custom DC Hawk-man by AFM Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:58 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
I only know Hawk-man and Hawk-Woman from the cartoons but man did I love their designs. I feel like this is a great look for him, he has a very cool mythological/superhero combo that is just interesting.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Custom DC Hawk-man by AFM 1f60e

15Custom DC Hawk-man by AFM Empty Re: Custom DC Hawk-man by AFM Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:13 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Theboo-bomb wrote:I only know Hawk-man and Hawk-Woman from the cartoons but man did I love their designs. I feel like this is a great look for him, he has a very cool mythological/superhero combo that is just interesting.

Thanks so much. I was inspired by another's version at first. But was kind of forced to do some things differently. It all worked out for the best. Thanks again.

16Custom DC Hawk-man by AFM Empty Re: Custom DC Hawk-man by AFM Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:45 am

Ovy

Ovy
Really nice combation, purple and gold always does the trick, especially when it's so detailed and toned down like here.

17Custom DC Hawk-man by AFM Empty Re: Custom DC Hawk-man by AFM Thu Mar 31, 2022 11:53 am

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Ovy wrote:Really nice combation, purple and gold always does the trick, especially when it's so detailed and toned down like here.

Thanks for noticing. That was the goal.

18Custom DC Hawk-man by AFM Empty Re: Custom DC Hawk-man by AFM Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:00 pm

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
That’s a very interesting and well done interpretation of the character. It reminds me of a story arc over 20 years ago in the JSA comic where previous incarnations of Hawkman, Dr, Fate, and Black Adam were fighting alongside each other in ancient Egypt.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum