OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Custom by AFM "Strike Force Nick Fury"

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Custom by AFM "Strike Force Nick Fury" Empty Custom by AFM "Strike Force Nick Fury" Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:46 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Inspired by the parts....
Custom by AFM "Strike Force Nick Fury" 51969361248_cf0630e19b_bIMG_20220329_112009416 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Custom by AFM "Strike Force Nick Fury" 51969293421_aa20d3771a_bIMG_20220329_111842951 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Chip

WOW ! That`s some collection you have , I`d love to come and snoop around your figures . Fury looks great . I would be wary of that sunlight ? Flooding through that window .

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Look at them, all lined up and ready for you to tag them to go in for the shoot. Smile Looking good.

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
He looks very deadly, I like the look of the outfit.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Custom by AFM "Strike Force Nick Fury" 1f60e

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Chip wrote:WOW ! That`s some collection you have , I`d love to come and snoop around your figures . Fury looks great . I would be wary of that sunlight ? Flooding through that window .

Thanks buddy. One day, once I get organized. I love to have people over. No worries, I close the curtains when the sun comes around.

GubernatorFan wrote:Look at them, all lined up and ready for you to tag them to go in for the shoot. Smile Looking good.
I know, right? If Toy Story was true, can you imagine what happens when i leave the room?

Theboo-bomb wrote:He looks very deadly, I like the look of the outfit.
I always wondered what he would wear if he went on a mission with the team. Now I know......

BAMComix

BAMComix
Great looking bash! I like it!

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
BAMComix wrote:Great looking bash! I like it!
Thank my friend.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum