OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Sexy Ninja Girl [A B C Total 3 Models] (NO:SET073)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Note: Body is notincluded. Does not contain a prime body (the photo body is TBLeague steel bone white skin S10D) Product Details: Realistic head sculpture Head carving * 1 Fighting clothes*1 Sleeve Slipves*1 pair Wristband Wristguards*1 pair Shoes Boots *1 pair Panties Panty *1 Neck neck Neck SCARF*1 High Socks*1 pair Knife Knife *1 Sheath Scalbbard*1 Knife grip hand hand x 2

NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Sexy Ninja Girl [A B C Total 3 Models] (NO:SET073) 16125110
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Sexy Ninja Girl [A B C Total 3 Models] (NO:SET073) 16125210
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Sexy Ninja Girl [A B C Total 3 Models] (NO:SET073) 16125310
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Sexy Ninja Girl [A B C Total 3 Models] (NO:SET073) 16125311
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Sexy Ninja Girl [A B C Total 3 Models] (NO:SET073) 16125410
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Sexy Ninja Girl [A B C Total 3 Models] (NO:SET073) 16125510
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Sexy Ninja Girl [A B C Total 3 Models] (NO:SET073) 16125610
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Sexy Ninja Girl [A B C Total 3 Models] (NO:SET073) 16125710
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Sexy Ninja Girl [A B C Total 3 Models] (NO:SET073) 16125910
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Sexy Ninja Girl [A B C Total 3 Models] (NO:SET073) 16130110
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Sexy Ninja Girl [A B C Total 3 Models] (NO:SET073) 16130210
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Sexy Ninja Girl [A B C Total 3 Models] (NO:SET073) 16130410
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Sexy Ninja Girl [A B C Total 3 Models] (NO:SET073) 16130510
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Sexy Ninja Girl [A B C Total 3 Models] (NO:SET073) 16130710
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Sexy Ninja Girl [A B C Total 3 Models] (NO:SET073) 16130810
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Sexy Ninja Girl [A B C Total 3 Models] (NO:SET073) 16131111
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Sexy Ninja Girl [A B C Total 3 Models] (NO:SET073) 16131210
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Sexy Ninja Girl [A B C Total 3 Models] (NO:SET073) 16131510
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Sexy Ninja Girl [A B C Total 3 Models] (NO:SET073) 16131511
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Sexy Ninja Girl [A B C Total 3 Models] (NO:SET073) 16131913
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Sexy Ninja Girl [A B C Total 3 Models] (NO:SET073) 16132011
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Sexy Ninja Girl [A B C Total 3 Models] (NO:SET073) 16132310

#newproduct #SuperDuck #SexyNinjaGirl #female #headsculpt #clothing #accessory

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
All I can hear in my head is Long Duk Dong from Sixteen Candles saying “Oh, sexy ninja girl…”

I was a pretty big Super Duck fan when I started collecting again last year, but I have to admit that I’m getting bored.  I love my  SD Tifa 1.0, and I still have high hopes for the Natalie Portman/Jane Foster set, but the term “cosplay” is starting to seem very appropriate.

As always, the clothing looks very nice, but the head sculpt does whatever the opposite of “ties it all together” is.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
She is certainly cute, realistic I don't know.

brassco

brassco
i like the designs on the skirt. Collect all 3? probably not. But the Blue version looks great!

shazzdan

shazzdan
It is an attempt to replicate Kasumi's costumes in Ninja Gaiden. Looks pretty good.

NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Sexy Ninja Girl [A B C Total 3 Models] (NO:SET073) Kasumi-ninja-gaiden-3-costume-02 NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Sexy Ninja Girl [A B C Total 3 Models] (NO:SET073) Kasumi-ninja-gaiden-3-costume-03

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
This is without any question the best unlicensed version of Kasumi I have seen. RIP my wallet, I will be getting all 3.

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
I’m much more impressed after seeing the source material that Dan posted. It’s very good for what it’s supposed to be. If I was a big fan of the character and/or the game, I’d probably be all in. There’s just not enough there to pull me in as a casual collector. I think after a year of collecting, I’m at the point where “all the girls are pretty”. I want to see pretty AND different now…or at least pretty different.

Having said all that, the blue costume is definitely the clear winner for me. The printing on the fabric is just beautiful.

Ghost808

Ghost808
I look forward to seeing in-hand pics...in 2027, when superduck actually release it. 😄

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Wait... what? Really? Is SD trully re-re-releasing this set? Damn, I'm surprised, and in a good way. I even commented on the Honoka set that I really wanted SD to make a 3.0 Kasumi, but I thought it would be almost impossible. Yet, here we are.  Very Happy

Though I won't be able to Pokémon it, catch 'em all, I'll definitely go for the blue and black ones. Heck, I may even get the third color, if SD takes long enough for my wallet to heal.
I can justify 2 of these sets by saying one is Kasumi and the other is Alpha-152 (or Kasumi α ) from DOA2... the third one though... I'll have to get some mental gymnastics here...

The HS on this 3.0 seems like a huge improvement, specially on the face. The hybrid hair is a mixed feeling. Though it looks very well executed for her classic ponytail, Kasumi has other 2 iconic hair styles: the braid and the loose hair.

What I didn't like it much is the yellow ribbon on her hair, which looks sculpted instead of a wired strip. In neutral stance, this is gonna look weird.

Oh, and I'm still waiting of Ayane, preferably in the purple dress.

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
FreakinLobster wrote:
Oh, and I'm still waiting of Ayane, preferably in the purple dress.

Yes. I won’t care if my wallet is begging for mercy, it will be an instant pre-order as well.

Also, as for the clones, she has more than Alpha. So it works still.

Spartan06

Spartan06
Xavion2004 wrote:All I can hear in my head is Long Duk Dong from Sixteen Candles saying “Oh, sexy ninja girl…”

LOL... Long Duk Dong.  I love it.  

I've had the blue version this one on PO from GianToy for a few months.  Expect it to be released any time now.  

What is it with Super Duck making so many of their sets up to fit the S10D body?  I am thinking about using the S22A or something similar with a more athletic look for mine.

Cobratrooper11

Cobratrooper11
Spartan06 wrote:
Xavion2004 wrote:All I can hear in my head is Long Duk Dong from Sixteen Candles saying “Oh, sexy ninja girl…”

LOL... Long Duk Dong.  I love it.  

I've had the blue version this one on PO from GianToy for a few months.  Expect it to be released any time now.  

What is it with Super Duck making so many of their sets up to fit the S10D body?  I am thinking about using the S22A or something similar with a more athletic look for mine.

i wonder that same thing...the S22A/S23B is one of TBL's best offerings imo, alongside the S38A/S39B and S42A/S43B. really kinda lame that they can't get with the times. i mean if superduck is able to keep pushing out new product, then we need it to fit current and or common bodies. as for the plump bodies we do desperately need wear. i'd also ask superduck, but we already know that it's unlikely. having said that I wish someone like Amy Jones would pick up on the lack of stuff, and offer some pieces even if in small runs. she does great stuff. when I get more bodies, I'll be putting what I have from her on display.

Spartan06

Spartan06
Ghost808 wrote:I look forward to seeing in-hand pics...in 2027, when superduck actually release it. 😄

I just got mine and I'll post some pics as soon as I decide what body to use.  Likely it will be an S22A, since I used the S07C I bought last year for something else.

Only a newb would post something like I said last August - "I've had the blue version this one on PO from GianToy for a few months.  Expect it to be released any time now."

LOL, they're only a year past the scheduled release date.

vspectra

Spartan06 wrote:
Ghost808 wrote:I look forward to seeing in-hand pics...in 2027, when superduck actually release it. 😄

I just got mine and I'll post some pics as soon as I decide what body to use.  Likely it will be an S22A, since I used the S07C I bought last year for something else.

Only a newb would post something like I said last August - "I've had the blue version this one on PO from GianToy for a few months.  Expect it to be released any time now."

LOL, they're only a year past the scheduled release date.

Did you manage to take any pics?

Spartan06

Spartan06
vspectra,
I actually hadn't finished assembling her until I saw your prompt.  I ran into a couple of issues in the process.  Overall, I really like the choice of materials and the quality is nice.  However, the sash has a Velcro tab in back to close the top.  Mine was so tight when closed that the Velcro wouldn't hold, and I didn't want to Superglue it.  Finally, I found a small straight pin and used that to close it and keep the seam straight.  Secondly the wrist cuffs are not made as shown in the promo shots.  There are two loops - the blue fabric and the gold braid sewn together like a figure 8.  I believe I have figured out how to make it work, but I was in a hurry finishing her today and opted to use the braid and leave the fabric loose (see pics).

I was initially a little put off by the sculpted hair in the promo shots, but she looks really cute in person.  Also, the ponytail is implanted and a dead-on color match for the sculpted portion.

I apologize for the uninspired "mug shots," but I was rushing to get her finished and take a few pics.  Like most of mine, I think she looks better in person and see one or two things in the phots that need a little more work.
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Sexy Ninja Girl [A B C Total 3 Models] (NO:SET073) Ninja_11
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Sexy Ninja Girl [A B C Total 3 Models] (NO:SET073) Ninja_12
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Sexy Ninja Girl [A B C Total 3 Models] (NO:SET073) Ninja_10

Spartan06

Spartan06
Here are a few more pics.  The arched feet are a little too arched for her sandals, and the flat feet a little too flat.  I chose the arched feet, but she is not very stable.  Finally, I used an S22A body rather than the recommended S10.
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Sexy Ninja Girl [A B C Total 3 Models] (NO:SET073) Ninja_13
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Sexy Ninja Girl [A B C Total 3 Models] (NO:SET073) Ninja_15
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Sexy Ninja Girl [A B C Total 3 Models] (NO:SET073) Ninja_14
. [url=https://servimg.com/view/20468347/33]

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
Thanks for the pics Spartan06! I had to cancel my pre-order originally as some stuff came up financially, so I didn’t get any at release. I just last night ordered this version from giantoy. My logic is if I get use out of the head sculpt, then I got my money’s worth as parted out it’s the same price…

How do the eyes look, out of curiosity?

Spartan06

Spartan06
Wow, the eyes are much more detailed than I thought just from viewing them.  

They are brown with black pupils and a dark outline around the Iris, just like real eyes.  The Sclera has tiny red capillaries more pronounced in the corners that I wouldn't have seen without a magnifying glass.  There is light reddish-brown eyeliner and matching eyebrows, along with tiny upper and lower lashes that I again would not have seen without a magnifying glass.

Overall, the eyeballs have a realistic, glossy wet look to them, and the Pupils are highly reflective with a flashlight.  They appear evenly focused straight ahead.

These 1/6 scale figures continue to amaze me with the attention to detail.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Glad she worked out so well on the body you chose.

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
Spartan06 wrote:Wow, the eyes are much more detailed than I thought just from viewing them.  

They are brown with black pupils and a dark outline around the Iris, just like real eyes.  The Sclera has tiny red capillaries more pronounced in the corners that I wouldn't have seen without a magnifying glass.  There is light reddish-brown eyeliner and matching eyebrows, along with tiny upper and lower lashes that I again would not have seen without a magnifying glass.

Overall, the eyeballs have a realistic, glossy wet look to them, and the Pupils are highly reflective with a flashlight.  They appear evenly focused straight ahead.
These 1/6 scale figures continue to amaze me with the attention to detail.

I was not expecting a deep dive on her eyes, but I am very happy you did so! The non-promo pics on ebay had me concerned for sure, but the again it is ebay. The part above that I put in bold underline was my biggest concern.

Giantoy has shipped mine. Here is hope the carrier get's it here without the help of the USPS. I will post pics once I have it (I will be figuring out which body as well...).

21NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Sexy Ninja Girl [A B C Total 3 Models] (NO:SET073) Empty Mini-review Sat Aug 19, 2023 4:08 pm

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
I originally pre-ordered all three versions of this set because, to no one's surprise, favorite character. Some financial shenanigans happened and I had to cancel most of my pre-orders in general, including these. Things have stabilized and I was able to pick one up, version A in Blue, which arrived earlier in the week. The following will be some pics and a review while being as objective as possible. My "not so objective" thoughts will come at the very end.

Let me start by saying that what you get here is about what you expect of Super Duck. There are no surprises if you have bought their stuff before.

All told this cost $80ish on Giantoy and arrived fairly quickly. It comes in a nice little silver tin and is packed nicely inside in individual little baggies. There are no instructions, which is perfectly fine, but as Spartan06 mentioned, the arm guards are a bit unique in how they go on.

The overall quality I would give a 7.5 our of 10. Yes, that is the objective score from me. Realistically, what you pay for here is the head sculpt (more on that shortly) and the rest is bonus.

• The footwear is nice overall, but the elastic used to hold it on stretches fairly quickly, making it hard to keep things on snuggly

• The stockings are nice, and go on fairly easy with patience (I tried them on 3 different TBL bodies with no issues).

• The arm guards/bracers are weird to put on, but once on do their job decently well. See the photos below for how I put them on.

• The actual dress part is a VERY tight fit and is made of very soft, but delicate fabric. For some reason, SD is obsessed with everything being a pull over design. It was not easy to get it on over the S10D's shoulders, and in the process I did catch some of the fabric on some dry skin which in turn pulled it and made those little fabric ball things on the back. Not the end of the world, but it took putting it on once to damage it. Just make it where it closes in the front or side and that issue goes away and it doesn't cost anything extra. That all said, the logo is screen printed and very crisp, even the tiny kanji is clearly seen.

• The sword is simply trash. It looks cheap, is cheap, and if I don't break this thing I will be amazed at myself. I love the tsuka (handle) and it is the nicest part, but the blade is just lol!

• The head sculpt is very nicely painted, though there is one spot that seems to be a bit off on mine with paint with the sculpted hair, but no biggie. The eyes are nicely done, though she does come off as slightly cross-eyed in person, but photographs very well. The ponytail is basically the perfect color match. Her ribbon is clearly just cheap plastic, and would have been better served as fabric with wire. I am waiting to break it on mine.

• The biggest issue with this set is that the head sculpt is, as expected with SD, quite large. Massive even. It took a minute to really understand why too. The sculpted hair REALLY makes this head huge. Without the hair, it is probably only a little oversized but not so much it looks weird. However, I found that the head gave the impression of a being disproportionate to the S10D, slightly better with the S20A, actually quite nice with the S38A, and darn near perfect on the S52A. On the S07C, my favorite body for Kasumi, it is clearly too large IMO.

All things considered, i would call it a little over priced, but otherwise it is a solid set. Typical SD quality, and it works if you want something to play around with and do photo shoots with, which is exactly why I bought it.

Pictures (I apologize for my lighting, my lights died on me and I haven't bought replacements yet) :

She does photograph well I think. The smile with teeth is a bit odd though.
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Sexy Ninja Girl [A B C Total 3 Models] (NO:SET073) Groupi11

All the bodies I put her on. S52A is the best IMO.
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Sexy Ninja Girl [A B C Total 3 Models] (NO:SET073) Groupi10

S09C because my S07Cs are all being used. It looks photoshopped because of the lighting lol.
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Sexy Ninja Girl [A B C Total 3 Models] (NO:SET073) S09c_c10

NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Sexy Ninja Girl [A B C Total 3 Models] (NO:SET073) Doal3012
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Sexy Ninja Girl [A B C Total 3 Models] (NO:SET073) Doal3010
Stupid thing can bend even further...
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Sexy Ninja Girl [A B C Total 3 Models] (NO:SET073) Doal3011

On the S10D compared to one that I am working on.
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Sexy Ninja Girl [A B C Total 3 Models] (NO:SET073) Doal3112

The outfit helps with the head size issue
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Sexy Ninja Girl [A B C Total 3 Models] (NO:SET073) Doal3110

Mine (S07C) with a WIP head sculpt VS this set on the S52A
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Sexy Ninja Girl [A B C Total 3 Models] (NO:SET073) Doal3111

Buddies!
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Sexy Ninja Girl [A B C Total 3 Models] (NO:SET073) Doal3113

My "not so objective" review: The head sculpt is the best part, but otherwise I am glad I didn't end up getting the other versions. This one is enough. Considering the bodies the head looks best on, and the overall quality of the outfit, I think "cosplayer" more than anything. The materials are good in some places, cheap and pointless in others. The color scheme is wrong with the silver (really, couldn't do white?), and the logo is overall too small (and the wrong Kanji, but I assume that was to avoid copyright).

TL;DR is "IconiQ, whose first born do I have to sell for you to make this series under license?"

Anyway, hope this review helps anyone on the fence! In the time being, I will continue to just make my own.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thank you for the review. For an anime head sculpt (which is not my thing), she is quite attractive in my opinion and I can see why you would consider this the best part of the set.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Looks good. Hope you plan to continue with your custom, though.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Sexy Ninja Girl [A B C Total 3 Models] (NO:SET073) 1f10

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
No worries there Stryker, the custom is indeed continuing. In the process currently of adding hair for the head sculpt. Plus I have a second head sculpt and am working on the black outfit version as well.

Yeah, the head is the best part for sure, even if a bit oversized. She ended up on the S20A for me, which isn't perfect, but it does look decent. Below are some additional photos I managed to take (I convinced my lights to work one last time) on the body. It is a lot of fun to photograph I must say!

NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Sexy Ninja Girl [A B C Total 3 Models] (NO:SET073) Doal3310

Looks like she's dabbing lol
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Sexy Ninja Girl [A B C Total 3 Models] (NO:SET073) Doal3410

NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Sexy Ninja Girl [A B C Total 3 Models] (NO:SET073) Doal3411

NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 Sexy Ninja Girl [A B C Total 3 Models] (NO:SET073) Doal3412

Valiarde

Valiarde
That is some nice posing here. Looking cool

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum