OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lady Joker upgrade, upgraded

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lady Joker upgrade, upgraded Empty Lady Joker upgrade, upgraded Fri Apr 15, 2022 1:25 pm

Melancholia

Saw someone in a post who upgraded the body that came with the Lady Joker to a Phicen 17b so since the clothing seemed to fit I did the same.  A shyster  on Aliexpress ran out of the combat set I ordered so instead of cancelling the order and losing money, they sent me an unwanted body.  So I made the most of it.  Here she is in the new Phicen body.  And the Aliexpress seller is still dodging my messages.
Lady Joker upgrade, upgraded 20220416

2Lady Joker upgrade, upgraded Empty Re: Lady Joker upgrade, upgraded Fri Apr 15, 2022 4:37 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
She looks Great, a litte Mad but Great Wink It looks perfect, not in the way You have to do a compromise to build her. Thanks for showing and welcome to the forum

3Lady Joker upgrade, upgraded Empty Re: Lady Joker upgrade, upgraded Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:32 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice upgrade. Glad the body worked out with the clothing.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Lady Joker upgrade, upgraded C8485110

4Lady Joker upgrade, upgraded Empty Re: Lady Joker upgrade, upgraded Sat Apr 16, 2022 6:57 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
She looks very sharp!

5Lady Joker upgrade, upgraded Empty Re: Lady Joker upgrade, upgraded Sun Apr 17, 2022 8:17 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
A shame about the seller but she look pretty good.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Lady Joker upgrade, upgraded 1f60e

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum