OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Somewhere Near the MeKong Delta

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Somewhere Near the MeKong Delta Empty Somewhere Near the MeKong Delta Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:46 pm

PickleMunkey

PickleMunkey
Hi Folks!

Back again. Took an impromptu little trip to a local beach and grabbed a figure at the last minute.

Next time I'll definitely have to remember to bring my Nikon instead of my phone.

Somewhere Near the MeKong Delta 52026650307_77d6c74e5a_b

Somewhere Near the MeKong Delta 52027731158_369802cdac_b

Somewhere Near the MeKong Delta 52027694616_816f5a3df2_b

Somewhere Near the MeKong Delta 52028207045_69cf722b14_b

Somewhere Near the MeKong Delta 52027694706_f336b1e8fc_b

Somewhere Near the MeKong Delta 52027731163_8ac91e930f_b

Somewhere Near the MeKong Delta 52027694711_11b99fd9d2_b

Somewhere Near the MeKong Delta 52027694546_180bc2d879_b

Got some fun poses and shots in! Gonna try and bring a couple more with me next time, as well.

2Somewhere Near the MeKong Delta Empty Re: Somewhere Near the MeKong Delta Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:55 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Cool shots. So jealous it was warm enough to go to a beach; still freezing the nads off here.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Somewhere Near the MeKong Delta C8485110

3Somewhere Near the MeKong Delta Empty Re: Somewhere Near the MeKong Delta Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:02 pm

Ovy

Ovy
You really manage to make that tall grass pop, awesome job.

4Somewhere Near the MeKong Delta Empty Re: Somewhere Near the MeKong Delta Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:04 pm

PickleMunkey

PickleMunkey
Thanks guys!

It was still a bit chilly there, and darn windy, but the sun was out at least so that helped big time.

5Somewhere Near the MeKong Delta Empty Re: Somewhere Near the MeKong Delta Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:46 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I think your phone did just fine. Nicely done.

6Somewhere Near the MeKong Delta Empty Re: Somewhere Near the MeKong Delta Wed Apr 27, 2022 3:09 pm

davidd

davidd
Realistic images suggestive of an extremely tense recon patrol.

7Somewhere Near the MeKong Delta Empty Re: Somewhere Near the MeKong Delta Thu Apr 28, 2022 6:57 am

Chip

I think your phone did a good job ! Great realistic scenario of pictures .

8Somewhere Near the MeKong Delta Empty Re: Somewhere Near the MeKong Delta Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:06 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
That first pic is killer - love it.

9Somewhere Near the MeKong Delta Empty Re: Somewhere Near the MeKong Delta Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:36 am

PickleMunkey

PickleMunkey
Thanks a lot folks! I really appreciate you guys checking it out Smile

10Somewhere Near the MeKong Delta Empty Re: Somewhere Near the MeKong Delta Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:47 am

Allotropos

Allotropos
outdoor photos are always the best !
It gives any figure that extra oomph.
Thanks for sharing !

11Somewhere Near the MeKong Delta Empty Re: Somewhere Near the MeKong Delta Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:57 am

PickleMunkey

PickleMunkey
Allotropos wrote:outdoor photos are always the best !
It gives any figure that extra oomph.
Thanks for sharing !

Appreciate that Allo, thanks! I agree, it's always really great seeing a figure out in the natural environment.

12Somewhere Near the MeKong Delta Empty Re: Somewhere Near the MeKong Delta Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:03 am

blackpool

blackpool
Awesome!!! I always enjoy watching your outdoor shots!

13Somewhere Near the MeKong Delta Empty Re: Somewhere Near the MeKong Delta Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:09 pm

PickleMunkey

PickleMunkey
blackpool wrote:Awesome!!! I always enjoy watching your outdoor shots!

Thanks buddy that's so kind of you to say!

14Somewhere Near the MeKong Delta Empty Re: Somewhere Near the MeKong Delta Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:40 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Absolute Great ! You really know how to pose a soldier character. Light and camera angle do the rest. Perfect shots. Thanks for showing

15Somewhere Near the MeKong Delta Empty Re: Somewhere Near the MeKong Delta Mon May 02, 2022 9:57 am

PickleMunkey

PickleMunkey
Ephiane wrote:Absolute Great ! You really know how to pose a soldier character. Light and camera angle do the rest. Perfect shots. Thanks for showing

I really appreciate that, Ephiane, thank you! Smile

16Somewhere Near the MeKong Delta Empty Re: Somewhere Near the MeKong Delta Fri May 06, 2022 7:35 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Great shots, the angles are perfect and that bright sun really helps setting them somewhere warmer.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Somewhere Near the MeKong Delta 1f60e

17Somewhere Near the MeKong Delta Empty Re: Somewhere Near the MeKong Delta Mon May 09, 2022 9:47 am

PickleMunkey

PickleMunkey
Theboo-bomb wrote:Great shots, the angles are perfect and that bright sun really helps setting them somewhere warmer.

Thanks! It's pretty neat how much low angles can help with this kind of photography.

18Somewhere Near the MeKong Delta Empty Re: Somewhere Near the MeKong Delta Tue May 10, 2022 3:45 pm

Illusion

Illusion
Excellent!
These really shine... no matter they were taken by your phone. Awesome sunlight.

19Somewhere Near the MeKong Delta Empty Re: Somewhere Near the MeKong Delta Wed May 11, 2022 11:36 am

PickleMunkey

PickleMunkey
Illusion wrote:Excellent!
These really shine... no matter they were taken by your phone. Awesome sunlight.

Thank you, Illusion Smile

20Somewhere Near the MeKong Delta Empty Re: Somewhere Near the MeKong Delta Sat May 28, 2022 11:15 pm

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Great outdoor images!

21Somewhere Near the MeKong Delta Empty Re: Somewhere Near the MeKong Delta Mon May 30, 2022 12:36 pm

PickleMunkey

PickleMunkey
ThePhotogsBlog wrote:Great outdoor images!

Aw, thanks a lot!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum