OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES™ CLONE TROOPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
At the time of their introduction, the Republic clone troopers represented the future of galactic warfare. Far superior to battle droids, the clone troopers formed the backbone of the Republic's new military that waged war against the forces of the Confederacy of Independent Systems.

In celebrating the 20th anniversary of Star Wars: Attack of the Clones, Hot Toys is delighted to introduce a series of collectibles based on this film for fans!

The 1/6th scale Clone Trooper collectible figure features greatly detailed armor and helmet, two styles of blaster rifles, an interchangeable Phase 2 Clone Trooper helmet as seen in Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith™, an attachable backpack, a figure base, and a special designed commemorative packaging!

Grow your clone army now with this new Clone Trooper collectible figure!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEMMS647
PRODUCT NAMECLONE TROOPER™
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 30 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESFINELY CRAFTED CLONE TROOPER (PHASE 1) HELMET WITH WEATHERING EFFECTS, INTERCHANGEABLE HELMET
PRODUCT RELEASE DATEAPPROXIMATELY Q2 – Q3, 2023
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY N/A.
HEAD PAINTED BY N/A.
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY N/A.
The 1/6th scale Clone Trooper™ Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Clone Trooper in Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones
- Finely crafted Clone Trooper (Phase 1) helmet with weathering effects
- Skillfully applied weathering effects on armors, weapons, and accessories
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Eight (Cool pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of hands for holding guns
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- Two (2) pair of gesture hands
- Special package design with Star Wars: Attack of the Clones 20th Anniversary logo

Costume:
- One (1) finely crafted Clone Trooper armors
- One (1) white belt
- One (1) black colored under-suit
- One (1) pair of white colored boots

Weapons:
- One (1) rocker launcher
- One (1) blaster rifle
- One (1) blaster pistol

Accessories:
- One (1) backpack with cover and weathering effects
- One (1) interchangeable Clone Trooper (Phase 2) helmet
- Specially designed figure stand with Star Wars logo and character nameplate

Release date: Approximately Q2 – Q3, 2023

*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

© & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
© 2022 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

AttackoftheClones - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES™ CLONE TROOPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11713
AttackoftheClones - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES™ CLONE TROOPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 21011
AttackoftheClones - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES™ CLONE TROOPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3690
AttackoftheClones - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES™ CLONE TROOPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4645
AttackoftheClones - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES™ CLONE TROOPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5591
AttackoftheClones - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES™ CLONE TROOPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6557
AttackoftheClones - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES™ CLONE TROOPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7536
AttackoftheClones - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES™ CLONE TROOPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8506
AttackoftheClones - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES™ CLONE TROOPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9489
AttackoftheClones - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES™ CLONE TROOPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 10466
AttackoftheClones - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES™ CLONE TROOPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11714
AttackoftheClones - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES™ CLONE TROOPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 12423
AttackoftheClones - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES™ CLONE TROOPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 13402
AttackoftheClones - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES™ CLONE TROOPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 14375
AttackoftheClones - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES™ CLONE TROOPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 15352
AttackoftheClones - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES™ CLONE TROOPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 16325
AttackoftheClones - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES™ CLONE TROOPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 17301

#newproduct #HotToys #StarWars #AttackoftheClones #CloneTrooper #Sci-Fi #movie #male

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Cool, and arguably classic (for the Prequels, anyway). Normally I wouldn't be tempted, but I'm liking the Phase 2 helmet look.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Nice that they included both Phase I and Phase II helmets, that helps with versatility. I won't be getting one myself since I don't have need for a generic Clone Trooper, but I'm sure those who collect these will appreciate it.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Ovy

Ovy
Yep really nice touch with the multiple helmets and guns for each phase, like with the Bandai 1/12 kit. And they added an animated series backpack so it's an allround figure. A Temuera head would probably have raised the price by a lot, haha.

Luckily I never started with 1/6 Star Wars, several years ago I almost bought a sideshow Clone when they were new.

But glad you will buy at least one, Gubernator!

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I scrolled so fast I missed the backpack earlier. I have a soft spot for that backpack, I think you remember.... Laughing

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ovy wrote:But glad you will buy at least one, Gubernator!
I am more tempted than otherwise. I do like the clean look, without specific additional color application. But I do have the same helmet (or similar) with blue and red color application on it, and two troopers to wear them. So we'll see...

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ovy wrote:But glad you will buy at least one, Gubernator!
Well... I didn't actually get a set, but I did reconstitute one just on time for (as Sky reminded me) May the Fourth. Smile
Here he is with his buds.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Glad you could reconstitute one , at least!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum