OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES™ BATTLE DROID™ (GEONOSIS) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Rather than use flesh-and-blood warriors, the Separatists prefer mindlessly loyal soldiers that are easily controlled. The soulless ranks of their armies are dominated by tall, thin B1 battle droids built as mechanical imitations of their Geonosian™ designers.

Celebrating the 20th anniversary of Star Wars: Attack of the Clones, Hot Toys is excited to present a series of collectibles based on this landmark film for fans!

The new 1/6th scale Battle Droid collectible figure is inspired by the droid’s appearance in the Geonosis™ arena battle. It features a newly developed mechanical structure with exceptional articulations, a blaster rifle, a pair of binoculars, a sand themed figure base, an interchangeable C-3PO™ head recreating the comical scenes when the droids were misconfigured, and a specially designed commemorative packaging!

It is now a great time to add battle droids into your Star Wars™ collection!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEMMS649
PRODUCT NAMEBATTLE DROID™ (GEONOSIS)
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 32CM TALL IN STANDING POSE
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS26
SPECIAL FEATURESBEAUTIFULLY CRAFTED HEAD AND ARMORS IN REDDISH BROWN APPLIED WITH WEATHERING EFFECTS
PRODUCT RELEASE DATEAPPROXIMATELY Q2 – Q3, 2023
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY N/A.
HEAD PAINTED BY N/A.
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY N/A.
The 1/6th scale Battle Droid™ (Geonosis) Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Battle Droid (Geonosis) in Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones
- Beautifully crafted head and armors in reddish brown applied with weathering effects
- Approximately 32cm tall in standing pose; approximately 14cm tall after bending
- Newly developed body with over 26 points of articulations
- Special features including:
- Highly accurate mechanical body design
- One (1) pair of articulated mechanical graspers
- Enhanced articulations on waist which allow flexible movement including fully bending
- Special package design with Star Wars: Attack of the Clones 20th Anniversary logo

Weapon:
- One (1) blaster rifle

Accessories:
- One (1) C-3PO mechanical head with LED light-up function (yellow light, battery operated)
- One (1) set of antennas (attachable to figure’s back)
- One (1) backpack with extendable antennas
- One (1) binoculars
- One (1) dessert-like diorama accessory
- Specially designed figure stand with Star Wars logo and character nameplate

Release date: Approximately Q2 – Q3, 2023

*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required
***Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

© & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
© 2022 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

AttackoftheClones - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES™ BATTLE DROID™ (GEONOSIS) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11715
AttackoftheClones - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES™ BATTLE DROID™ (GEONOSIS) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 21012
AttackoftheClones - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES™ BATTLE DROID™ (GEONOSIS) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3691
AttackoftheClones - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES™ BATTLE DROID™ (GEONOSIS) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4646
AttackoftheClones - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES™ BATTLE DROID™ (GEONOSIS) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5592
AttackoftheClones - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES™ BATTLE DROID™ (GEONOSIS) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6558
AttackoftheClones - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES™ BATTLE DROID™ (GEONOSIS) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7537
AttackoftheClones - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES™ BATTLE DROID™ (GEONOSIS) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8507
AttackoftheClones - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES™ BATTLE DROID™ (GEONOSIS) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9490
AttackoftheClones - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES™ BATTLE DROID™ (GEONOSIS) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 10467
AttackoftheClones - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES™ BATTLE DROID™ (GEONOSIS) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11716
AttackoftheClones - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES™ BATTLE DROID™ (GEONOSIS) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 12424
AttackoftheClones - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES™ BATTLE DROID™ (GEONOSIS) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 13403
AttackoftheClones - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES™ BATTLE DROID™ (GEONOSIS) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 14376
AttackoftheClones - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES™ BATTLE DROID™ (GEONOSIS) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 15353
AttackoftheClones - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES™ BATTLE DROID™ (GEONOSIS) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 16326
AttackoftheClones - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES™ BATTLE DROID™ (GEONOSIS) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 17302

#newproduct #HotToys #StarWars #AttackoftheClones #BattleDroid #Geonosis #Sci-Fi #movie

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Finally a new battle droid! Probably way too much for my budget though.... :/

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I thought Medicom did a nice job with these a long time ago, but since it is not my thing, I gave it to a friend. It makes sense HT would make one too (is there a Prequel anniversary coming up?), and it looks beautifully made -- the 3PO head is a nice addition.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
GubernatorFan wrote:I thought Medicom did a nice job with these a long time ago, but since it is not my thing, I gave it to a friend. It makes sense HT would make one too (is there a Prequel anniversary coming up?), and it looks beautifully made -- the 3PO head is a nice addition.

It's the 20th Anniversary of Attack of the Clones this year. : )

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:I thought Medicom did a nice job with these a long time ago, but since it is not my thing, I gave it to a friend. It makes sense HT would make one too (is there a Prequel anniversary coming up?), and it looks beautifully made -- the 3PO head is a nice addition.

It's the 20th Anniversary of Attack of the Clones this year. : )
How time flies. Right, I saw it in the description of the next one I looked at. Smile

Ovy

Ovy
I just loved these as a kid. They look Great.

Still one of the most disturbing horror scenes in cinematic history.
AttackoftheClones - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES™ BATTLE DROID™ (GEONOSIS) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11716

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I POd one of these guys (either for my Darth/Han Stryker universe, or to put in my Jabba display).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

AttackoftheClones - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES™ BATTLE DROID™ (GEONOSIS) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum