OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA: 1/6 Sky scavenger Treasure Hunter #PE011

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
List:

2 x Highly detailed head sculpts, one unhelmeted and one helmeted with LED light up eyes.
1/6 Scale figure mucsuler body, approximately 30cm tall
Gloved hands x 7 pieces
Costume:
Leather jacket with fur collar
Pants
backstrap
Greaves
Mechanical Wings, with LED light up rotatable motors, 92cm wingspan
Mechanical arm armor
Articulated mechanical leg armor with boots and foldable talons
★Other accessories:
Hand holder controller x2
Blaster Gun with LED light
Figure Stand

NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA: 1/6 Sky scavenger Treasure Hunter #PE011 11465710
NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA: 1/6 Sky scavenger Treasure Hunter #PE011 11465810
NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA: 1/6 Sky scavenger Treasure Hunter #PE011 11465910
NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA: 1/6 Sky scavenger Treasure Hunter #PE011 11465911
NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA: 1/6 Sky scavenger Treasure Hunter #PE011 11470010
NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA: 1/6 Sky scavenger Treasure Hunter #PE011 11470110
NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA: 1/6 Sky scavenger Treasure Hunter #PE011 11470111
NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA: 1/6 Sky scavenger Treasure Hunter #PE011 11470311
NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA: 1/6 Sky scavenger Treasure Hunter #PE011 11470310
NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA: 1/6 Sky scavenger Treasure Hunter #PE011 11470410
NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA: 1/6 Sky scavenger Treasure Hunter #PE011 11470411
NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA: 1/6 Sky scavenger Treasure Hunter #PE011 11470510
NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA: 1/6 Sky scavenger Treasure Hunter #PE011 11470711
NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA: 1/6 Sky scavenger Treasure Hunter #PE011 11470712
NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA: 1/6 Sky scavenger Treasure Hunter #PE011 11470811
NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA: 1/6 Sky scavenger Treasure Hunter #PE011 11470812
NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA: 1/6 Sky scavenger Treasure Hunter #PE011 11471011
NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA: 1/6 Sky scavenger Treasure Hunter #PE011 11471111
NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA: 1/6 Sky scavenger Treasure Hunter #PE011 11471112
NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA: 1/6 Sky scavenger Treasure Hunter #PE011 11471211

#newproduct #ToysEra #SkyScavenger #TreasureHunter #male #movie-based #comicbook

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Wait a minute.... are there two versions of this that have just been posted or am I going crazy...?

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Two different versions, two different companies -- this one has the better Keaton head sculpt.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA: 1/6 Sky scavenger Treasure Hunter #PE011 C8485110

Ovy

Ovy
I thought this would be a steampunk air pirate, but again, it's Michael Keaton!

davidd

davidd
Is this from... or "inspired by"... a movie or something? One that slipped completely under my radar?

Ovy

Ovy
It's from a spider Man movie. But don't ask me which one, something with "Home" in the title for sure.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ok, until just now, I had no idea Michael Keaton was still acting in films these days. NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA: 1/6 Sky scavenger Treasure Hunter #PE011 1f605

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree with Mark, this is by far the better head sculpt, and a pretty good one at that. Yes, it inspired by a Spider-Man movie (Homecoming), in which Michael Keaton played the villain (Vulture or something).

Ovy

Ovy
skywalkersaga wrote:Ok, until just now, I had no idea Michael Keaton was still acting in films these days.  NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA: 1/6 Sky scavenger Treasure Hunter #PE011 1f605

I think Keaton is being ironic in chosing his roles.

For or example he played Birdman, that movie that looks like it was filmed in 1 take.
Wikipedia:
Riggan Thomson is a faded actor famous for playing a superhero named Birdman in a film trilogy from 1989 to 1992. He is tormented by the mocking and critical internal voice of Birdman and frequently visualizes himself performing feats of levitation and telekinesis. Riggan is trying to regain recognition by writing, directing, and starring in a Broadway adaptation of Raymond Carver's short story, "What We Talk About When We Talk About Love". However, the Birdman voice wants Riggan to return to blockbuster cinema and insists that he is an essential part of Riggan's identity.

And some years later he plays this Super Villian with bird wings. xD

peanutsinspace

peanutsinspace
skywalkersaga wrote:Ok, until just now, I had no idea Michael Keaton was still acting in films these days.  NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA: 1/6 Sky scavenger Treasure Hunter #PE011 1f605

He's had somewhat of a revival of late. He'll be reprising his role as Batman in both the Batgirl film starring Leslie Grace as the titular character and again in Flashpoint with Ezra Miller reprising his role as Flash from Justice League.

Diana

Diana
peanutsinspace wrote:

He's had somewhat of a revival of late. He'll be reprising his role as Batman in both the Batgirl film starring Leslie Grace as the titular character and again in Flashpoint with Ezra Miller reprising his role as Flash from Justice League.
Seriously? That would be awesome! I always liked his vibe as Bruce Wayne.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
peanutsinspace wrote:

Yeah the headsculpt would be great to use for old Bruce Wayne in the Flash movie teaser.
Tempted to P.O. this just for that awesome Keaton head, too bad the wingspan is severely undersized compared to the Eternal Toys and the Jazzinc custom-build which looks accurate to the movie size-wise.
Wingspan:
Jazzinc - 4 feet = 122 cm
Eternal Toys - 102 cm
Toys Era - 92 cm

Diana wrote:
Seriously? That would be awesome! I always liked his vibe as Bruce Wayne.
Same here. He's the only Batman for me.

NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA: 1/6 Sky scavenger Treasure Hunter #PE011 Keaton11

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Very nice head sculpt indeed. Sadly, I don't need a huge Vulture competing for my very limited display space.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Beautiful set of figures, Rollo.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum