OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Product: Pop Toys 1/6 Witch Hunter - Two Versions

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Valiarde

Valiarde
Poptoys releasing the figure they teased on Wonder Festival this year: Witch Hunter in two versions.

Featuring LED Light accessories and moveable eyes!

Don't have a list for the included pieces yet, but found lot of pictures on social media  Smile

Edit:

POPTOYS WH001 1/6 Scale Bloody Shaman Aphaia White Shaman

List:
Female head with movable eyes*1
TBLeague S10D female seamless body*1
Hands*2 pairs
Foot*1 pair
Armet*1
Cloak*1
Shirt-front*1
Underpants*1
Puttee*2
Ankle cloth*2
Armlet*2
Forearm armor*2
Cuish*2
Staff*1
Bone bowl*1
Crystal ball*1
Bone cup*1
Figure stand*1

POPTOYS WH002 1/6 Scale Bloody Shaman Aphaia Black Shaman

List:
Female head with movable eyes*1
TBLeague S10D female seamless body*1
Hands*2 pairs
Foot*1 pair
Armet*1
Cloak*1
Shirt-front*1
Underpants*1
Puttee*2
Ankle cloth*2
Armlet*2
Forearm armor*2
Cuish*2
Visor*1
Bone spear*1
Bone shield*1
Bone cup*1
Figure stand*1

POPTOYS WH003 1/6 Scale Bloody Shaman Aphaia Dead flag

List:
Dead flag*1
Flag stand*1

New Product: Pop Toys 1/6 Witch Hunter - Two Versions StiUNPK

New Product: Pop Toys 1/6 Witch Hunter - Two Versions SdX6UYO

New Product: Pop Toys 1/6 Witch Hunter - Two Versions EFm30oi

New Product: Pop Toys 1/6 Witch Hunter - Two Versions M0jnE4Y

New Product: Pop Toys 1/6 Witch Hunter - Two Versions WdVXNqa

New Product: Pop Toys 1/6 Witch Hunter - Two Versions DwH6vcW

New Product: Pop Toys 1/6 Witch Hunter - Two Versions 2VQuR2x

New Product: Pop Toys 1/6 Witch Hunter - Two Versions KidorYz

New Product: Pop Toys 1/6 Witch Hunter - Two Versions L4V4Io7

New Product: Pop Toys 1/6 Witch Hunter - Two Versions KidorYz

New Product: Pop Toys 1/6 Witch Hunter - Two Versions HQVkyIO

New Product: Pop Toys 1/6 Witch Hunter - Two Versions X9P2wFy

New Product: Pop Toys 1/6 Witch Hunter - Two Versions WkCbPqV

New Product: Pop Toys 1/6 Witch Hunter - Two Versions YmhVLxv

New Product: Pop Toys 1/6 Witch Hunter - Two Versions MbZ5UCs

New Product: Pop Toys 1/6 Witch Hunter - Two Versions 8lNqCei

New Product: Pop Toys 1/6 Witch Hunter - Two Versions M0UFfWh

New Product: Pop Toys 1/6 Witch Hunter - Two Versions DJWHkMR

New Product: Pop Toys 1/6 Witch Hunter - Two Versions LVtlLiL

New Product: Pop Toys 1/6 Witch Hunter - Two Versions 46pXQyQ

Valiarde

Valiarde
I'm a fan of these designs and will definately get one of these. Not sure which. Both have parts I like. Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I really dig these designs, as well. Love this barbarian/witch thing. Will probably PO both.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

New Product: Pop Toys 1/6 Witch Hunter - Two Versions C8485110

Valiarde

Valiarde
Stryker2011 wrote:I really dig these designs, as well. Love this barbarian/witch thing. Will probably PO both.

Yeah, kinda remind me on Diablo II, Diablo III characters (Witch Doctor, Barabarian etc) or similar game characters.
Lets see the prices.

suo76

I really like those. Twisted Evil

Diana

Diana
I love both. And might even PO both, depending on the price tag.
That would only be the second time (after the 1/12 Imperial Guardians) that I've ordered multiple versions of a figure.

Ghost808

Ghost808
The menacing eye makeup head is great. I really want that....which means it'll probably scalp on eBay for $100 at least! 😆

I'm getting an Enchantress vibe from them.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Yeah, I also had the same Diablo II vibe. So cool.

Hope they're only released next year, cuz I'm also really temped on getting both... and they don't look like cheap figures, with the LED on the staff and that sick beastly flag... and possibly on the orb stand I guess?

Though, seeing the photos again, the flag may be sold separately, since it doesn't show on the figures' content photo, and it's written WH003 on the bottom right of its pic, having WH001 and WH002 on said figures' content pics. Hope the flag isn't very expensive, so I can maybe go for two.

A lobster can dream... I guess...

Ghost808

Ghost808
FreakinLobster wrote:Yeah, I also had the same Diablo II vibe. So cool.

Hope they're only released next year, cuz I'm also really temped on getting both... and they don't look like cheap figures, with the LED on the staff and that sick beastly flag... and possibly on the orb stand I guess?

Though, seeing the photos again, the flag may be sold separately, since it doesn't show on the figures' content photo, and it's written WH003 on the bottom right of its pic, having WH001 and WH002 on said figures' content pics. Hope the flag isn't very expensive, so I can maybe go for two.

A lobster can dream... I guess...
Well spotted on the flag. Didn't notice that.

In a way, its kind of good having a larger less essential accessory as a separate item, assuming it brings the figure price down of course, and the accessory isn't overpriced on it's own.
I'd happily leave it, if it meant I could more easily afford the main figure.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Up on OSK for 227 Dollar per figure
and 90 dollar for the LED Banner

And they even use Tbleague bodies instead of the semi seamless Xing ones! Great

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
To get me even more hooked on these figures, tempting me 110%, I received my TBL Barbarian Soul yesterday, literally yesterday. Now, I'm just imagining him alongside at least one of these figures. Gonna be epic.

Valiarde

Valiarde
FreakinLobster wrote:To get me even more hooked on these figures, tempting me 110%, I received my TBL Barbarian Soul yesterday, literally yesterday. Now, I'm just imagining him alongside at least one of these figures. Gonna be epic.

Yeah that sounds like a great combo. I also need a Diablo 2 team asap Laughing

csyeung

csyeung
cool design

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I love the elaborate scaly/bony design of the armor, although to take them more seriously, I would have preferred something more practical and less revealing in the way of additional clothing and/or armor. To be honest, the cute sweet heads don't work for me, but maybe they are faithful to the source.

brazybear

brazybear
Well this (censored) sucks. It was an easy choice between the two and I was going to get the one with the evil sexy smile and crazy eyeshadow. BUT only the other one comes with the awesome LED skull and crystal ball. And they're the same damn price too but the one I want doesn't come with anything extra. LAAAAAAAME!!!

She's brushing her hair aside, NOT punching herself in the face Laughing

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
brazybear wrote:Well this (censored) sucks.  It was an easy choice between the two and I was going to get the one with the evil sexy smile and crazy eyeshadow.  BUT only the other one comes with the awesome LED skull and crystal ball.  And they're the same damn price too but the one I want doesn't come with anything extra.  LAAAAAAAME!!!  

I don't know if I'll be able to afford both, and I totally feel you, cuz I dug the staff and crystal ball so much, but I'm going for the Black Shaman (that mask, spear and shield are so sick), and will try to get the crystal ball and/or staff loose - prices will dictate which, if any.

Now I'm still committed on getting at least one flag, since it'll compliment Sariah's skull throne like hell. Actually, Sariah may lose her bone chair before even sitting on it (yup, my Sariah is still on KGH... to be shipped... some day... along with Elf Queen Emma... Crying or Very sad ).

brazybear

brazybear
FreakinLobster wrote:
brazybear wrote:Well this (censored) sucks.  It was an easy choice between the two and I was going to get the one with the evil sexy smile and crazy eyeshadow.  BUT only the other one comes with the awesome LED skull and crystal ball.  And they're the same damn price too but the one I want doesn't come with anything extra.  LAAAAAAAME!!!  

I don't know if I'll be able to afford both, and I totally feel you, cuz I dug the staff and crystal ball so much, but I'm going for the Black Shaman (that mask, spear and shield are so sick), and will try to get the crystal ball and/or staff loose - prices will dictate which, if any.

Now I'm still committed on getting at least one flag, since it'll compliment Sariah's skull throne like hell. Actually, Sariah may lose her bone chair before even sitting on it (yup, my Sariah is still on KGH... to be shipped... some day... along with Elf Queen Emma... Crying or Very sad ).

I just picture one or two ebayers parting these out and 50 people bidding for them.  If I'm going to spend $100 for these I might as well just buy the other figure.  The mask and shield are ok but just can't compare to a skull staff and crystal ball that light up, imo.  Why does Pop Toys hate the evil sexy witch so much Mad

And yes that light-up banner will look nice by that skull throne!

She's brushing her hair aside, NOT punching herself in the face Laughing

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
The bikini top thing is super cringey to me but I love the aesthetic of everything else, especially the darker head!

Valiarde

Valiarde
Lynkhart wrote:The bikini top thing is super cringey to me but I love the aesthetic of everything else, especially the darker head!

I can understand that one could dislike the cups or sexualization. For some figures I think it is okay though

Here is a pic of the Witch Doctor from Diablo 3 (left male, right female version)

New Product: Pop Toys 1/6 Witch Hunter - Two Versions 800px-Witch_Doctors

The Head-Costume and the Staff look similar but the rest of the figure changed a lot (I like the more bony look of the "armor" pieces though). I think a dark skinned woman would have been a nice touch for one of the two versions.

Edit: Cosplay image

New Product: Pop Toys 1/6 Witch Hunter - Two Versions Ethyl3

suo76

I feel the same. So probably getting both.

Diana

Diana
I like that the "shirt" of the white Shaman has slightly more fabric and that the bones are smooth like ribs instead of jointed like grabby fingers.

And she has an LED staff AND crystal ball. That's so weird.

Seems hard to believe that the mask and shield of the black shaman make up for that, but okay. That head sculpt is just amazing.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Bit pricey. $229 USD each, and $98 for the banner. Paying for the movable eyes and LEDs I guess.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

New Product: Pop Toys 1/6 Witch Hunter - Two Versions C8485110

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
This is a lot to take in. There are elements I really like, and elements I don’t particularly care for at first glance, but I can’t imagine the elements I really like working without the elements that I don’t particularly care for…if that makes any sense.

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
I really like the "bone"-based armor design here. Very unique. I'm less thrilled by the anime-like head, but I can image swapping it against a HT Anne Hathaway sculpt...

Ghost808

Ghost808
Stryker2011 wrote:Bit pricey. $229 USD each, and $98 for the banner. Paying for the movable eyes and LEDs I guess.
What we've learned from 1/6...

A male military figure, with chest rig, flak vest, rifle, Full rifle attachments kit, magazines, pistol, clips, drop leg holsters, webbing bags, boots, helmet, night vision, binoculars, bergen, carabiner, glow sticks, decals/patches, uniform, body, head, hands.....$160

A girl in a medieval bikini....$250

Perhaps the extra silicone to create the b**bies, puts the cost up?? 😆

I think we all know, "sexy" is being price hiked!
I really do like these, but $230 for what we get, is a bit of a scam, so I'm reluctantly out. 😔 especially as I'm not that big a fan of the S10D body, and would replace it anyway.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum