OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Worldbox GIRLS BODY (jointed female figure) at201/202

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 8]

gooboo

From a brand representative on BBICN-

"Brand information: The worldbox female body is being accelerated, and will be shipped in batches in the scheduled order in late December; players who have not booked are not guaranteed to eat the existing stock, thank you!"

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
God bless machine translation.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

shazzdan

Eating the stock...

Worldbox GIRLS BODY (jointed female figure) at201/202 - Page 3 0025fecfb815a0ba39dde00578cb4bc71452256888

https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/OneSixthArsenal

skywalkersaga

LOL! Thanks for the info. Guess I needed to preorder one in order to be 'guaranteed' to get one by that time. But I don't really 'do' pre-orders til I see things in-hand, so.... ah well.

gooboo

I pre ordered a thin tan body, but not the curvy one. Whenever I get mine I'll post pictures for people to look at.

gooboo

Got my shipping notice from Giantoy this morning. Will post pictures when it arrives.

Also, Giantoy has these listed in-stock now for those who wnated a figure but didn't pre order.

csyeung

csyeung
gooboo wrote:Got my shipping notice from Giantoy this morning. Will post pictures when it arrives.

Also, Giantoy has these listed in-stock now for those who wnated a figure but didn't pre order.

I never ordered, but looking forward to see how these turned out!

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
What I am mainly curious about is the compatibility of the necks with various 1/6 scale headsculpts. Because of how frustrating the male Worldbox bodies can be in that regard, I am just hoping it doesn't turn out to be an issue with these as well.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
I got the bodies today and made a few snapshots...

The pictures are pixelated but still NSFW. Click on the spoiler to see...

Worldbox girl figures:

All heads that I tested fit the neck peg. Joints are quite stiff, making posing relatively difficult. As a notable flaw, the ankles do not feature ball joints. The torso is made out of soft rubbery material like other jointed bodies (no hard plastic like the male bodies). Overall the build quality appears OK, but not as sturdy as the male counterparts. Feet and hands are sculpted very nicely.

It will likely be difficult to find fitting pants/clothes for the version with wider hips. I did not expect that the butt would be so massive.

csyeung

csyeung
Thanks for the pictures Randam! I like the slimmer version better personally. Were these the pale versions?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks for the mini review and photos, Ralf. They look very promising and I look forward to getting mine. I agree with your observations. The joints are typical World Box fare, but if you don't have those (male) bodies, perhaps they are new to you.

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
csyeung wrote:Thanks for the pictures Randam! I like the slimmer version better personally. Were these the pale versions?

The bodies are suntan. There are some reddish accents, though. They seem to be slightly darker than the new TBLeague suntan, but I have to check again under real sunlight.

GubernatorFan wrote:Thanks for the mini review and photos, Ralf. They look very promising and I look forward to getting mine. I agree with your observations. The joints are typical World Box fare, but if you don't have those (male) bodies, perhaps they are new to you.

I have a few Worldbox male bodies and know their joints, but I never had so big problems with posing them as with these new girls. I may be spoilt by the TBLeague bodies... Wink

Annalise

Annalise
Thanks for these. I've been trying to decide to get one or not and the in hand photos are very helpful.

gooboo

These look great. Glad to see the torso is made of rubber and is poseable, that wasn't entirely clear to me based on the pictures alone. I wouldn't have had any real use for a figure that couldn't bend at the torso.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice looking bodies. I haven’t gotten any of these (yet), but it’s good to see what they look like in someone’s hands. Thanks, Ralf.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Worldbox GIRLS BODY (jointed female figure) at201/202 - Page 3 C8485110

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
I should not post pictures at 2am after a long work day. Sad
Here is the missing profile view...

Spoiler:

Sorry!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks for the attention to completeness, Ralf!

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
They turned out nice, imo. My only disappointment is the fact the torsos are rubber. I realise that for articulation, that is preferable, but I was hoping to paint them, so those plans are unfortunately out the window now. :/ But I'll still probably get both versions once I can afford them.

Diana

Diana
Thank you for the pictures! They both look beautiful to me. But I'll stick to TBL and hope that they take notice. Cause those are some nice proportions!

And nice hands and feet. Considering how many of them they make TBL should really put a few extra hours into making them more detailed. Rolling Eyes

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Diana wrote:Thank you for the pictures! They both look beautiful to me. But I'll stick to TBL and hope that they take notice. Cause those are some nice proportions!

And nice hands and feet. Considering how many of them they make TBL should really put a few extra hours into making them more detailed. Rolling Eyes

Indeed.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Worldbox GIRLS BODY (jointed female figure) at201/202 - Page 3 C8485110

amfx74

Can someone clarify the height of the AT-201. I know it says 26cm but where is that measured from,
is that from the bottom of the foot to the top of the neck peg?

Cisco Von Drackenn

Cisco Von Drackenn
I wonder if the suntan is the same or close to the one used by hottoys 🤔

csyeung

csyeung
Cisco Von Drackenn wrote:I wonder if the suntan is the same or close to the one used by hottoys 🤔

I believe I saw a post that hot toys heads are darker than this suntan, so I believe these should be closer to the tbleague's definition of suntan. (ie lighter than hot toys.)

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
If it matches the Villa head, then it's probably closer to tbleague suntan (just with more pronounced reddish shading).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum