OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox AT206 Muscular Female body in 2 syles

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
Worldbox AT206 1/6 Scale Muscular Female body in 2 syles

There are 2 skin colors, listing price for One (1) body only, please select the style you need

Features of the 1/6th scale girl body“AT206A”,The thigh has a flattened joint,higher mobility

Two skin colors, Pale and Light tan

- One (1) durable girl body,tall 27CM
--Two(2)pairs of muscular arms
a pair of two-segmented structures,
a pair of three-segmented structures

- Five (5) pair of hands
naturally drooping hand, open hand, object-holding hand, gun-holding hand, stretch hand.

- Two (2) pair of feet
foot in high heels, foot in flat shoes

NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox AT206 Muscular Female body in 2 syles 0159
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox AT206 Muscular Female body in 2 syles 0259
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox AT206 Muscular Female body in 2 syles 0358
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox AT206 Muscular Female body in 2 syles 0458
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox AT206 Muscular Female body in 2 syles 0555
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox AT206 Muscular Female body in 2 syles 0655
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox AT206 Muscular Female body in 2 syles 0754
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox AT206 Muscular Female body in 2 syles 0853
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox AT206 Muscular Female body in 2 syles 0950
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox AT206 Muscular Female body in 2 syles 10144
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox AT206 Muscular Female body in 2 syles 11137
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox AT206 Muscular Female body in 2 syles 12134
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox AT206 Muscular Female body in 2 syles 16103
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox AT206 Muscular Female body in 2 syles 1793
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox AT206 Muscular Female body in 2 syles 1884
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox AT206 Muscular Female body in 2 syles 1975
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox AT206 Muscular Female body in 2 syles 2066
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox AT206 Muscular Female body in 2 syles 2156
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox AT206 Muscular Female body in 2 syles 2249
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox AT206 Muscular Female body in 2 syles 2341
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox AT206 Muscular Female body in 2 syles 2437
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox AT206 Muscular Female body in 2 syles 2535

#Worldbox #body #female

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
That is very interesting, I could see an application for this

Diana

Diana
That's one beautiful sculpt! TBL should take notice.

Valiarde

Valiarde
ZeroDelta wrote:That is very interesting, I could see an application for this

That is funny because my first thoughts were: That is very interesting, but I don't see an application for this Razz  
But that is mainly because I look at plastic bodies as bodies with full cloth covering. There are probably good outfits to make this one work though

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Valiarde wrote:
ZeroDelta wrote:That is very interesting, I could see an application for this

That is funny because my first thoughts were: That is very interesting, but I don't see an application for this Razz  
But that is mainly because I look at plastic bodies as bodies with full cloth covering. There are probably good outfits to make this one work though
I'm with you. It is interesting and it is beautifully done. But this level of musculature is quite particular to female bodybuilders, who are, realistically, a much smaller subset of women than male bodybuilders and various levels of gymrats are among men. Which is not a reason not to admire or get this, just that it has less to represent. Covered up with clothing (and then there might be the question of what clothing would fit), of course, opens the door to more uses, where the general shape and size are more important and the muscular details obscured.

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
I love the fact they’re giving you two types of arms per body. While I appreciate the range of the double joint, the other is far more solid and less scary to me (I have come too close to breaking my poor 201’s elbows on several occasions). I did see someone on BBICN ask why they don’t just include both types of legs, which I think is a valid question.

The overall style works for what it is, and I’ll be ordering it for sure. Who will it be used for? Who knows! I’m to the point I just order random bodies and hope a project runs into it down the line.

Zes

Zes
More variety is always nice, but I have no idea how I'd use this body. No doubt this will turn out great, as WorldBox bodies are superb.

Octomancer

I think it's really cool they have different bodies. Though the problem I have with this and the other worldbox bodies (I have AT201) is that girl clothes don't really fit well on them. I basically had to buy guy clothes for them to fit around their thick legs and behinds. With this figure, I'd be afraid to find out what if any girl clothes fit on them (though I pre-ordered one).

Also as a side note. I'm pretty sure these bodies are perfect for a Street Fighter Chun Li.

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
One thing to note is that this whole line is interchangeable in regard to the legs, arms, busts and torsos, so technically just get them all then make what you want or need. That’s my fav thing about these, but I also agree these are very specialized as is. They kinda promo them with a Chun-Li head silhouette over on BBICN.

Zurdoz

Zurdoz
Gosh darn more awesome female bodies coming from WB! The sculpted muscle definition is nice to see, and I appreciate the inclusion of single-jointed arms.

Doll's puppet

Wait, are they missing at205 or I'm lost here?

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
Doll's puppet wrote:Wait, are they missing at205 or I'm lost here?

No, you’re not lost. From what I read 205 is going to be an accessory of some sort, plus they are releasing a really nifty stand for this line of bodies which fits a similar number. It’s weird and they admit as much lol

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
A pity I don’t have a buff barbarian character to use this for, it’s a fantastic body!

Cobratrooper11

Cobratrooper11
the more I think about this body...I realize I want atleast two. they will have use in my collection for sure. I already have several character/figure ideas.

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
I have been re-reading the Dragon Ball Super manga and just finished the Tournament of Power arc. I realized while reading it that a good character for this would be the Legendary Super Saiyan version of Kale (manga version).

This specifically caught my attention:
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox AT206 Muscular Female body in 2 syles Screen14

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum