OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

KID FLASH

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1KID FLASH  Empty KID FLASH Thu May 19, 2022 5:07 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
I was never really happy with my first attempt. Painting mask on head was not my best idea. So, I purchased a Hot Toys CW Flash head. Cut the top off and then cut the top off the original head and put the two together. Used a little fix it sculpt to the hair. Repainted the hair and the mask. I also repainted the vest. Compared to my first attempt, I pretty happy with him now.
Also I he is on a TbLeague M33 body

KID FLASH  52084777984_96a0decaa1_b20220519_083529 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

KID FLASH  52083502137_3783697414_b20220519_083538 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

KID FLASH  52084558768_2eaf428d38_b20220519_083610 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

KID FLASH  51880846935_14df952919_bIMG_20220213_154020844 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

2KID FLASH  Empty Re: KID FLASH Sun May 22, 2022 9:19 pm

Illusion

Illusion
nice to see a somewhat different look of familiar characters - not the usual Hot Toys on screen version.

3KID FLASH  Empty Re: KID FLASH Sun May 22, 2022 10:05 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Hey! That’s pretty cool. I would never have guessed you had to do that much work with the head by itself. Impressive.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

KID FLASH  C8485110

4KID FLASH  Empty Re: KID FLASH Sun May 22, 2022 11:21 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Illusion wrote:nice to see a somewhat different look of familiar characters - not the usual Hot Toys on screen version.

I always try to capture the vision I have in my head while also trying to honor the Comic Book look too. Which is the look a like the best.

Stryker2011 wrote:Hey! That’s pretty cool. I would never have guessed you had to do that much work with the head by itself. Impressive.

Thanks so much. I'm still working on him. Hopefully he will be complete soon.

5KID FLASH  Empty Re: KID FLASH Sat May 28, 2022 4:33 am

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
That's pretty cool, I remember him from Young Justice though his design is kinda weird considering the reverse flash uses yellow as his color. But overall, great custom figure.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! KID FLASH  1f60e

6KID FLASH  Empty Re: KID FLASH Sat May 28, 2022 4:54 am

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Theboo-bomb wrote:That's pretty cool, I remember him from Young Justice though his design is kinda weird considering the reverse flash uses yellow as his color. But overall, great custom figure.

Thanks so much. I believe there was a Kid Flash before the Reverse Flash. I use to watch the Flash cartoon on TV back in the late 60's early 70's. There he had dark hair and was mostly red like Flash, I went with a more modern look. But you can be sure, if someone makes a Reverse Flash. I'll probably get him.

https://cartoondatabank.com/cartoons/the-flash-1967/

7KID FLASH  Empty Re: KID FLASH Sun May 29, 2022 5:40 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
A nice addition to your vast collection of action hero characters, and the young heroes subset (a group of four can cause a lot of trouble).

8KID FLASH  Empty Re: KID FLASH Sun May 29, 2022 6:38 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
GubernatorFan wrote:A nice addition to your vast collection of action hero characters, and the young heroes subset (a group of four can cause a lot of trouble).

Hopefully against evil, right? Thanks so much brother. I always appreciate the kind words I get from you all. cheers

9KID FLASH  Empty Re: KID FLASH Sun May 29, 2022 7:21 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
actionfiguremovies2 wrote:Hopefully against evil, right? Thanks so much brother.  I  always appreciate the kind words I get from you all. cheers
You are welcome. Each of us appreciates a kind word, I'm sure. And yes, against evil. But with current relativism, what is evil? Wink

10KID FLASH  Empty Re: KID FLASH Sun May 29, 2022 7:29 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Lol. Just another issue to.tackle, huh? Thanks again.

11KID FLASH  Empty Re: KID FLASH Mon May 30, 2022 1:26 pm

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Head looks much better.
Is the Flash mask removable? Or did you paint the mask with the head in it?

12KID FLASH  Empty Re: KID FLASH Mon May 30, 2022 2:00 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
rollotomasi wrote:Head looks much better.
Is the Flash mask removable? Or did you paint the mask with the head in it?
Thanks brother. The mask is not removable. I painted it with the head in it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum