OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A few portrait shots of Daxter.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

21A few portrait shots of Daxter. - Page 2 Empty Re: A few portrait shots of Daxter. Sat Jun 04, 2022 9:19 am

BAMComix

Stryker2011 wrote:Remind me again, Dal, where this head comes from. I might want to make a mini-me of my brother for my Western themes (as an antagonist, of course… hehe).

Illusion wrote:no idea who this is… but looks good Smile

(Elli is looking even better. I like that girl though I do not know the game.)

Thanks guys for the great feedback. mark, I cannot remember exactly what set it came from, but here is an ebay link,

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/165046242608?hash=item266d85cd30:g:8EcAAOSwGENhLi4S

22A few portrait shots of Daxter. - Page 2 Empty Re: A few portrait shots of Daxter. Sat Jun 04, 2022 10:37 am

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Thanks. cheers

23A few portrait shots of Daxter. - Page 2 Empty Re: A few portrait shots of Daxter. Sat Jun 04, 2022 2:57 pm

BAMComix

Stryker2011 wrote:Thanks. cheers

Happy to help! Very Happy

24A few portrait shots of Daxter. - Page 2 Empty Re: A few portrait shots of Daxter. Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:13 pm

Theboo-bomb

Very nice. And a good tip from Randam that I need to remember next time I take some shots.

25A few portrait shots of Daxter. - Page 2 Empty Re: A few portrait shots of Daxter. Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:16 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Theboo-bomb wrote:Very nice. And a good tip from Randam that I need to remember next time I take some shots.

Thanks so much! bounce bounce

26A few portrait shots of Daxter. - Page 2 Empty Re: A few portrait shots of Daxter. Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:23 am

ukshaun

ukshaun
Great portrait shots!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

27A few portrait shots of Daxter. - Page 2 Empty Re: A few portrait shots of Daxter. Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:31 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
ukshaun wrote:Great portrait shots!

Thank you Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum