OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Workout with Onka

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Workout with Onka  Empty Workout with Onka Sun May 29, 2022 2:30 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
So much Gloss and Glamour, Rich and Beauties. Let´s not forget the normal people outside.

Inspired by Onka Poffenreuther. A real Lady... You might ask You whre´s the workout ? But it´s important to drink much by being so sporty.

Workout with Onka  03613

Workout with Onka  02811

Workout with Onka  02511

Workout with Onka  04110

Workout with Onka  03011

Workout with Onka  03310

Workout with Onka  03910

Workout with Onka  03410

Workout with Onka  02911

Workout with Onka  03510

and the inspiration !

2Workout with Onka  Empty Re: Workout with Onka Sun May 29, 2022 2:53 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I can totally see the references, although your Onka seems more plausible than the actress (who is far too thin to pull off this). Very sweet. I see you have been modifying bodies (and heads) again. Smile

3Workout with Onka  Empty Re: Workout with Onka Sun May 29, 2022 3:00 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Thanks Gube. I´m really sorry Onka Poffenreuters fitness school video is not available in english.

and Yes, tricky me made a cut in Headsculpt and spliced it of wit a piece of wood. The Head looks more bulky in that way. Sadly there are not Headsculpts of fat ladys available.

Workout with Onka  02912
Workout with Onka  03311

4Workout with Onka  Empty Re: Workout with Onka Sun May 29, 2022 3:07 pm

Illusion

Illusion
Laughing Laughing
great reference indeed

love your ideas to provide "the unusual and neglected"
really convincing.

5Workout with Onka  Empty Re: Workout with Onka Sun May 29, 2022 4:52 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I like it. You managed to create something truly unique in this hobby. Well done, Ephi.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Workout with Onka  C8485110

6Workout with Onka  Empty Re: Workout with Onka Mon May 30, 2022 7:16 am

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
I see she's sweating in the last pics. Nicely done, Ephiane!

7Workout with Onka  Empty Re: Workout with Onka Mon May 30, 2022 8:36 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Wow, what a clever mod! I absolutely love how it turned out, kudos for making a much more realistic looking character than what we usually see in this hobby.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

8Workout with Onka  Empty Re: Workout with Onka Mon May 30, 2022 10:06 am

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Very nice! It's a fantastic idea to split the head sclupt to manipulate the width of the face.
I love the whole satiric idea behind this custom figure. Hilarious!  Workout with Onka  1f600  Workout with Onka  1f60d

P.S. I love Anke Engelke. Nobody can pull this nonsense off like her.

9Workout with Onka  Empty Re: Workout with Onka Mon May 30, 2022 2:42 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ephiane is an artist, genius, and risk-taker, and we all benefit from her inventiveness, courage, and example.

Workout with Onka  Llk1610

10Workout with Onka  Empty Re: Workout with Onka Tue May 31, 2022 3:52 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Illusion wrote:Laughing Laughing
great reference indeed

love your ideas to provide "the unusual and neglected"
really convincing.

Thanks Illusion. I really have a faible for that kind of characters.  Laughing

Stryker2011 wrote:I like it. You managed to create something truly unique in this hobby. Well done, Ephi.

Thanks Stryker. That is one of the things i really like in the 1:6 Hobby. You can create every Character You see in a Fantasy art painting, in real life, in a Movie or a PC Game.

rollotomasi wrote:I see she's sweating in the last pics. Nicely done, Ephiane!

Oh, many Thanks Rollo. Great to see You active in the forum.

skywalkersaga wrote:Wow, what a clever mod! I absolutely love how it turned out, kudos for making a much more realistic looking character than what we usually see in this hobby.

Thanks Sky. It´s not easy to get a Headsculpt that don´t looks like a movie star. I´m always searching for those sculpts.

Randam Hajile wrote:Very nice! It's a fantastic idea to split the head sclupt to manipulate the width of the face.
I love the whole satiric idea behind this custom figure. Hilarious!  Workout with Onka  1f600  Workout with Onka  1f60d

P.S. I love Anke Engelke. Nobody can pull this nonsense off like her.

Thanks Randam. If You try to do it, don´t cut the HS into two pieces. Just a cut from the back of head. Bend it off as much as You want it and sculpt the gap with sculpting clay.

GubernatorFan wrote:Ephiane is an artist, genius, and risk-taker, and we all benefit from her inventiveness, courage, and example.

Workout with Onka  Llk1610

Oh, Man Gube. Many thanks. Embarassed . I can´t resist when i see the Title Option here in the forum. I do the same in every single hotel i stay. I think the Titel in Hotel Formulars is for Doctors and Proffessors. I gave the title Your Highness to me and the receptionists every time smile. I one hotel i found a single beakfast table with a note on it " Reserved for the Highness ". The funny Hotel Workers made that for me. The other Guests stared at me when i taked place there and i heard them whisperd. Laughing Laughing Laughing  

I really hope everyone here in the forum excuse my very special humor.

11Workout with Onka  Empty Re: Workout with Onka Tue May 31, 2022 9:58 pm

csyeung

csyeung
Great mod and very unique character! Nicely done!

12Workout with Onka  Empty Re: Workout with Onka Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:23 am

Diana

Diana
Hah! Late to the party but better than never. She looks great! I LOVE your humour and appreciate you seeing beauty in realism. Very Happy

13Workout with Onka  Empty Re: Workout with Onka Fri Jun 03, 2022 11:58 am

Ovy

Ovy
Ha, brave attempt at splitting and widening that head, could have gone wrong, but these heads all seem to be made of a very sturdy elastic PVC material. You are a true Sixth World Pioneer! Very Happy

I imagine she is friends with the dancer from Dianas avatar.

The widened head WIP reminds me of Arnold
Workout with Onka  Tumblr_mk3g6scGkf1s64xigo1_500

14Workout with Onka  Empty Re: Workout with Onka Fri Jun 03, 2022 7:52 pm

Valiarde

Valiarde
Damn your figures are always so real. The face widening is perfect, I would never thought of doing that. Excellent. Love your fitness girl and the sweat is a nice touch Smile

15Workout with Onka  Empty Re: Workout with Onka Sun Jun 05, 2022 9:49 am

Kayla

Kayla
In 1:1 life, such operations are done to become thinner. How interesting to see that the opposite can also be done. 😆

Yes, you make many crazy things possible in 1:6 scale.👍

16Workout with Onka  Empty Re: Workout with Onka Sun Jun 05, 2022 11:37 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
csyeung wrote:Great mod and very unique character! Nicely done!

Thank You, Csy !

Diana wrote:Hah! Late to the party but better than never. She looks great! I LOVE your humour and appreciate you seeing beauty in realism. Very Happy

Thanks Di. Let´s be honest. This is how 80 % of the people looks like. You see no models outside, You see them in TV.  Wink

Ovy wrote:Ha, brave attempt at splitting and widening that head, could have gone wrong, but these heads all seem to be made of a very sturdy elastic PVC material. You are a true Sixth World Pioneer! Very Happy

I imagine she is friends with the dancer from Dianas avatar.

The widened head WIP reminds me of Arnold
Workout with Onka  Tumblr_mk3g6scGkf1s64xigo1_500

Thanks Ovy.  I remember this movie. That was the best scene for me.  Laughing

Valiarde wrote:Damn your figures are always so real. The face widening is perfect, I would never thought of doing that. Excellent. Love your fitness girl and the sweat is a nice touch Smile

Thanks Val. It is really easy. Just one cut and some modeling clay. Wink

Kayla wrote:In 1:1 life, such operations are done to become thinner. How interesting to see that the opposite can also be done. 😆  

Yes, you make many crazy things possible in 1:6 scale.👍

Thanks and Welcome to the herd, Kayla. Sorry for the late welcome. Holy cow ! They do this in real ? affraid

17Workout with Onka  Empty Re: Workout with Onka Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:12 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
That's fantastic, I guess every place has one of those characters on TV. The risks you take when it comes to getting something done is inspirational.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Workout with Onka  1f60e

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum