OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew 1 : 12 Part 1 : The Captain !

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ephiane

Ephiane
Ok... that´s not very innovative for a smuggler captain. I know. Laughing I´m still in this project.  Her ship is under construction .  Wink

Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew 1 : 12   Part 1 : The Captain ! 00329

Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew 1 : 12   Part 1 : The Captain ! 00828

Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew 1 : 12   Part 1 : The Captain ! 01016

Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew 1 : 12   Part 1 : The Captain ! 01415

Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew 1 : 12   Part 1 : The Captain ! 00726

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Cute character. Nice use of the young Han Solo parts.

Don’t let Ian see your dislike of the Empire… Razz

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew 1 : 12   Part 1 : The Captain ! C8485110

davidd

davidd
It is the repressive policies of the Empire that make the smuggling trade lucrative, so in a way, the Empire and smugglers are economic partners.
Razz

Fun character! She should be a character in the films; it'd probably make 'em better.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It's all damn rebel propaganda, I tell ya. Smile But the attitude totally matches the character, good job, Ephiane!

Visisonor

Visisonor
That's impressive. Where did you get these Han Solo clothes?
The Captain looks badass in them!

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
Oh I love her! She looks like she takes no (censored) from anyone!

Ephiane

Ephiane
Stryker2011 wrote:Cute character. Nice use of the young Han Solo parts.

Don’t let Ian see your dislike of the Empire… Razz

Thanks Stryker. Cute ????  Rolling Eyes She´s so damd hard. No one want´s to mess with her !  Wink

davidd wrote:It is the repressive policies of the Empire that make the smuggling trade lucrative, so in a way, the Empire and smugglers are economic partners.
Razz

Fun character! She should be a character in the films; it'd probably make 'em better.

Thanks David. For sure she will be a funny star wars movie character.  Laughing Sorry for my ignorance. I´m defintly no expert of the Star Wars Lore.

GubernatorFan wrote:It's all damn rebel propaganda, I tell ya. Smile But the attitude totally matches the character, good job, Ephiane!

Thanks Gube. Sorry for the hard words some rebel scums has written on the wall.  Wink

Visisonor wrote:That's impressive. Where did you get these Han Solo clothes?
The Captain looks badass in them!

Many thanks, Visionor. That are the clothes she comes with. I give the clothes just a repaint and cut the jacket in the middle. Belt and Holster are made by leather. My sewing skills are defintly to bad to do clothes in 1:12.  Wink  But it´s THE size for Dioramas ! Oh, her Blaster is an additional one, the trooper comes with.

Lynkhart wrote:Oh I love her! She looks like she takes no (censored) from anyone!

Thanks Lynkhart. That´s exactly what i want to show with this character.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum